Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Due Time.

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In Due Time. - Page 7 Empty Re: In Due Time.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 am

"!?..."she just went to her room.
volt nodded and walked getting his shoes on to head out."kay,he was,he was over in the bushes lest i knew."he said then ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 am

she followed quickly after and slowed sloghtly so she wouldn't scare it. She looked around carefully and blinked. "...hmmm..." She looked around to try and remeber where they were as they went to feed the animal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am

he looked down into a makeshift den he had made for it,he was shocked to find it there and alive."! hes still here!"he said as he coaxed out the almost scrappy looking cougar kitten.it could smell the food and walked toward aqua.shakey in the legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

she kneeled down and put it's plate down. "Poor thing.." She tore the ham into smaller pieces so the kitten could eat it. "Here sweetie.." She moved the plate closer. She looked volt, proud. "I'm proud if you Volt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 am

"?."he looked at her,a bit shocked."why for what?"he asked confused,other than the one time with zane he hadnt done much to get those words from his parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 am

"For you taking care of this kitten Volt. Most people don't care for animals like this... I find it cruel..." She sat down and gently pet the kitten. "How about you take the shelter you made it and we take it back with us and keep it as a pet?" She looked at him. "Poor thing, what if we have a horrible storm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am

his ears perked up and he smiled getting to his feet and picking up the well placed rocks."okay,can,can you pick him up?like gently so he doesnt get hurt?where at him,will we put him?"he looked to aqua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 am

she smiled to him. "We will put him inside, would you like him in you room? I'll take care ff him but when you get back, he's your responsibility, I'll pick up a little box and littler for him. We can out that in the garage.. Food and water kitchen, and his little house you made him in your room.. Sound good?" She gently picked up the kitten and walked back for the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 am

the little kitty licked aqua a bit.still shakey."ya sounds great!.thanks mom!."he wanted to hug her but all the rocks in his arms prevented that."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:46 am

she smiled and hugged him. "Your welcome sweetie." She looked to the kitten. "Shhh~ will take good care off you little guy." She looked to Volt. "You gonna name him? Or her? You know what gender?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

"uh!...no?"e-e.he walked carrying the rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am

she looked at him. "You know what... This little guy can sleep n your bed kf you like... I'm scared a rock would fall on him... He can be your little bed mate." She smiled and pat his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 am

"like id build something that isnt structurally stable!?no rock would fall,not with these twigs,i could never do that!if if i build something that would crumble because it wast put together right! i would punish myself!"ouo.he said with great pride."but~...he might just come on my bed anyway,do,do you know how big they get?they get like huge!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 am

she smiled. "Yeah, I know...but it's all good, I slept with 2 grown wolves when I was your age... So... Your good." She pat his head. She counted to walk. "Your just like your father, you know that. Always thinking about something, impressing people, handsome, and brave." She stroked his hair and walked. She walked into the house and looked to Zane and Alli. "Zane... Your son is a hero to little kitten..."

In Due Time. - Page 7 Cute-puppy-awesomelycute-com-1694
That reminded me of Novas.. XD just from that part ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 am

he looked at aqua,and the little kitten."so its still alive?he must be so relieved to know that.a hero,what of this makes you call him a hero?"he smiled asking.volt ran for his room,going to build the well made hut.the little kitten looked at the ground and around the room as allia looked at the kitten she smiled and reached to it."oh a kitty!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:12 am

she looked at Alli. "Hang on sweetie..." She walked over to him and gently out the kitten down on the ground. "Poor kitten is shaking and weak... And it walks slowly..." She smiled. "Hmmm~ I told him he could keep it but it's his responsibility to take care of it. He had a fort made for it too... He fed it and kept good care of it." She smiled at him and gently pick the kitten up. "...Alli... I want you to be careful with the kitten and don't feed it any food unless I tell you you can ok? And be gentle with it... Okay, it's,weak... she gently put the kitten down and walked carefully to close the door. "I'll pick up some little and little box tomorrow and some food and things..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:16 am

he smirked and chuckled a bit."eventually its gonna get pretty big,and a tiny litter wont work out well,what do you plane of that?put in a cougar door?"allia pulled at him."yes! vote will build a cuger door!"
"will he now,that would be something worth seeing."he smiled and tickled her.she laughed and looked at aqua."alright mommy! i shalt not feed it unless i be commanded!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:22 am

she smiled. "Hmm..." She gently pet the kittens head. "I feel so sorry for it..." She laughed slightly. "I probably found one good thing for you leaving Zane... I might be pampering the Kittenmwhile your gone. But I'll still miss you~""she kissed the kittens head gently and got up. "Hmm... So,how did,you guys movie go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 am

"it went boooom!"alli said.the kitten laid its head on aqua,a little sleepy."aww ill miss you too,as for me i have myself and mini me for the time,and a friend~."he smiled and got up holding allia."what you gonna make for a farewell dinner~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:32 am

she laughed. "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches~" she laighed. "I don't know, what does Mr. fox Want~" she picked up the kitten and walked to Volt's room. "You kitten is tired so, I'll bring him in her." She walked back down and smiled and walked behind Zane and covered his eyes. "You can't see~ your forever blind by your love~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 am

he took the kitten and took care of.zane smiled as he was blinded,"forever blind?but i like seeing your beauty every day,from when i wake up to when i fall asleep."allia poked zane."are you for real! your like that guy in the movie who got eaten!that bad canibal girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 am

she removed her hands and hugged Zane. "Hmh~ you win~" she kissed him softly. "I love you to much, so what does my king and princess want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:45 am

"ice cream!?"she yelled to make her point."no not icecream~.steak?"he looked to aqua.alli wiggled and was set down as she went and hugged aqua's leg."no ice cream!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 am

she laughed. "Well have a ice cream party for when he comes back? Okay Sweetie?" She rubbed her head and looked at Zane. "Hmm...I'm debating whether I should make dinner you said you would leave after it... So... What if I made it... Like... Next year?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:56 am

"next year~?"he chuckled."what do you mean by that?"he looked to her a bit amused.alli still held onto her."okay!...can i have ice cream today though?"she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next