Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 9 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm

he looked to her."no its find,i only need one hand to eat,two if i need manner while i eat thought."he smirked.the kitten was already trying to eat off his plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

she smirked. "...Zane... Give me the kitty, and you eat..." She gently took he kitten and smiled, moving the plate she made for it. "and please tell your story..." She held the plate to where the kitten could eat. Aqua just really wanted to old kitten, she slowly grew attached to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:41 am

he handed the kitty over."alright ill tell,not really a story,just an explanation."he smiled.jenna's ears perked up and looked at them."explain what?"volt just ate."do you have to ask?its probably not important."allia ate her food,playing as she did."its fine to ask i was talking about a decision,how i might quit soon,before you say anything jen im not quiting yet till the score is settled...we have plenty of money,i took a job to keep me busy as you know.i just want to quit,and spend the rest of my life with my family and keep busy with hobbies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 am

Aqua looked at him, then to the kids. "Well Zane, I say do as you please. I find it wonderful you want to do that." She smiled and put he kitten down gently, and the plate so it could continue eatting. She took a sip of her water and began to eat. She was hoping time would slow down...way down... So he wouldn't leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 am

"yay daddy!."alli clapped.he smiled and ate his plate,volt finished and left the table to the kitten.alli picked up some potato in her hand and looked a zane."...~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 am

she looked at Alli. "...your better be putting that back down on your plate young lady... You throw that at him...you'll be in trouble..." She continue to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 am

she looked at aqua and smiled innocently putting it down."~...okay."zane chuckled a bit."what would she get in trouble for?they know i go to get even~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 am

she shook her head. "I know, but I don't wanna clean it up~" she looked at him. "seems I'm failing to teach manners... Zane, you shall be ground until you can learn not to play with food~" she,got,up and brought a piece of,cake out to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 am

"i said i would clean! but you say no~.theres no winning!."he smiled laughing a bit."i suppose i havent helped much though,with manners,i blame the house~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 am

she laughed. "nooo~ I blame myself..." She pat his head. "Good fox, you eat your food~ you'll be rewarded when you come back~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 am

allia reached at aqua,he hands a bit covered in potatoes."im messy,can you please clean me?"she asked.jenna finished her plate and got up to put her plate in the sink then went and hugged zane."bye dad,im gonna go practice my piano."and kissing his cheek she went to go play."bye sweetie."he smiled.volt pet the kitten spending his last bit of time home."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 am

aqua smiled and picked her up careful nkt to get it on her, and rub on of Alli's finge acrossed Zane's forehead. "eDe... Now we can~" she walked. "..umm...Zane~.. You got a little soe,thing..." She pointed,to his forehead and smiled. "ewe..." Then walked to clean her daughters hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 am

he wipped it off with his hand."oh?did i get it?"he chuckled.alli giggled and splashed aqua a bit with the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 am

she jumped. "H-hey! Waters cold!" She smiled at him. "Yes~" she wiggled her tail, clearly gonna miss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 am

she looked at aqua and smiled."dont you like cold?"she asked then hugged her with wet hands.zane got up and stretched."that was good dinner thank you,and walked over standing behind aqua,putting his arms low and around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 am

she smirked. "Yes sweetie, sometimes~" she turned her head to the side and smirk at him. "Your welcome~" she placed his hands on hers and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:45 am

he rested his chin on her shoulder."im gonna miss you even though its only 3 days~."he kissed her cheek,clearly he was leaving real soon.alli hugged his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 am

She sighed and her head face downwards but kept a smile. "I'm gonna miss you to..." She sound as if she was gonna start crying. "...I don't want my two men to leave..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:50 am

"dont worry alright? time will fly,just try to keep busy,and if you need wear my clothes to bed again,im sure you do it every time~."he smiled and removed himself from her.alli was trying to slow him down.e3e"dang daddy is strong! i cant keep you still!"he just chuckled and pried her off his leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 am

she smirked. "Oh you know I will... Until then, I guess Alli and Jen with have to be my new partner to sleep with.." She laughed and turned around and hugged him and kissed him softly. "Please be safe, and kept volt safe and with you. I hope you guys have a safe trip." She smiled and took Alli from him gently. "Hmmm..." She kissed Alli cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 pm

"we will and i promise we'll come back untouched alright?"he picked up his bag and placed its strap on his shoulder then looked to volt."ay!c'mon we're going."volt's ears perked and he looked to the kitten one last time then got to his feet running over to get his shoes on and pick up his travel bag."kay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 pm

she winced slightly and walked over to volt. "I love you sweetie..." She smirked. "Also keep your dad out of trouble~" she glanced at him and smiled softly to him and kissed volts head. "I'll take care of the kitty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm

"please do,if i come home and he's hurt imma blame you."he said then walked out to the vehicle.zane stayed and hugged one last time."do i get a good bye kiss?"he asked smiling.allia hugged him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm

aqua laughed and hugged him, and hugged him close. "Yes you do~" she kissed him softly and smiled. "Hmmm~ have fun you two~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 pm

"i can only try,it is work~."he said then walked.alli grabbed the collar of his shirt stopping him."no!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next