Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 10 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:31 am

she smiled at Alli. "Sweet heart... He got to go... Think about it,l. He sooner he leaves the sooner he'll be back~ and he promised he's being you back soething~" she picked her up and held her so she could give her a daddy a good bye kiss. "Kiss daddy good bye, and give Volt a kiss for me when he goes to sleep Zane." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:42 am

he hugged and kissed allia and looked to aqua."i suppose i could do that for ya~,we'll call tonight okay?"he got in the vehicle and rolled the window down."bye mom!"he yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:06 pm

she smiled. "Alright~" aqua walked outside quickly and over to the truck and smiled. "Bye volt." She kissed hs forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:02 pm

he smiled."bye."zane started up the truck."try to relaxe while we're gone alright?you could use it,take a dip in the pool if you need."he smiled and pulled out.alli stood at the door looking a bit sad."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:06 pm

she laughed. "I'll be relaxed when you guys call tonight~ if you don't... Then I'll get worried~" she smiled. "Bye guys, I'm gonna call Novas and Lexi and rest~. She laughed and turned around and walking picking up Alli and walked inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm

they drove off.alli rested her head on aqua holding onto her."...."jenny was entertained with the piano,playing well for a child her age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:19 pm

she smiled. "I'll can over mr.fluff bear and he can okay with you, ok?" She stroked her hair. "If you have fun the 3 days will go bye quickly!" She walked to grab a phone and dailed Novas' phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 am

she looked at aqua and hugged her."okay."the phone rang a few times before he hesitantly picked it up."er,yes,what?"he said,always was direct and quick on the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 am

She pricked her ears. "Why you talking so fast?" Her ears,twitched. "And I was wondering if you wanted to come,over and play with the kids? Zane had to head off to work and took Volt with him. So it's just Alli, Jen and I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:34 am

he tried to slow down."sure why not,be there around the after noon.im just a bit busy is all gotta go bye."he hung up to continue.alli looked to the phone and blinked."...he's commin right?if not imma go get him myself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 am

she smirked. "Yea~ he's commin'~ he'll be here around noon, ok sweetie?!" She stroked her hair and walked to sit down and relax and sighed. She started thinking and got up to go check on Jenny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 am

alli clung onto her leg as she does with zane and rode her.jen was steadily playing,well skilled for her age as the song she played didnt sound familiar.her attention was on it rather than that around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 pm

She looked down at her and laughed. "Silly little girl~" she walked into the music room and slowly opened the door and stood behind smiling as she played. She bent down slightly to pet Alli's head, then picked her up walking closer, trying not to scare her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 pm

she was hard at it.her attention fully focused.she did though,notice aqua standing behind.all she did was push herself to the best she could do.alli gripped aqua as she was lifted up,and hugged as she was starting to loose patience with waiting for novas."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 am

aqua stood smiled. "Your a real musician Jenny.." She walked over and smiled kissing the top of her head. "Novas and Lexi will be over around noon if you wanna come and see them" she looked at Alli and smiled. "Hmh~" she put Alli down by her sister as the thought if the kitten crossed her mind. Shebwentnto prepare a little dish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 am

jenny stopped mid song to look at her mother, appreciative of the compliment she smiled in reply and continued on.alli once set was watching and wished she could play as well,but piano was boring to her when she played.yet she still studied.the kitten was sleeping on the floor by the fridge,in the way of the door.it had left a 'mess' on the floor across the room from where it slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:34 pm

she stood there. "o-o... It's like another kid you didn't have..." She said to herself and walked to clean up the mess and sighed. "...once they get here I'll give you a littler box and everything else..." She washed her hands to only find out she was talking to herlself.  The kittchen looked spotless and she walked back for the music room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10