Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 2 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm

she looked at both. "Well...seems maybe next time you can think of a way to combine both your idea's and make the, even more interesting. I think you both should be grounded for at least a day. I find that fair." She looked over at Zane and Alli and smiled. "Zane what do you think is fair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:18 pm

"hmh,what."he looked at her,a little put off,forgetting what and why."oh um,ya sounds good."he smiled,allia pulled at him wanting to continue playing.jenna was a bit bothered herself,she saw no right in grounding her as well as volt."i object! its not fair at all."
"oh shut up jen,its better than what it could have been,not that you would know that."he said to her.she just felt her pride being stomped on by her brother."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 pm

"Look at that! You both finally agree on something... No wanted to be ground, but you father and I's mind has been made." She looked at Zane and shook her head laughing slightly. "Zane, sweetie...what are you doing?" She looked at him, and finished her plate,,wanting for an answer. "I could possibly make it last longer and I might even add if I hear any prying other than agree with each other while your ground, I might make it even longer... You guys got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm

jenna crossed her arm and sat unpleased."fine."volt was rather fine with it,it was better than he thought so it seemed more of a win for himself than jen."~..."zane looked back to her,letting allia eat now."uh,playing?"he smirked and ate his own food."...."allia giggled and ate."!~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 pm

she sighed and shook her head. "I might even have to ground Daddy.." She smiled and got up jokingly. She picked her plate,up and walked to the kitchen and cleaned her plate.  "I made cake too, so if you guys want any~" she started drying her plate and put the, away and brought the cake pan out and sat it in the middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:45 pm

allia reached for the cake,wanting to just grab a piece,but zane stopped her and took a piece out for her and handed it."what i dont need to be grounded~."he chuckled,only to feel a bit of cake get pushed on him by allia."....eheh.."ali giggled and pointed at the cake."daddy is messy!"he looked to her and poked her."no im not,your making me messy now,and along with yourself."he got up and picked her up as well."c'mon,lets get you all cleaned up."he looked to aqua."unless mommy wants to do that."he smiled.

Jenny politely took a piece herself and volt snatched one and dug into it.soon they both finished,irritated with eachother,they wanted to get away from eachother for the day of grounding.allia looked to aqua and reached out with her cake covered hands."hah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 pm

she laughed. "I got to clean the mess you guys made with he food~" she looked at Zane. "Or else I would have clean bit of you~" she shook her head and grabbed the plates of of her other family's me,bed and walked to clean them and out the, away. she came back with a napkin and cleaned Alli's hands. "Your a little monkey." She continued to clean her hands. "Go with daddy, and will find something to do~ okay?" She then walked to clean up the food they were playing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

he chuckled."right ya,sorry."
"dah! i'ol  race you!"she was put down and ran.zane tried to make some sence of what she said then followed."ah!..videogame race or reality i wonder."he said before heading into the family room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:07 pm

she just laughed and cleaned the messed. A few minutes past and she walked out turning the kitchens light out. She walked into the family room and sat on the floor leaning again the couch. She looked at Zane. "It's all good, I'll tell you what though, you guys made a big mess with Cake and food though." She laughed and looked to the TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 pm

"daddy did not me!."she pointed at zane trying to grip the controller."did not~."he smirked,he knew better,but it got the best of him."sorry aqua,i should have helped you at the very least."he glanced to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 pm

She laughed and got up and sat beside him and paused there game and too there controllers. She sat beside them and pulled them gently closer to er and kissed them both. "It's fine Zane, don't worry about it, okay?" She gove him an extra kiss on he cheek. "she pulled alli into a hug. "I love you~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 am

"mah!."she dropped the controller being hugged."!.."zane smiled at her."alright if you say so.."he picker her remote up after pausing the game.his cell phone rang and he glanced to it."here can you play with her?."he asked so he could take the call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:44 am

she nodded. "Sure." She smiled at him, and looked to Allia. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you drop yor controller." She held her little hands and smiled. She thought and started tickling her, making sure she didn't fall off her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 am

she giggled trying to move her hands away."mommy!."zane got up and walked to another room answering the call.he stood in the kitchen talking.volt ran down heading outside to play,his mind buzzing with something he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 am

she pricked her ears. "VOLT!!!" She got up and put Alla down. "Go,to daddy. But be quiet, he's on the phone, okay?" She got up and ran for volt. She started growling slightly. "VOLT YOU GET BACK HERE NOW! Or you'll be grounded for a week!" Her voice sound as if she was going to cry. She never really did like yelling at them,,and she wished that she didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 am

she looked at her run after her older brother a bit confused but then walked to daddy,and wanted to be picked up,he picked her up still talking to whoever it was,probably something of business relations.volt glance back at his mother,he slowed down ans sighed,a little bothered."What!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 am

"Your suppose to be in your room... Why Arn't you there!" She caught up and sighed. "Volt what's up..." She took his hand and started walking back to the house. "My mind is clear, and if I have to I'll have your dad punish you..." She looked at him. She looked rather hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:15 am

"i wanted to go check on something!,it was gonna be quick!?"he explained,hoping to get it easy.he looked down and was nearly dragged by her,not wanting to go back.allia played with zane's hair as he spoke,he tried to get her to stop without dropping the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:20 am

she sighed. "No Volt.." She slowed and opened the door and walked him to hs room. "You made me leave Alli with your father and he's busy taking! bd if I find out you do leave to,cheak on whatever,  I will ground you, and if a mess happens you will dean it... Got it!' She closed his bedroom door and down to kitchen and looked to Alli and took her from Xane and gave him a look that said sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 am

he just nodded of acceptance and walked still talking.he came to a close and ended conversation soon after.allia looked at aqua and hugged her."what did vote do?"she asked,in the cutest way she could.zane put his phone in his pocket,a bit displeasured.volt sat in his room looking out the window,he was mad and upset as he looked toward where he was wanting to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 am

she sighed and put down. "Nothing sweetie..." She kissed her head. She sat down in a chair and rested er head on her hand. She looked rather upset with herself. She sat there in thought. "Hey, Zane...what was the call about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 am

"i have a trip to take,they want some extra strength on hand incase things go sour for them"he sighed.allia tugged at her clothes a bit,she didnt want down."..."Zane grabbed a small snack and munched on them."says its a 3 day job excluding travel time.but it had quite the pay attatched."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:41 am

she looked at him. "....oh.." She looked at Alli and sighed she picked her up. "..." She walked over to him. "When do you leave?" She seemed rather sad that he was leaving, she'd rather have him home. She knew it would do her any good in thinking what she wanted. "What ever it please be careful.." She held Alli in me arm and hugged zane with the other. She was planning out how she was going to keep the kids under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:45 am

"just after tomorrow.,if you want i can take one of the kids,so you have less to deal with."he hugged her back and looked at allia who grabbed his hand."i wanna come!"she smiled.he had a hard time to say now,the look she gave him,it was his weakness."~..uhm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:49 am

"...I rather you take Volt..." She just closed her head and rested her head on his chest. "...he ran out of the house and I had to yell at him to get him to come back... I donmt like yelling at them Zane...who knows maybe you might need another hand..." She looked at him. "Just please watch him, and be careful...I wouldn't know to if you guys got hurt.." She looked at Alli. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next