Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time here, long time roleplayer.

+2
Shrike Marine
Valtiel
6 posters

Go down

First time here, long time roleplayer. Empty First time here, long time roleplayer.

Post by Valtiel Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 am

Hello, everyone! I am a proud Aussie roleplayer, planning to make mobs of friends. I try not to let my lingo get too out of hand when I'm out of character because I know it can get a bit confusing for some people out there, but it is my natural way of speaking, so sometimes it comes out. If you don't know what something means, you're welcome to just ask me. I don't mind spreading my language! I do, however, portray my character as a slang heavy Aussie, and I'm one hell of a show-pony when it comes to conveying it.

My character is a slang slinging, light gray furred jackal/wolf hybrid, with light blue highlights. Her ears are long and pointy, like the jackal, but her tail, neck, and shoulders are much more fluffy, like a wolf. She's usually wears a white summer dress or a red tracksuit with white stripes, depending on what she plans on doing that day. It's best to approach her when she's in her summer dress if you're not looking for a fight.

She may hate weapons, but she loves to fight, and instigate fights. But she's quick to back out when it threatens her good looks. She wouldn't want her primary aspirations to be tarnished now, would she? Of course not! Valtiel is shooting for the stars, because one day, she's gonna be one. She's not sure how, but she knows that one day, she's going to be famous.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

First time here, long time roleplayer. Empty Re: First time here, long time roleplayer.

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Welcome to SRN hope you enjoy your stay, greetings from Shrike!
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

First time here, long time roleplayer. Empty Re: First time here, long time roleplayer.

Post by Valtiel Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Thanks, mate. The warm welcome is appreciated!
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Going off the top of my head here but I think you may be the first Aussie person here.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:39 pm

You reckon I'm the only true blue about? Well that's a ripper! Now I feel a little more unique. Can't say I'm surprised, I haven't met me another Aussie that likes Sonic yet.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:01 pm

Yes unique is what I would call it! Or we say in South Africa Lekker! your OC seems rather interesting, another unique one.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 am

Thank you, I'm bloody delighted to hear I'm not a carbon copy. From South Africa?? I visited Durban when I was younger, don't remember much, just remember a soccer game.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:46 am

Ah yes 2010 Soccor world cup SA. That was a year. I also see your OC likes to fight or at least start fights, huh good thing she may get along with Shrike he always seems to find himself in a conflict or two.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Yeah, that's the one~! 

Yep, Valtiel is one mean knuckle dragger. All the fun blokes get into scuffles here and there. Now that I'm finally done-ish with the sheet, I'm excited to get into some roleplays!
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 pm

A belated welcome to the forum. I hope you find your particular niche here and maybe meet a few new people along the way.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

Thank you! A belated welcome is a welcome all the same. I appreciate it.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaris Tollkirsche Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:52 am

Welcome aboard! I hope you have fun here. (:
Amaris Tollkirsche
Amaris Tollkirsche
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://amaris-tollkirsche.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 am

And to you too! I love your artwork by the way.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:38 am

Hola and welcome in! Just finished reading your character's bio and she seems like an interestingly put-together character, which is always nice to see. Also hecks yes, people closer to my age. Maybe we'll bump into each other in rp sometime. Enjoy your stay!
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 am

I hope we do! I'm excited to start roleplaying. All I have to do now is find the time to make a post.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaris Tollkirsche Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Valtiel wrote:And to you too! I love your artwork by the way.

Thank you, and thank you ~
I hope to see you around in rp sometime.
Amaris Tollkirsche
Amaris Tollkirsche
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://amaris-tollkirsche.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:27 am

Likewise! I'm confident that one day we will!
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:55 pm

A late post, but hey there, welcome. I read over the bulk of your post and I must say your character sounds very interesting. It'd be extremely fun to meet them IC I can tell, so we have to arrange for that at some point in the future. 

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your stay and make the most out of it all, there's plenty of really talented RPers that I know about (some newer ones that I haven't actually properly met yet) that you'll get along with well at this rate. Razz

All the best~
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Sure thing, I'm always welcome to an RP. I have to warn you though, I have a lot to improve on. I noticed I use a lot of crutches from time to time. I, without a question in my mind, lost my touch while away from the roleplaying community. 

Still, thank you so much for the welcome, I really appreciate it. I hope to one day meet you ICly, whether it be as allies or foes.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down