Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess Empty The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:17 pm

As many months passed, Spyritus and Willow had moved into their new house, which stood beside a small family that they have known for a long time. 

Our adventure begins after the marriage of the wandering knight and his princess. The wedding itself was gorgeous and very fairytale like. Though, the two have been so busy with trying to move ahead in life that they haven't had a honeymoon yet. From Spyritus getting a new job working along side Balto, there really wasn't much time for the two to actually to do much.

Willow lied on a couch at home writting in a brown leather book,  waiting for her husband to come home. She had already had food set out for the two.

She set her pen down as her mind wandered from thinking of the new born child that their old friends had to when her and Spy would have a child. They even had a small room set up for the little prince or princess. 

Thoughout this time she and Spy had lived in the house, she grew very jelous of their neighbors.  Spy and Willow had tried many times for a child but it never worked. So, she continued writing, the only thing that could get things off her mind.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Spy drove home with balto. His mind in worry that his wife may never be happy. "What am I going to do..." He muttered trying to think. "Balto got any advice?" He had been trying to find a way all these years and balto already had a son. A one year old at that
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Our Little Princess

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:36 pm

"I think you two should just be happy. My son is a handful as it is... I could barely imagine you having a kid . but... ummm. Just don't think about it as much, Idano." He then pulled into the drive way. "Me and Mel never had that problem.. her and I just... forgot."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Spy looked to him. "Ya.... I guess" he said getting out. "See ya tomorrow balto." He walked to his house. He walked in "honey I'm home..." He said smiling a little walking over to where she lay and set his case down kissing willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:49 pm

"Hey!" her face lit up. "I have lezania out on the table." She got up and have him a hug. "How was work..?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:56 pm

"It was ok" he said hugging her. He sighed. "I couldn't stop worrying about you all day..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:04 pm

"You're such a worrywart." She said looking up to him. "Come on, lets go eat-" the doorbell rang. "I got it." 

Willow went over to the door and opened it, on the otherside stood Balto and his small child. "Hey, could you watch Cory for us? Me and Mel have to go get some tests done. I-I have completly forgotten about it and I would have gotten a babysitter but it's kind of too late..."

"Yea," she said with a smile on her face. "I'll take the little bugger." She said as she held her arms out. Balto then handed of his son over to her.

"Thanks Will's, you're a life saver." He said before running off.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Cory whimpered a little reaching for his papa.

Spy smiled "good thing we stocked up" he said pulling of the booster seat. He started to think. But sat down and started to eat a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 pm

"Oh, it's okay Cory!" She said as she went over to the boosterseat and put him in. "Want some apple sauce?" She said pullin out the jar so that he could see it. 

She had a large smile on her face. Oh how she loved kids.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Cory looked. "Nom nom"  he said before giggling.

Spy sighed. Looking to Cory. It made him as jealous as willow. But all he could do is keep trying. And pray.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Willow let out a small giggle as she went over to him with a small bowl of applesauce. "Nom nom is right!" She said sitting infront of him. She then began to feed him. "I know we can't choose what gender we want but... I think I want a boy." She said looking over to spy
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:41 pm

"All we can do is hope and pray baby" he said. Looking to her. "We can always keep trying and hoping for that little light to shine on us
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 pm

She continued smiling. "I'm glad that you haven't given up hope." She then looked to Cory. "Here comes the plain!" She said holding the spoon, making it go in small circles.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Cory opened wide eating. "Nom nom. Auny wills"

"Sounds like someone's been taught more words" spy said smiling kissing willows cheek. "You went into mothers cook book didnt you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 pm

"Well, where else would I look to find what baby's eat?" She teased. "Where you going?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 am

"Just going to get som papers ready for work. Then I have a surprise after you put Cory down or when balto comes back." He said . "I'll be in our room ok." He said picking up his case.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:03 am

She giggled a bit. "Alright, me and little man here will have a date." She said as she finished feeding him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 am

Spy chuckled. "Don't be stealing my wife now Cory" he said walking

Cory giggled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:14 am

Willow leaned in and whispered. "We don't need to worry about him cory. He's just a big grumpy butt." She ended with a smile, knowing Spy could hear her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 am

"Very funny!" He shouted as he opened his case pulling out roses some strawberries.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:24 am

She laughed. "Alright Cory, ready for your bottle?" She said shaking a warm bottle that she had prepaired for him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:31 am

"Ba ba" he said reaching out for it.

Spy smiled. Working on his little surprise.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:43 am

Willow then stood. She went over to the couch and picked up the book she had been writting.  She walked over to the bookshelves and examined the book, running her hands over the cover and through the babes. "One day... This story will be read.." She said sliding it in the bookshelves.  She the. Heard the sound of plastic being thrown across the tile floor. "My my." She turned to see Cory had thrown it. "Someone trying to grab my attention?" She said as she walked back to him. She scooped him up from his chair and held him on her hip.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:57 am

Bwerries" he said sniffing he air.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 am

"Bwerries...?" She looked at him. He couldn't be still hungry still... Right?"

She touched his nose. "I think it's time for someone to take a nap." She said going up the stairs. She then walked into a small child's room that was completely white. "Alright lil Devil. Time for you to sleep." She said setting him in the crib
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next