Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Back In Time :.

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

.: Back In Time :. Empty .: Back In Time :.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

êDe I'll start, it would be easier for you if I did. XD considering you started most of areas I felt bad~ now on with the rp)

A night became day, it was Monday. Students strived to get up and go to school throughout the school week. The sun slowly began to rise above, and started to heat the earth as they people began to get up and go to school. 

A white wolf laid in bed until the alarm went off. She never liked the fact that she had to er early but did it anyways. She dragged herself out of bed and walked to take a shower,  pick out clothes and eat breakfast. She looked at the time and walked around the house with her backpack on one shoulder, with her cell phone in the other. She turned out the lights and locked the doors as she ran for the bus.

(eDe' lol~)

Back to top Go down

.: Back In Time :. Empty Re: .: Back In Time :.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:03 pm

(eDe it would be easier i thank you for starting.)

For a first in his life,his parents have thrown him to the public,though their wealth was well known he never dressed to express that.putting on a well worn denim jacket atop his black tee,and sporting on a pair of deep ocean blue jeans and leather belt to keep them up.

He walked down the large staircase of his home only to be greeted with a hug from his mother and a plate of breakfast.he smiled and took the plate."oh my little boy is going out to a public school for the first time~.you better make some friends,alright."she kissed his cheek.he just stepped away and smiled a bit."i will alright!you dont have to make a big deal about it."he shoved some food in his mouth.his father was walking to get a drink."ya well unless you want the wrong attention keep your mouth shut about your inheritance.it would be easier."
"and you've told me this five times already,what do you take me for? an idiot?"he shrugged it off and walked finishing the plate.

with that he set the plate down and grabbed his back pack and made sure he had his wallet,it was annoying when he forgot it other times before.but he then walked out,taking his keys out of his pocket for his own car."why they decided to shove me in there with only two years to go ill never know."he said and sighed,getting in the drivers seat and turning it on,to help get his mind off it he turned the stereo volume up so his thoughts were drown out.as he drove to head to 'school'.

(eDe ah,how long.....one of my longest?maybe?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Dang girl~ XD) 

Aqua sat quietly on the bus. A few more people joined the bus, and headed of for school. 
it pulled it and there was sit time but Aqua walked tomthemfront sitting on a bench like she always had everyday before school while other went inside for breakfast. She sat out and played on her phone,,watching the time as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 pm

he then pulled up in his jet black mustang,its paint job made it reflect the sun,it didnt do well in hiding his wealth for certain.but he parked and got out,grabbing his backpack and locking the doors.instead of the blue,his hair was black and white.lost of the time others would ask if he dyed it that way.he would say no.as he now walked from the car,definently getting some looks and whatever else."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Aqua pricked her ears looking to the mustang,,then looked to the ma,e who walked out of it."!?" She sat, she knew he had to be knew today,,or he went to school when she was out. Either way she got up and started and slowly walking up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:27 pm

he just grabbed his phone and looked to it,having a text from mom,he just sighed annoyed and disregared it."...?"then he saw the wolf approaching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Even then she was short. She looked at him and smiled. "Hello there, you new?" She smiled sweetly and softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:35 pm

he blinked and looked down to her.he was well in shape,but not as large built."yes,why do you ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:37 pm

she smiled softly. "Cause you looked new!" She looked around. "There's lots of good people here, and some are jerks." She was slightly scared of how he was taller but didn't show it. "So.. You have your classes yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

"yes.."he glanced around."who are the jerks?"he looked pointing out some to himself that probably were and mostly correct."..doesnt really matter much i guess,so whats your name,miss."he said politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

she smiled. "Miss Aqua~ yours Sir?" She looked. "Well...you'll know if someone is a jerk. C'mon let's to get your classes!" She gently took his hand and walked for the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 pm

"?..alright."he followed."Brice helstorm,and might i say you have a nice name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:18 pm

she wiggled her tail slightly. "Thank you Sir Brice, you have a nice name yourself!" She looked to other people in the hallway and reached the office. "Tell them your name, and that your new, and you can get your classes!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 pm

"..."he rolled his eyes a bit and walked.and spoke the the secretary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:26 pm

The secretary gave him his classes.

Aqua smiled and stood beside him. she slightly blushed, wanting to see his classes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 pm

he walked and looked at the list then to aqua."what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 pm

she pricked her ears and jumped. "!? Nothing!" She smiled and looked at him. "I guess I should show you around now? Yes?" She went to take his hand again, but just walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

he looked ahead."i could probably get it on my own.but i am not sure where the history class is."he glanced to the bulletin board and stopped,something caught his eye."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:45 pm

she stopped and looked at him. "I could show you, I'm headed there anyways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm

"!..oh ya alright."he took a last glance and walked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm

"Find something you wanted to do?" She looked to him. A few friends came up. One up lad her arm on Aqua's shoulder and smirked. "Whos is this guy~" one stood to the side. "Hmmm, he your boyfriend, Aqua?~" 

She stood and pricked her ears and growled looking to them, slightly blushing. She just shoved them away and walked. ">->..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm

"!..nothing like that ladies..names brice."he said and looked at aqua."?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:00 pm

they smirked and looked up to him. "hmmm~ nice name~" they looked to Aqua and laughed. "She's to easy~" the black hedgehog smiled. "I'm Safria and that's over there is Gravity." 

She waved and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:07 pm

"eheh..ya."he didnt speak too much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:08 pm

"So where are you needing to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next