Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 4 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 pm

she blinked. "Eat?" She seemed confused. "I couldn't eat him." She smiled and poked her. "Hmmm~" she pulled her close to herself and kissed her head. "Your just to adorable." She looked at Zane and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:55 pm

"i know i am,and i dont,i dont want you eating dah's face.like the alien!"she said looking at aqua touching her face.zane kinda stayed quiet and turned around and laid."night im tired.eheh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:59 pm

she looked at Zane. "...what did you tell her?" She glanced at him, and looked to Alli, and put her between them. "and why did she say alien..." She seemed worried that Alli might have a nightmare, and even more curious about why she said that. She'd figured Zane told her something cause he was awkwardly quiet now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:08 pm

"i watched a movie with dah! these spooky aliens they desguised themselfs to look like the people some loved and when they got in bed or went to kiss they ate the faces of their victims!daddy covered my eyes from the bad stuff."she explained and hugged aqua."but your no alien,you care too much!"she giggled.zane just stayed quiet."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:11 pm

she sighed. "Sweetie... Can you go get me a bottle of water? And go get one of your stuff animals... I got to talk to daddy about something." She smiled to er and out her down. "Okay?" She lat her head, then sat up and looked at Zane, and waited until she left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"alright!"she said getting up and running to go get those things.zane turned around and looked to aqua once she left the room,he clearly expressed he knew his wrong."...in all due deffence,she wouldnt leave~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

"...you could have put her to bed... Pause the movie, or turn on something else while she was with you." She sighed. "If she has a nightmare, I'm blaming you, what if she gets scared now... What if she thinks aliens are real!?" She looked at him rather upset. "...if she was a little older I'd be pay with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"w-well i wanted to watch it,i dont really have anything to say in deffence.if she gets a nightmare,then ill gladly take the blame alright?but i dont think she will,as for believing in aliens,what kid doesnt for a time?i did at her age.and in this world,they kinda are real.maybe not the face eating shape changers like she saw but still."he blinked,ears dropping feeling sorry,but yet not.alli cam running in and holdin a little teddy bear one well worn from a good amount of years,and the water bottle in hand."here mommy! your water!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:25 pm

her ears dropped and she looked at him. "...Zane...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said that...I must be really tired..." She looked to Alli. "Thank you sweetly. She took the bottle and put it on the night stand and picked her up. She looked at Zane and whimpered slightly and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Zane...please just forget about this, you were right." She looked at Alli and put her in the middle and covered her up and laid onnher side wrapping her arms around her. "..." She laid awake thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

he sighed of a bit of relief,it was like getting scolded as a kid to him,he helped allia on the bed."you had every right.ill be more considerate next time...if she has a nightmare."
"who!?"
"!..uhm.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:29 pm

"..." She sighed and looked at him. "Me sweetie...I've sorta been having nightmares." Ghe truth was she was acutely having a few nightmares in the last few days, but she kept them to herself. "...I've had a few."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 pm

"?..what?"allia poked aqua,as to say it was a secret.zane looked to them."oh?"he yawned a bit as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm

she looked at him. "Hmm..night darlings~" she looked at Alli. "Shhh~ go to sleep." She noticed Zane and reached to hold his hand before he went to bed. She did so instead of saying sorry like she did the few times before. She looked at him and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 pm

he smiled and laid down,tired as hell now,it didnt take him long to fall asleep,allia cuddled up between them hugging her teddy and under the blanket like it was a tent."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 pm

she slowly fell asleep and laid there. Her arms wrapped around Alli to make spire she was still no the bed. She didn't hold her to tightly,,but let her clothes. The next morning the sun rose and birds singing. Aqua laid in the bed still knock out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:44 pm

zane wasnt in any different of a state,but allia was up and sat on zane looking at him,waiting for him to wake up,the bed was dry.she looked at aqua too.wanting someone to get up."...."jenna was down making some breakfast for herself,and volt laid in his bed only wearing his underwear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:48 pm

she slowly woke up and yawned,,sitting up. "Hmmm..." She looked around and,finsuned her water bottle off.mshe looked at Alli. "You okay?" She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 pm

she went and fell ontop of aqua hugging her."im hungry~...."holding tight not willing to let go.zane snored a bit the turned around."Zzzz."alli just blinked looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 pm

she smirked at Zane, then looked to Alli. "That's when you know you got a real man~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm

"when they sound like a pig in their sleep?"she looked at aqua and giggled."too noisy.c'mon,lets go get breakfast!"she said impatiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

she shook her head. "No~ to me that's the sound of a man~" she picked her up. "Let's,go get your brother first?" She held her and walked to gets her son up. She walked into the room and shook him slightly. "Volt~ get up!mand come down for breakfast. She sat Alli ontop of him. "Wake,your Bubby up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 pm

"wake him up! he gets mad at me."she pouted looking at aqua,her eyes large.zane faintly awake,trying to gain consciousness again after sleeping as heavy as he did.Volt moaned and turned around before alli was set atop of him,covering up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 pm

she smiled. "Alright, I just have dad get him up." She walked to down to the kitchen and stopped by there room really quick. "Awww, look who's up Alli!" She smiled at her. "Daddy's up! Wanan go tackle him?" She put her down. "Go tackle daddy and I'll go fix breakfast." She walked to,do,so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

she smiled and ran trying to pull zane out of the bed,he grunted a bit and narrowly opened his eyes just to see her,he smiled and worked at getting up himself,before falling to the ground by her."dah! get up!you gotta go wake up vote!"she said still pulling at him then latching onto his leg once he stood."now?~.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:33 pm

she walked down stairs and pulled things out of the forge and opened bacon and cooked. She walked to see if he was awake. "awwww~ A knight and princess~" she looked at them. "How adorable~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next