Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 5 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:36 pm

"no~,im a king~ and my daughter,a princess~."he picked her up and walked rubbing his eyes a bit.alli held onto him and hugged him."if your king that makes mommy a queen right?then why does she do all the laundry?dont you have peasants to do that?"she asked,zane stood thinking up an answer."...uhhh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 pm

she laughed. "No, Mommy would be a peasant queen~" she whimpered. "My boy need to get up!" She ran for Volt room, and looked at him. "Volt! Time to get up!" She pulled his covers off. "Up, Prince Charming!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

"ah! dont call me that!?"he snapped.zane took allia to the kitchen,seeing jenna already was eating,and not too pleased still.he sighed still trying to wake up,making himself a coffee,he had to leave that night,and hoped volt would be ready by then too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

she sighed. "You gotta get up and go to work with your father." She grabbed a shirt and pants and dressed him and picked him.m"c'mon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 am

"oh c'mon,just a few more minutes..."he laid limp,refusing to do anything.sippinghis coffee he thought about things he'd have to bring and would need for later."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 am

"Nope~" she kissed him head and sat him n a chair. "Don't fall off~" she walked to cheak on the food and looked at Zane. She walked by and poke pd his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 am

he looked to her."hmm?"he figured the poke was to get his attention.volt sat on the chair trying to wake up,he hated mornings.jenna finished her and looked to zane."how come he gets to go with you and i dont!?"she said.zane looked to her and tried not to yawn,so he could answer."because,your mom wanted him to,if she's gonna be here doing all the work,plus i have some lessons i would like to teach him.aside from that maybe next time."
"you said that last time when you took allia!."
".yes,well i promise,next time for certain alright?its not really a job that you would enjoy going to anyway lots of bugs and your bound to get dirty."
"....well,ya but still."she crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

aqua smiled and looked to Zane. "eDe yup... She's my kid..." She laughed slight and put bacon the plates and have everyone some. "Toast anyone?" She looked to see if anyone wanted some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 am

"i does!."alli raised her hand up insistantly.zane shook his head,he was fine with just coffee.and a cookie.jenna got up from the table still bothered,she wanted to go this time,not another next time!.volt took pride he liked how it bothered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am

she looked at Zane. "Sweetie I rather you have at least bacon...please? For me?" She whimpered slightly, and sat down and began eatting from her plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 am

"not hungry,sorry.but maybe in a bit."he said finishing his cup.alli looked at him a bit confused."but you gotta eat! give you energy to play!"volt scarfed down his food quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

Aqua laughed slightly and looked at volt. "So yesterday, when you ran out, when I told you you were ground... What was that about?" She looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:32 am

"..."he looked away,now remembering that."its nothing now!.pointless to even bring it up!."he set his fork down.zane looked at him,trying to figure out what would make him react this way."?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:35 am

she blinked and looked at him. "..." She just got up and walked to put dishes in the sink,,and walked for there room. As she walked she looked rather unhappy and upset with herself. She should have let him explain himself yesterday and didn't and now regretting it. She walked to change her clothes and got ready for the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 am

zane saw her walk off and sighed."alright,dont do anything stupid ill be right back."
"what! i gotta watch her?"he pointed to alli.
"yes."he said going to check on aqua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 am

Aquamhadjjst got finished getting dressed and picked up the water bottle, and started making there bed. She stood and moved the pillows things around to make the bed look nice. She walked out to got make the kids beds, and finished them shortly, then turned out the lights and walked down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:52 am

he stopped her in the hall,placing his hand on her shoulder."you alright?.."he asked concerned,as he looked to her eyes,though thoughts passed by his mind he focused solely on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:56 am

She looked up at him. She looked a little teary eye. "...not really..." She sighed and face down and tried to hold back her ears, trying to relax. "...I regret yelling at Volt yesterday... And she he yelled it just made me think of how he felt... And I had to get out of the room before I probably started crying... That... And I really with you didn't have to go... I,don't wanna be here alone...but for you it the right thing to do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:01 am

he hugged her,an imbrace to try and calm her and reassure her.moving his hand along her back and kissing her cheek."Its okay,aqua,c'mon~...mistakes will be made,and how he spoke to you wasnt proper.I suppose thats something im hoping to break him from,i was the same way when i was his age..."he looked to her,eye to eye."he'll get over it and as should you,ill try to find out what it was and tell you okay?go play with alli,before i end up watching a movie with her and its not approved for kids her age,alright?I'll take care of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:08 am

She stood there with her arms around him. "..." She buried her face into his shirt. "I feel horrible Zane..." She didn't want him to let go of her nor  leave. She sighed and relaxed as he comforted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 am

"you dont need to,its fine~...i dont wanna go either,but i a dont there could be more fatalities...if you want you can ask novas and lexi to help you.dont forget that.or even someone else in the family..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:17 am

she hugged him and sighed. "I'm going to miss you..." She looked up at him. She kissed his cheek softly. "Alright... I'll go find Alli..." She walked and wiped her eyes as she did so. She felt rather relaxed now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:21 am

he stood and let her walk.sighing a bit,for the fact what he said helped,it was definitly an on the spot talk.but he didnt mind and walked,he was gonna have a little chat with volt,while he packed for the 3 day trip.Allia was trying to reach the tap to wash her hands,she got into the peanut butter and it was on her hands."mh!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 am

she looked at Alli. "...volt was suppose to be watching you..." She walked over and turned her away from the sink and got a napkin and wipe her hands off and threw it in the trash can and pick her up and held her so she could reach the tap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:25 am

"he said he had to use the washroom!."she reached the twp and turned the water on trying to wash her hands."...sorry i got in the nut butter."looking up to aqua shhe appologized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next