Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 3 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:53 am

"we'll be fine,i guess it is easier to take care of the girls for you.but dont be afraid to yell,sometimes its needed.though if i had to chase him,id end up tackling him to the ground first,your much more gentle~."he smiled and looked to her."and i like that."allia hugged them both."i dont want dah to go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 am

she looked to her daughter. "I don't either sweetie..." She looked up at Zane and smiled. "Hmm..." She looked to Alli. "I'll let you play with daddy before he leaves for a few days. Might be best for how long your gonna be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 am

"okay!."she exclaimed hugging her.zane smiled and looked to aqua."so what was he running out for?not very often he'll run out all the sudden."he said.he looked out the window a bit in thought,he didnt wanna go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 am

she shook her head. "I don't know...I didn't give him time to say... I should have..." She rubbed her face. " I didn't want to worry about so,etching happening to him so he's in his room, I told him if I found out he left he was getting in more trouble but if he's with you, ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 am

"he wont have total freedom,the fact ill have a friend keep an eye on him when i cant,we should be fine.if he does something bad,he'll be in more trouble then he would at home~,if he keeps that in mind we wont have a problem."he smirked,getting a drink and sipping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 am

she sighed. "Alright.i just hope he minds...I don't like punishing the kids either, even though it need to show them the right path of life..." She looked out the window and looked to Alli. "You tired sweetie? Maybe Daddy will read you story before you go to bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:23 am

she shook her head."no! i wanna stay up with mommy~."as her grip on aqua strengthened.he looked toward volts bedroom."ya but even then i dont like it either.i know its right though,other wise they'll do what they want getting into more trouble than just the small things they do now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 am

she laughed. "What if mommy was gonna go to bed, she's tired from cooking and cleaning and chasing your brother~" she kissed her head. It's getting late to, we all need to go to bed." She walked around the house to make sure the doors were locked. "Zane... Could Alli sleep with us tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 am

"sure i dont mind.as long as she doesnt wet the bed again."
"ill use the potty!"she said.
he smirked and nodded "alright then,ill check on the other two and be right in soon,alright?"he walked,heading to tell volt his resolve and work and say good night to jenna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 am

she nodded. "Go use the bathroom and get your sleepy clothes on and meet me in my room, ok Alli?" She pat her head and walked to get her own night clothes in a d brushed her teeth, then walked to say good night to volt and jenny as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 am

"ya!,she ran to go get her nighties on.zane just finished with volt,what he said seemed to cheer him up a bit,but not by much.he headed to see jenna there after,yawning on the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:54 am

she had already visited Jenny and passed him and poked his shoulder, walking into volts  room and kissed his head. "Night dear..sleep well, alright." She rubbed his shoulders and left walking to fine Alli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm

he smiled,being poked,it was entertaining,another thing he didnt want to leave,but he has to,he went to jenna and told her he was gonna be going to work and kissed her good night,letting her sleep,then walked to get his night pants on.Allia walk trying to brush her teeth,but tooth paste was almost all over the bathroom sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Aqua blinked and looked for Alli, when she turned into the bathroom. She pricked her ears and looked at he mess. "...." She sighed and walked to clean it. "Sweetie,,next time just get it in your tooth brush..." She shook her head. "Finish up,mand to find your dad and tell him I'll be in there in a minute."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 pm

"i dropped the bwush and missed it,then i tried to get it back on the bwush,then then,it made the sink white."she said then reached to put the toothbrush back where it belongs.zane got his pj's on and was about to get on the bed but allia ran and hugged his leg,and another game began,he tried to get her off,as she tried to stall him,waiting for aqua instead of telling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

she nodded. "..." She stood and cleaned the sink. She finished in a few minutes and dried everything. She turned out the light and walked for their bed room. She walked in. "Alli, did you use the potty?" She looked at Zane. "Did she tell you want she did?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:44 pm

he was bent over trying to pick alli off his leg."no~.shes stuck to me like glue though."she giggled and held on as best she could.zane stood upright soon,to rest from this."help~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 pm

she walked over and bent down and tickle Alli. "Off~" she gently pulle in her. "Did you use the potty? Ms. Little girl?" She shook her head and laughed slightl. "She brush her teeth, and left a mess with toothpaste... Please don't wet the bed Alli..." She laughed and picked her up, walking over to the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

she laughed and let go being tickled and hugged aqua."i went to the potty! and flushed it down!"she giggled.zane got on the bed."toothpaste all over,and how did that happen."he looked to allia who looked to him and said."the tube exploded."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:55 pm

she shook her head and sat up with Alli. "Don't tell your father something different than what you told me.." She sighed. "She said she dropped her tooth brush, as she tried to get it onnher tooth brush,,and it fell into the sink..." She handed her to Zane. "Take your daughter~ she love you~" she smiled and while she handed Ali to him so she could lay down and made herself comfortable. "I got my two little kids sleeping with me~" she was hinting to the food and cake that happen earlier. "Now Zane, did you go potty?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:58 pm

he held allia laying down then looked to aqua."oh c'mon,i was just playing,i said i would have cleaned it up."he chuckled.alli hugged zane and gripped his ear."their fluffy!mommy daddy has fluffy ears!"his ears twitched from the gentle touching allia did,she giggled at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:30 pm

she smiled. "Shhh~ who's the wife? Who cleans most messes?~" she poked him and look to Alli. "I know~ I call him Mr. fluff Ball~" she looked to him and kissed Zane's cheek. "He's just to fluffy~" smirked at him and rubbed his ears. "Hmmm~ he likes to be pampered~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:00 pm

she giggled and hugged his arm."ya!"zane rolled his eyes playfully."i am not fluffy~.but i am pampered~."he chuckled,tickling alli to get her off his arm."and your just suckin' up to me now~."
"no~,no im not."she smiled laughing from being tickled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:03 pm

she laughed at them and smiled. "Hmmm~" she stroked Alli's hair. "Beautiful little girl~" she looked at Zane. "we also got a handsome man in out bed~" she laughed slightly. "but since girls rule we got two girls~" she kissed zane's forehead. "I'm gonna miss you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:07 pm

"ill miss you too~."he smiled and kissed her,allia just poked them pushing them apart."no! dont eat eachother!"she said,zane was a bit put off by it as well.she giggled and poked aqua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next