Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. Empty In Due Time.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:24 am

06/27/2033

Quite awhile passed,and age weathered the faces of the young,though not by much.in the trail of time,little one were brought about,and others found a love for a childhood friend,even in the rough times in the past had changed who he was before.the lost inheritances received to the head and noble of the family.hardships of course never ceased to come forth.

Zane,living rather happily with aqua,hosting holidays for family gatherings,mostly just to keep his father's dream alive.His respect for his father was high.Having,the supposed,three children with aqua.(if you want to name them or keep ones from previous)two girls and a boy in between.the deep blue of his hair was a rather faded shade,and his body mass unchanged from the years on ago.He had quite the police force for something offered to him,basically he became part of an undergound kind of opperation,but isnt called upon very often.

He was out playing with the kids,the youngest sitting on his shoulders as the other two were to try and take him down to save her,so for how the game was played.Out in the estate's courtyard,they played on the lushous green grass and the bits of flowers blooming in the beds.

The estate overall,was large,and held one large room for gatherings and holidays.on the side,in total 3 bedrooms were free for guests,and the children all had their own.the kitchen large in size and well organized.and the fact they may need some hired help eventually to keep the place spiffy seemed to pass over zane's head,as to prevent something.

everything updated,and life seeming at peace,what could go wrong?

zane was running to get away from the older two children,holding the youngest.he stopped as his son tried to tackle,the oldest girl taking a more clever and quiet approach.He kept aware of them as he kept the youngest from them.

Back to top Go down

In Due Time. Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 am

While he was playing with the children. This female wolf just sat in the grass and watched them play around. Warching them made her laugh, and smile. Seeing her hoped and dreams had finally came true over the years. She was still abit cautious about the youngest in Zane's shoulders. (ewe we can me the names from last time, I liked them!) 

she sat and watched them play a little longer. She finally got up and dusted herself off. she took one last glance at them and started turning to walk in the house. The though hit her to start making dinner for her family. (eDe started running out of things~) as she began to do so she watch them out the kitchens window and still smiled as she watched them try and save her forms Zane's shoulders. 

(xD ahhh I got nothing...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 am

Allia giggled holding on to her daddy's head and ear,looking at her older siblings and saying 'halp me!'.Zane would tease by making them feel like they had it but failed as he held allia stead.Jenna was being rather clever as she had Volt destract zane and got around behind,but each time she got close zane would take the vantage to his side.Volt was rambunctious,and always dove in head on preferring force over smarts.eventually though zane lost his footing and fell to them,and victory was theirs,he just laughed though.Getting up,he felt the years he had lived,the stuff he had done long ago wasnt as easy to accomplish now as he headed in.The three continued to play,volt trying to covince them his idea was supreme,but jenna wasnt buying it and just smirked shaking her head.

Zane walked in to the kitchen,he heaved a bit with a dry throat and the lot of exercise he had gotten."hahhh~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:57 am

she smiled and looked back at him. "You mean Mr. Zane had finally failed? She's not hurt is She?" She looked at him. She loved the thought of them playing but when it came to it, she was scared one of them had gotten hurt. She looked out the window to make sure the kids were all okay. Once she knew they were she went back to cooking and sighed happily looking to him. "Hmmm~ they wore you out, didn't they? Or you just need a break?" She shook a small drink of her water and went back to fixing the food. She walked to pull out some more food from the fridge to fix and opened the boxed and got what she needed. "Hmmm..." 
(Sorry about the the first post,,once I posted it I looked back at he chat box, and thought oh no...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 am

"yes,i got beat.And they're fine,like id let them get hurt."He smirked grabbing a soda and taking a seat.A bit dirty from the ground outside he looked at a few grass stains."But hey,had to stop at some point,i was getting worn,a break should help though."

Jenna was explaining her idea,but volt kept interrupting her and saying his was better,making her a little frustrated.Allia looked at the two smiling taking both sides all in all,which didnt help much.

[its fine.ouo]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 am

she put things on the stove. Once she finished she took a seat beside him. "I'm glad all of you guys are okay." She looked at him and sipped her water. "...hmm..." She sat back and relaxed. "...years do sure go by fast..." she looked at him and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad they have you to play with them. It's nice to see all of you guys having fun." She got up and massaged his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 am

He sipped his soda and looked at her."ya,but why dont you join in on the fun?I'm sure Jenny and Volt would appreciate your help in taking me down."he smiled.

Allia came running in with a smile and hugged aqua's leg."mummy,i got to hide!"she said giggling.looking up to her,the excitment visible on her face.Zane chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 am

she smiled sweetly and gently pricked her up, "did you now~" she sat her on her lap and kissed her head. "Did you have fun?" She tickled her belly slightly. "You hungry~" she looked at Zane and smiled at him. "Who won the game?" She looked at Zane and smiled. "hmm~ yeah, but I would just grab all you guys and give you all kisses~" she hugged Allia and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 am

She held onto aqua,wanting to be held by her."ya!Vote found me first though."she poked aquas nose giggling a bit."im hungry,ar  you mommy?"she asked.

"Volt won,sure is talented in tracking.I hid with alli,so wasnt had to find us."he smiled,and sipped his soda.
"mm,dah,can i have a sip!"she said reaching out to his soda.
he chuckled and handed it to her and she took two sips before handing it back.
she smiled."dere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:36 am

she smiled and held her. "hmmm~" She looked at her. "You wanna sit with daddy while I check on the food?" She held her and waited for a answer and got up and went to check on the things in the stove and stirred a few things, watching her so she didn't burn herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:46 am

"no~."she hugged aqua more."can i halp?"

