Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 6 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:27 am

she smiled. "It's fine sweetie... Just make sure you come and ask someone before you do that ok... I could have made you a sandwich, and why don't you go pick out a movie."  She kissed her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:29 am

"okay!."she ran with wet hands to go pick one out.her excitement high.jenna walked from her bedroom down getting a juice box."...."she mummbled a bit,still irritated.zane on the other hand,saw volt in his room,glad aqua had went to allia when she did.but he set it aside to address other things,closing the door behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:34 am

aqua looked at jenna. "..." She ran after little Alli and stopped her and picked her up walking to her room and put her down looking around. "So, I might call Novas and Lexi over later, dose that sound fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 am

"!..novie!!ya!"she smiled and giggled,letting her dry her hands then going to pick a movie."what to watch!?"she said looking at the library of movies and books."....hmmmmm.wheres dah's bang movies?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 pm

(xD lol) she pricked her ears. "One more time?!" she looked at just incase she didn't hear her right. "What movies..." She started thinking and was debating on something... "Sweetie just pick a movie that's yours please." She waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 pm

"daddy's bang movies! their fun! even if daddy covers my eyes through some of it."then she went up to aqua ans whispered."he usually watches them alone late at night~."she smiled and walked trying to find a movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:44 pm

she picked her up and sighed and went to find Zane. "..." She was hoping she was talking about he cops and zombies movies. "...Zane... Can I please talk to you, I need your help with something..." She looked worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:55 pm

he stepped out of his sons room and looked to her closing the door."ah,ya what is it?"allia held onto aqua,listening to them and yawning a bit."...."zane had found what the reason was,and in all right he made it seem he didnt for the time being."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm

she looked at him. "...your daughter here is looking for one of your movies..." She looked at Alli. "Go head sweetie, tell daddy what you told me." She looked at him, she seemed to wanna now what bothered Volt, as well what movie she was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

"i was looking for your bang movies daddy! where you put them?"she asked looking at him.he was a bit unsetteled and paused a moment."uh...they are put away,somewhere safe,and your not allowed to watch them...."he spoke slow.allia pointed at him."oh i get it,you meant to wait foor tonight to watch with you yes?"he shook his head."no,ill be leaving after dinner for work."
"what? no!"she went and hugged him tightly."no! you stay another night daddy!"he let her hug him and kissed her cheek."i cant."she cried a bit."please daddy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm

aqua looked at them. "Can't they just call in someone else." She really didn't want him to go. She looked at Alli and rubbed her back. "It's okay sweetie, I'll call Novas and Lexi over and they'll play with you I'm sure." She looked o Zane. "Please tell me she's talking about the movies with cops and zombies in it...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:22 pm

he tried to smiled decently,it just gave away it wasnt what a little girl or even himself should be watching,but he set theat aside."well uhm,i cant say.but you know they only call me when there is no one else to do it.thats why i was called,im the last resort."he said."but daddy! you might get hurt! and i cant help you there from here for dat! plaese stay!."she held onto aqua looking at zane,tears still among her eyes.he wiped them away and smiled."ill be fine,alright?its a light job.the first in two months."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm

she looked at Alli. "Hey sweetie...you wanna go pick out a movie,mand get your blanket and daddy will sit down and watch it with you before he leaves." She held her and kissed her forehead. "and look... Maybe daddy might by you a toy or so,etching before he comes back." She stroked her hair and put her down and looked at him. "...what movie did you show her?" She seemed curious, she tried to relax herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 pm

"..alright."she walked to go find a movie,looking at zane and pointing."you better bring me back somthin'!"then giggled and ran.zane looked at aqua thinking how to explain,"it was,a restricted,vulgar,action flick,with a hint of er...sex."he whispered,to be sure others wouldnt hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 pm

she looked at him. "Well at least i hope you covered her eyes. It fine of you cover her eyes if she not suppose to see it....,I guess,it's fine..." She looked at him and smiled at him and hugged him. "I love you sweetie." She kissed his cheek softly. "Hmm...I'm going to miss you so much... What do you even got to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 pm

"im there for muscle,if something goes wrong then i have to settle it,if the object is being threatened i gotta protect,basically a body guard."he smiled,but thats just this time,remember when i went alone? i was set to a sniping position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 pm

she nodded. "Well once Alli comes back I want you to watch the movie with her but before what's up with Volt.." It still seemed to bug her for what she did. "...he say anything? What happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 pm

"...ah well uhm...dont put it on yourself alright?..he said that before he was taking care of a cougar kitten,he found it wounded and alone,probably abandoned or its parents killed..he wanted to go check on it,make sure it was safe.now he assumes its dead or it ran off."he said mournfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 pm

she stood there and frozen and thinking. "...what have I done..." She mumbled to herself . She looked at volt door and walked over to it and got ready to open it, but stopped and thought again. She gulped and sighed. "..volt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

he put his hand on her shoulder."it'l be fine alright,dont forget that."he said as allia came to pull him away and watch a movie.volt sat on his bed checking if he had everything,he seemed a bit more mellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 am

she whimpered and slowly walked in. "...volt... Sweetie..." She walked over to him and sat gently in his bed. "I'm sorry..." She gently stroked his hair. "If I would have known what you were doing I would have let you... I regret doing what I did..." She kissed his head and hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 am

"..its okay...im gonna go see if he's still there,if he is,can you take care of him when im gone with dad?"he looked at aqua,waiting for an answer.zane was seated with alli as a movie began,she wanted to watch starwars,apparently liked the sound of the lightsabers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:44 am

she nodded. "Yes, I'll be glad to take care of him. But can I come with you? I,don't know where he's located and did you give him a name?" She looked at him and smiled. Deep down she felt proud of him for helping the animal. "I'm very sorry I yell at you..." She kissed his head. "Im love you volt." She got up. "I'll get some left over ham we can feed him, or do you bring him cat food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 am

"i was giving him my leftovers from dinner most nights..."he got up and walked to head out.jenna walked by him in the hall they both exchanged glares to eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:18 am

"Alright, then we can get the left over ham." She followed and looked at them. "Knock it off Jenna..." She walked down to the kitchen and pulled out the left overs from the dinner and looked to volt. "Alright little man, lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next