Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge Empty Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Spyritus picked up willow and started to run towards the rainbow and waterfall. He smiled. Cause he planned something special.
"Hey slowpoke are we gonna get there soon?" Willow asked teasing him.
"Getting impatient?" He replied. " we'll be there soon willow. And you'll be more than surprised when we get there" he said smiling
"Ooo, really what is it?" She asked persistantly.
"It's a surprise willow you'll have to wait till we get there"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

[[you have her down to a tee :3 ]]

Willow pouted slightly, but smiled. Whatever Spyritus had planned, she knew that she would love it. "You should know how I feel about suprises Spy." She said holding on to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Spyritus smiled "your gonna really love this one" he said smiling. He suddenly hit the brakes. The two were standing in front of a large pool that was fed by a waterfall. In the middle of it all was a rainbow that seemed to stretch for miles. As spy set her down he quickly took off his bag and pulled out he small box. He hid it behind his back letting willow take in the amazing sight
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

"Wow.... Just.. Just look at that!" She said, her tail wagging in excitement. She brought her hands together as she stared at the waterfall. "Sky... This is beautiful..." She said in awe while still looking at the ginormous waterfall.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 am

Spy smiled. "Not as beautiful as you." He said. Walking towards her.  "Willow can I ask you something?" He said kneeling right in front of her. "Would you marry me? He ask pulling out the box and showing her he ring
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 am

She stood for a moment but Willow soon covered her mouth as she held back her tears. "Oh Spy!" She smiled. "I'm so... unbelievably happy." She quickly fell to her knees and hugged him tightly. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" She then reached around and looked at the ring. "It's gorgeous..." She said as she put it on.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 am

He smiled. "I picked it up during my time in the knights world." He said "it reminded me of you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 am

She wiggled her fingers as she looked down at it. She then looked up to him, smiling. "I love you Spy.." She said pulling him into a kiss.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:49 am

"I love you too willow." He said kissing her. He held her close. There was nothing that could ruin this moment. However his ears perked. "You hear that?" It sounded like footsteps.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:51 am

Willow slightly broke their embrace, yet still holding on to him. "No...?" She then began to look around.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 am

He looked around. The sound was getting louder. "It's coming from..." He looked to the rainbow. And down came what looked like soldiers. "Oh brother"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:07 am

"What..?" She tightened her grip. "What's going on Spy." She said worriedly while  looking up at him. She then took a step closer to him, which made her feel safer.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 am

"Seems like we got company" he growled. As the soldiers surrounded them. Spears pointed at them. Another one held a scroll "milady..." He opened the scroll "by decree of the king of the clouds. You are hereby ordered to marry his highness." He said.

Spy snarled. "Over my dead body buster!" He said 

"Silence peasant!"
"Oh your asking for it!" Spy said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 am

She looked at the guard wide eyed.  WHAT!? 

Well.. she couldn't be too surprised. They did just come back from another world so... pretty much anything is up in the air... literally. 

"I shouldn't have to do anything that I don't want to..." She said in a low whisper.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

"Your king commands it girl. Now come."

Spy snarled blasting the soldiers back with a pulse of power. He entered a rage mode. "Stay away from my fiancé!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:09 am

"Spy.. Stop. I Don't like seeing you this way." She said as she looked up. "Come on. We need to get out of here some how." She said as she looked around.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 am

Spy nodded pickin her up. And dashing. "Hopefully we don't run Into them again"

(Ok how about this the cloud prince and princess. I'll control the prince if you take his sister he princess.)

~

"WHAT!!!" He prince snarled a sky blue dragon. "You dare not bring my my bride!"

"Please yur highness the wolf was stronger than we expected"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 am

A yellow dragon with the blondest hair strode on in. "And just to think... you are the next cloud king." She said sharpening her nails. "Can't be a king without a queen."

~

"What was that all about...? Spy, Do you know them?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 am

"Exactly sister." The prince said. "And I promised you the wolf. But he seems feisty. Maybe we should take care of this little problem ourselves"

~

"They were normal dragons at one point. But dracnor and Sylvia cloud got greedy call themselves the cloud rulers. And Sylvia ended up trying to make me her husband once"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:13 am

"Can't send sky guards to do a dragons work." She said as she flicked her nail file, bouncing off one of the knights helmets. 

~

"Look at you with all ladies." She teased. "Such'a womanizer." She smiled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 am

"Oh trust me Mel and Sylvia always had a fight over me... But the thing is I hated it. Besides if Drac is after you then he's gonna try anything" 

Dracnor growled "lets go Sylvia" he said flying of of the castle
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 am

"In a sense... I'm quite flattered that you chose me over Melody and Sylvia." She smiled. "But... Darc ain't gonna get any of this." She gestured to her whole body.

~

"What's you're brilliant plan this time?" She said half sighing. "I didn't even get to see Spyritus..." She mumbled flying up with Dracnor  back to the castle.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:39 am

"I'll knock them out. And you get your childhood boy toy and I'll get my new bride" he said smirking

~

"As far as he's concerned he  won't lay a finger on you"

"Is that so spyritus" Drac said smirking above them.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:44 am

Willow's teeth clenched together. He's like a fly on the wall.. She thought as she stood there, in a defensive stance. 

"Ooo~ brother That ugly thing?" She spat. "You best go after Mel." She said to her brother as she then landed beside Spy. She then trailed her finger tips along his chin. "Miss me~?" She purred.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 am

"Sylvia back off" spy growled.

"Why when your hers. And your little friend belongs to me." Drac said moving real close to willow.

Spy tenced snarling before punching dracnor. "She happens to be my fiancé Drac!"

Drac chuckled. "So you still don't have a thing for my sister?"

"I never did Sylvia and Mel were fighting over me and I hate it. And now your going for my fiancé. Your on my list of people to avoid"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next