Zane finished his soda and his ears flicked hearing others approach.Jenna and Volt walked in,Jenna expressing a controled state of anger as Volt was rather loud.
"Mom,Volt isnt playing fair!"
"it was a stupid game,why should i have played fair!?"he retorted.
"clearly wasnt that stupid cause you agreed to it."she stated calmly.
"Shut up,it was just to make you stop talking.Thinking your idea was better then my ultimate plan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

she smiled. "You can help but I gotta cheak the oven real quick, okay sweetie." She looked at Zane and her ears laid back. She gave him a look that said help. She put her down for only a few mintues to check in the food in the oven. She picked her back,up and pointed to the pot. "Don't touch this... Only touch the spoons handle,ok? Can you sir it for me?" She held her close enough to where she could reach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 pm

zane looked to her,catching onto the expression of help then he stood and faced the older children."Okay watch it,Volt go to your room ill speak with you later,Jenny...well,you havent done anything but come and tell us this."
"what!?Im getting punished and shes not! thats no f-"
"she hadnt done anything,you have,no to your room and wait for me alright."he almost towered over his son.Volt just cowered a bit and walked for his room,angry yet afraid now.
"fine."
Jenna watched him walked and put her hands behind her back."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 pm

aqua sighed as her ears laid back, she looked to the one in her hands. "Hmmm~" she looked back at Zane. "Okay, Allia, sweetie,,you got to go to go to daddy, so I can get the food out okay?" She kissed her,forehead and walked over to Zane and put her down gently by him and walked for the oven, and got the food out and sat it in the stove as she moved things around, and got plates and cups. She sat them on the table. "should I go get volt and we can have a family discussion?" She looked to zane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

allia looked up at him then hugged his leg,clentching on to ride if he walked.zane looked to aqua,thinking a bit on what she said."...im not sure,do you want that?im fine either way."He even helped to set the table,his little daughter not slowing him down by riding on his leg.Jenna took a seat,her eyes focused on other things as she listened to her parents conversation.Allia giggled and held on having fun,zane reacted down to her and pat her head smiling."having fun?"
"ya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Aqua looked down at Allia and laughed slightly. "Your too cute." She looked to Zane. "Well I was thinking we could all sit down and hear both sides of the story and then decide the punishment." She smiled and looked thankful for him helping her set the food out. "I'll go get him, and we will sit,down as a family and talk about it, and each kid will have there own and we go from there, correct?" She walked for Volt's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"alright,sounds fair."he said as he tried to get alli off his leg gently."kay c'mon let go."
"no!~."she refused and held on tighter.Volt sat by his bedroom window,annoyed,and bothered.Zane persisted to try and get her off even shaking his leg didnt break the grasp she had on him."no really off now please?"
"No!~"she giggled and held on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

she walked in and walked over to volt. "Hey sweetie." She looked at him. "Dinner's done and we would like if you came to eat with us." She stroked his hair. "I talked with daddy, and he said we going to have a family discussion, so we can hear both sides of the story.." She looked at him. "Then we will decide the punishment after."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 pm

he looked to aqua,a bit confused,and wondered if this would be better or worse than just the room treatment."um,fine."he then went to get up and walked down.Allia hugged zanes leg still and then he just tickled her and picked her up to get her off.she giggled and hugged her daddy smiling."there now your off~."
"you cheated."she said with a smiled.
"not its my secret weapon~."he said chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:46 pm

she walked down behind Volt.  "Awww~" she pat Volts shoulder. "Everyone get there plates ready?" She looked at them. She noticed they didn't. She nodded and walked to grab their plates to put food on them. She walked around to do it for everyone's plate and got there drinks, and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 pm

zane saw her getting the plates made and was a little bothered."uh sorry,i was trying to get alli off my leg."he set her down in her seat as she began to eat.Zane took a seat,sipping his drink first.Volt reluctantly took his seat,a little bit nervous.Jenny looked at him as she ate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Aqua smiled. "It's fine dear." She looked to him, then to the kids. "...hmm...shall I let Volt explain himself first?" She looked to them. She began to eat and waits for volt to talk. She let him go first considering he wasn't listen to much he first time. "and Jenny... Don't Interupt your brother until he's finished, you'll have time to speak for your self."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Volt sheepishly ate thinking of how he'd explain 'his side'."...well,me and jen were,were wanting to play a game,and wanted to play like,different ones and kinda argued which we should play.i just broke down and gave in for the time cause it was a stupid thing,you know to fight about,and,and we begun playing her idea and she said like,'your doing it wrong you cant do that!?'yelling at me ya know?"

Zane stayed quite,something telling him maybe it was a good idea to have a conversation,what if he punished for no reason.allia was a bit messy and played with her food."~!"Jenna sat straight,thinking it was still his fault anyway."can i speak now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

She looked to Jenny. "You may." She looked at Allia and smiled. She tapped Zane's arm and pointed to Allia smiling and listed slightly. "Too cute~" she sighed and waited for Jenny to tell her part of the story, something told her, volt didn't really do anything wrong. To her just sound like sisterly and brotherly fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm

"like he already stated we were planning to play a game and couldnt agree,then when we settled that he was being obnoxious!,all he did was go stupid and made it not fun,he did it on purpose i sware it!"she seemed satisfyied with her quick but punctual testimony.zane looked at allia and cleaned her a bit,almost playing himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next