Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

2 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow Empty The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:25 am

Over the years people tell the history of the great wolf family. But where did it originally begin? It started with a wolf and a hedgehog. The wolf was and orange color who could control the cosmos. The hedgehog had one robotic arm and a disease in her blood. Fate brought them together. Here is their tale...

A orange wolf walked into a village after traveling for three days. He stopped, listening to the sounds of the people talking and the children playing. 'Sounds like home' he thought walkin again as he looked around. 'Hopefully they didn't follow me here
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 am

Willow was out in a 'new' world. Such a different environment then home. There was laughter and excitement everywhere... it made her feel quite uplifted. 

The small brown hedgehog looked down at her arm and played with it. "Maybe I could add some new programs in..." She thought aloud.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:41 am

The wolf smiled before bumping into a brown hedgehog. "Oh I'm sorry miss. I wasn't looking where I was going. "He said looking to te robotic arm. 'Hmm' he helped her up checking to see if she was hurt or not. But what he didn't notice was his wallet fell. He adgusted his bag.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 am

"Oh, heh, I wasn't paying attention either... The kids they-" She stopped and let out a small sigh. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:49 am

"Ya just a little on edge. Rather not go into the details." He said walking towards th store. "I need to et some supply's before leavig. Hopefully they don't catch up" he said walking into the store. His wallet still by the brown hedgehog.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

As she watched the orange wolf go. She wanted to follow him, demanding answers... but she knew that he was a busy.. wolf, and she shouldn't be barging into his business. 

Just as she began to walk away, she stepped on something thick. "It better not be another wad of gum because-" She looked down. That's when she noticed a brown leather wallet. Just as she picked it up, a card slipped out. Willow swiftly caught it in mid air and examined the card. "It's... his." She said looking up to see that the wolf was headed into a small supermarket. That's when she decided to go after him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:59 am

The wolf's name was spyritus. He started picking out things he needed and took them to the clerk reaching for his wallet. "Huh?" It wasn't there. "Damn it of all the times to lose it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:02 am

The small bell ring of the door opening echoed the small store. She looked down a the drivers licence and tried to pronounce his name "Sp...Spirriitr.." She then walked over to him as she continued trying. "Um.... This wallet belongs to you." She said nervously holding it out towards him, sliding the ID back in.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 am

Spyritus took it . "Thanks. And it's pronounce spyritus" he said smiling. "Spyritus wolf. And may I ask your name?" He asked leaning back falling into the watermelon
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 am

The brown hedgehog giggled as she reached down and pulled him up. "The name's Willow." She said with a large smile on her face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:36 am

Spyritus smiled. "Nice to meet you willow" he said before his ears twitched he looked around. "Sounds like they found me again." He said tencing. He looked around tryin to see where his persuers were
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:12 pm

She gave an odd look. "What? Who?" She sai also looking around.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 pm

A group I wolves surrounded them. "These guys..." He thought smirking. "Up for a little food fight willow"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm

"As long as you don't break any more watermelons." She joked. She then looked over to him. "You start it."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Spy smirked throwing watermelons at the enemies. Before going for the bananas
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:29 pm

"You little stinker!" She giggled going for the chip isle. As she grabbed two large lay bags, she threw them towards the 'intruders'. In mid air, she shot at the bags making an explosion of chips.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 pm

"Makin it rain whi"e I bring the mist" he tossed bags of flour into the air making them blow before grabbing willow and dashing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:20 pm

"Woah!" She said being grabbed. As soon as the two were outside, she coughed up white puffs. "White's a good color for you." She giggled looking up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:27 pm

He shakes off the flower.. "No I'm more a red kinda guy" he said walking. "You coming along? I know you have questions and we don't have much time before they notice we're gone
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm

"Oh! umm Yes! right.... Well uhh.... Why were those guys following you?" She asked walking along side him
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:46 pm

"They want my powers" he said sighin.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"all sorts of people want powers...." She trailed off, a frown hung on her face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:00 am

Spy sighed. "Everyone wants my powers." He said. "I'll show you when we can get somewhere away from these bozos. Now hold on!" He put her on his back dashing light speed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:04 am

She held onto him tightly."slow down! Slow down!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:14 am

He stopped in the next town. "Sorry"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next