Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 8 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 am

"So you wonmt leave me! You must not go, a king shall never leave the princess and price and queen!" She looked at him. "It's not right!" She smiled and looked down at her. "Sure sweetie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 am

"its 3 days~.and ill be right back as soon as possible."he smiled walking up to her."alli climbed up aqua a bit."can you make me a waffle bowl then please?"she said sweetly pouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

she looked at Zane. "Hmh~" she picked up Alli and handed her to Zane. "take your princess~ daddy's girl~" she smiled and hugged them both. "I love you both..." She smiled and kissed there cheeks andmwalkedmt make dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 pm

"mah!.can,can i help!"allia asked,her tail wiggling.zane stretched a bit the headed for the bedroom to pack for 3 days.he had forgot.as alli looked up to her she gripped aqua's clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:05 pm

she pricked her ears. "Well I guess you could." She picked her up. "But you gotta wash your hands." She walked for the sink and turned it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:09 pm

she leaned forward to get her hands under the tap.smiling she tried to reach the soap and dropped it in the sink,she looked down at it and went to pick it up a challenged look on her face now as it slips from her hands over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm

she laughed sloghtly and put her up on the counter. "Don't fall and keep you hands in the sink, little one." She smiled and picked it up and washed her hands putting it back and grabbed the littles ones and washed their hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 pm

she looked up at aqua and smiled."soap doesnt like me!why is it so slippery?"she asked looking to it.zane was finishing up his packing and sighed."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 pm

she smiled. "Cause it's Soap! It dosen't like anyone." She risened their hands and got a little towel amd dried there hands. "Alright..." She walked to the fridge and pulled out steak from the freezer and put it out. "...what else should we cook for daddy?" She smiled and got flat metal plate,out and placed the steak on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:42 pm

she walked and went to the fridge looking inside and rubbed her chin."hmmmm....pudding!"she said as an answer."he likes pudding.and cheetos."she looked at aqua,her teal eyes expressing her joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 pm

she laughed. "Ermm...well alright..." She looked to the steak and put it in the oven.  She stood ans thought if something else that might go good with it... "Hrm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 pm

she went and reached into a bin and pulled a potato out."a potato! mashed potato?can we have that?"she looked at aqua holding it up to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm

She smirked. 'Thats what I was gonna ask you~" she smiled. "Do we have anymore?" She walked to see. "What about green beans too? You like those?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:12 pm

"beans! beans beans the musical fruit~."she giggled. and grabbed more potatoes for aqua.then set them down and went to find some beans."the more you eat the more you toot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

she laughed slightly. " green beans sweetie~ or maybe no beans~" she laughed and rubbed her neck. "Hmm...corn?!" She smiled and looked for corn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 pm

she grabbed corn cobs and walked from the fridge."corn!then,then we need to pokey nob thingies right?"she put then down one by one on the table."and pudding!"she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 pm

she laughed. "After there cooked. "She got a big metal pot and put it under the sink to get water and then out it on the stove, and cleaned the corn from it's leaves. She drop them into the pot and continued. While she began to finish that she would on fettingmthemother food and things set up and walked to take,a real, while the dine food was,cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

alli watched her every move and once she went as it cooked.alli smiled and watched as the food cooked,sitting at the table staring at the pots and oven.zane walked down dropping his bag by the door for later and looking toward volt's room."Volt get your things ready and down here!,we leave soon do not forget!"allia heard him yell and got u running to him and hugging his leg."why cant you take me too!"
"because its hard enough to watch one of you."he looked to her and leaned down to pick her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:34 pm

aqua smiled. "Exactly why Novas and Lexi will come over~" she sighed. "eAe... There taking my family away from me~" she looked to Zane. "I don't like it..." She walked over and hugged him gently. "Food should be done in about 40 some mintues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 pm

he smiled."alright...but you cant really complain aqua,you supported my decision when i said i wanted to continue to work.but,think i'll quit soon.at least after i settle the score with the kids,if i quit after this jenny is gonna be annoyed and maybe hate me."he tickled alli a bit,she giggled and poked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

aqua smiled. "Don't quit... The job you have now, is better than that police job you had... Where you had to work 4 days a week." She smiled and stroked his hair. "Hmmm~" she walked to check on the food,,and worked on setting plates out and cups for drinks and silverware. She pulled things that were down and sat them on the table. "foods, getting done... Can you go get Jen, and Volt Zane?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

"i can,and ill continue the talk after dinner,you'll understand why i consider to quit if i explain."he set alli down who then ran to hug aqua's leg.then he walked to go send the message dinner was ready."we almost need a dinner bell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 pm

she smiled down and Alli and walked. "Hmmm~" she continued to set out the food as it finished, and started making the plates and got everyone there drinks that they usually have. She sat Alli in her seat. "Don't eat yet, until he others get here, okay sweetie?" She smiled and stroked her hair and took her seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:21 pm

allia giggled and sat waiting."okay~!"as she dared to touch her potatoes.the other two came running down,volt taking his seat quickly and jenny being seated nicely.zane followed behind walking,holding the kitten,because volt asked him to with a good reason.he made it a little bed with a blanket on the floor to let it rest on as he then took his seat."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm

she looked at kitten. "...should I make a little plate for the kitten?" She got up and walked to do so. She puts it down on the table. "Zane, sweetie, you want me to hold the kitten while you eat?" She placed the the little dish on the table near her plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next