Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin Again

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Begin Again  - Page 6 Empty Re: Begin Again

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:03 am

The goat girl is scared now, heading towards previous locations without anymore words given, not hesitating in setting the speed higher on each step she takes. Of course, she waited for her father to start following her, and soon the two were trying to return to their former safe area..

Meanwhile, back in the domains of the egg dictator..
A corridor full of prison cells had minimal lights on its ceiling, only showcasing the many prisoners that the future "empire" has conquered... Including two famous hedgehogs.

Silver, the time traveling savior of the previous timeline was chained and weakened alongside Sonic. Both on the same chain but on many cuffs. Both of them were fully conscious, but barely had any strengths to move.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:22 am

Silver weakly turns his head to face Sonic, his mouth dry from the lack of water and food. "Im sorry Sonic. I made a bad change and ruined everything". Silver regrets saving Zero seeing how terrible the world has become in this timeline. "Its all my fault".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:21 am

".. W-what?.. What do you mean, Silv?"
Sonic was attempting to be optimistic despite everything, and he's not aware of anything about the other timeline.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:04 am

"Its a long story Sonic but I tried to change the fate of an enemy of ours. He did terrible things Sonic but he had his reasons. I wanted to help him but instead all this happened instead. Infinite is probably dead or captured for all I know". Silver sighs as the weight of his actions (and the chains) wear him down. "We should have just executed and forgot about him instead."
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:58 pm

"... I don't know who Infinite is.. But whoever he was, you did a good thing nonetheless, Silver. You made it so he wouldn't have a reason to hurt others or make a mess.. If he didn't get that chance in the past, the world wouldn't leave him alone now. I'm proud of you."
He smiled gently.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:53 am

As he listens to his friends words Silvers stomach growls in need of food. "I don't know Sonic. The world was a mess but we defeated the empire. The world was free and getting rebuilt. Is saving one life to doom the world a good action? Perhaps killing him to restore the world is a better solution. Infinite was powerful but he was mortal. If we are hungry I imagine everyone must be".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:38 pm

"..."
He was quiet for a moment, trying to think.. Surely there could be a way of getting out, right..? Not by normal means, but in these situations there are never 'normal means' available. He tried thinking out the box.

Shaking his quills, Sonic thought that he must've hidden something useful there.. A microchip fell off right beside him and by the looks of it, it was made by Tails. Sonic chuckled from seeing that.

"Little buddy forgot I was taking care of the quills more often! Damn.. I knew they were thick but I didn't know they were strong enough to keep the chip from the skin."
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Silver glances at the fallen object confused. "Did Eggman place chips on us"? He starts to shake his own quills but being chained its a difficult endeavor
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:06 pm

"Nah Silv, this is Tails' trick. If i can click the button i'm sure something will take us out of here."

He replied, trying to poke the little button on the chip with the tip of his foot.. When clicked, a light on the small device began to flicker, and soon, the sound of some sort of helicopter began to echo from the ceiling. 

That same ceiling got a hole broken up on it, and a squad of other Mobians began blasting through! Ringing the alarm as they began opening the cells by force and freeing everyone there.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 am

Silver smiles as the army storms the prison weapons at the ready. Cheers and shouts can be heard as the prisoners are freed from the cells. "Tails has a plan for every thing", he says to Sonic before passing out.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:02 am

"Silv!!"  He picked up his friend in worry, quickly charging alongside with the soldiers.

"ALL UNITS HEAD ON!! WE GOTTA GET SILVER SOME FOOD!!"
The soldiers kept running with him to freedom as fast as they could, shooting and destroying all defenses around.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:16 am

The soldiers keep shooting at the robots and defenses as prisoners are rescued and placed into vehicles to escape. Helicopters fly over head providing cover fire for the teams. "SONIC THIS WAY"! ,One mobian shouts to him pointing to a rescue van.
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:38 pm

He jumped into the van and it started driving away. In the van Sonic and Silver were carefully treated while trying to escape, and Silver was put to rest the entire trip while Sonic kept commanding the troops ahead.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Miles Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm

As the van kept driving away from the prison at high speeds Silver groans and opens his eyes still exhausted. "Hey Sonic. I'm sorry about this time line. ...I am thirsty".
Mr.Miles
Mr.Miles
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Moving-Wine Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:17 pm

"Don't worry, Silv. We'll solve it out."
He gave him a calm smile.
Moving-Wine
Moving-Wine
Hero