Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:40 am

After countless hours of arguing, Spyritus was allowed to stay in the room, though much hasn't happend. After being quiet for the longest time willow faced the orange wolf. "Spy..." Her voice crackled. "I need my nightlight."She said almost in tears, holding her arms out towards him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 4 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:43 am

Spy walked over glowing a little as he lay it the bed with her. "I'm here willow.and I always will be" he said trying not to damage her more with his hug.

Dracnor growled. "Thanks alot sister you just made my bride and your groom run off. You happy now!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:55 am

Willow pulled him bed with her, cuddling him. She would have given him a kiss, but her face was covered in snot.  So, she reached over and grabbed a tissue, cleaning her face. She sighed slightly... "I should have stayed back."She mubbled.

~

Sylvia cleared her thoat. "I shouldn't of had him twist my mind." She said to herself. "He had tricked me my brother, you can't possibly blame me for such cause." She pleaded for forgiveness. "This time, I wont mess up. I Promise."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 am

Spy held her close. "Willow I shouldn't have let my temper get me... None of this would have happens if I had control...." He said kissing her forehead. "Rest and get better sweetheart. I won't be leaving your side."

"You better not! Or spyritus wot be the only one on the chopping block!" He snarled sitting on his throne.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 am

Before she could get settled, she looked up at him. "Where's our next trip?"

~

She decided not to fight him, otherwise she would end up dead. "Okay..." She said in a low voice. "Just tell me what I need to do."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 am

"Get rid of spyritus wolf!" He roared. 

~

"Someplace far from the cloud kingdom. Where we can travel till we decide to settle down somewhere." He said smiling. "Then I'll build us a big house. And we will have a wedding I promise you that willow"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:30 am

"You? Built an entire house?" She snuggled into him, letting out a small yawn. "That sounds like a bunch of work if you ask me."

~

the yellow dragon rolled her eyes. It seemed that the only way to survive in the cloud kingdom is to follow Draco's orders... even if she had to get rid of someone she had loved.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 am

"Well you know me...Always working to make you happy willow." 

~

Aries stood on the roof watching out for anything that would brin the couple harm. He swore that much to Spyriton and that oah he meant to keep
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 am

Willow fell fast asleep in Spy's arms. Only dreaming of the future. 

~

The yellow dragon flew through the air, soaring, high withing the clouds.  She looked down. "Which hospital are they in!?" She questioned herself.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 am

Aries spotted Sylvia. And growled as he flew into the air. "Well well well, if it isn't Sylvia cloud! What do you want?" He said getting in front of her. Growling. But those were a mask hiddig feelings he had locked away years ago
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 am

"Just going on the normal flying routine is all. Thought I'd take a slightly diffrent rout today." She said as she tried to fly past him. "Can you move?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:57 am

"Your looking for spy and his pet." He said grunting. "Well give up now cause you have to get through me to get to them" he snarled at her. But this caused a flash back to their high school years. Sylvia and Mel always fighting over spy. Aries always had his heart on Sylvia. She never noticed him and kept going for spy. His jealousy grew till he gave up long ago.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Sylvia played with her long hair, her one hand still stained with blood. "Well.. I just need to get rid of some damons and I'll be just on my way." She flung her hands out, her claws retracting. "But... you're getting in my way."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Aries smirked as he spread his wings revealing the many bladed feathers. "And who are you to give me orders? You always thought you. Could order me around Sylvia but you know I wouldn't listen because you never listened to me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

"What?" She slighly backed down. "You've never said a word to me... How am I to listen if nothing has been said?" She stated.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

"Cause anything I said would have been against spyritus." He growled. "You thought he was so great. Well wonder boy has a girl, and he left you in he dust! And you left a certain wolf broken with your stubbornness!" The jealousy showing and the natural anger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:47 pm

She looked over to him with a  blank expression. "I gotta go~" she tucked in her wings and dropped. As soon as she was low enough, she began to fly once again, picking up speed.

~

Little willow shifted in her sleep. She then woke up. "Spy." She looked up at him, he was fast asleep. "Spy.." She shook him a bit.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Aries snarled growled going back on top of the roof to the hospital.

~

"Hmm what's up princess?" He said stirring
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:07 am

"W-We gotta go." she said sitting up, now facing away from him. She then tried her best to get up. "I have a bad feeling..."

~

Gotta find some way around him... She thought snaking thought the shadows.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 am

Spy nodded. "She's coming" he said. "You ok enough"

Aries blocked her. "You think I'm jus going to let you pass. Why listen to your brother when he's insane"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:16 am

"As long as you're by my side. I'll," She grunted while she stood. ".. be fine." She then turned around to see him on the bed. "Can I have a pick me up?" She asked with a smile. 

~

She looked at him. "You wouldn't understand." she said sharply turning away.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:28 am

"That's what I've been try to do for years now" Aries said calmly for once.

~

"Rigt but the next hospital we get to I'm taking you inside." He said picking her up and dashing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 am

She slowly turned around. "Have you... really?" She said slowly looking back to him. She retracted her claws and slashed at him. "Just go with it." she whispered.... "He's always watching..."She said as she stood her ground.

~

"Spy.. you don't have too. I just don't want to be followed anymore." She looked up at him. "That's all. though.. that might never happen." She said depressingly.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 am

"I'm not afraid of your brother" Aries said his wings slashed forward but as it cut her it didn't burn. "And he can't watch inside"

~

"It will after I take care of that basterd" spy said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:48 am

"It's not just him who watches... he's got others too." She then jumped back, examining her cut. "Hey,"She said in a low voice. "That really hurt!" She said thowing a kick.

~

"Just... don't push it to much Spy."she pleaded as she looked up at him. "I still wanna marry you." She nuzzled her head in. "On a beach or something."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next