Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

2 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning Empty the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

many tell the tale of a wolf with powers beyond those of his tribe, a master of the moon and sun alike. his powers surpassed most. but it came time to leave for his power was starting to become to great. seeking a way to contol his birthright, he set off on a long journey through out mobius. this is he begining of his tales. the tales of spyritus wolf.

(fist to post picks the setting)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 am

a small brown hedgehog grumbled a bit while she walked through a small town. She used this time as her vacation off from work. Though, she was a workaholic, those who worked with her forced her to go out in the world. 

She crossed her arms as she looked up and about. This town seemed well kept and felt like it was a tight-nit community. A smile broke her face as she saw children playin ball in the somewhat empty street.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:52 am

An orange and white wolf walked towards the town being on a journey. He needed supply's and rest. But  he wasn't to stay long. As much as he wanted to stay in one place he had to keep moving. For there were hunters who wanted his powers for themselves. He came upon the town and smiled as he listened to the sounds of children and adults going about their business. It reminded him much of home
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:59 am

Willow kept on walking. She then bumped into a wolf. "Oh! Pardon me... I was distracted." She said stood back a bit, rubbing the back of her neck.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 am

The wolf bumped into a female hedgehog. He looked to her smiling. "No it's my fault miss, I wasn't looking where I was walking. My apologies." He said. He adjusted his pack a little. He looked up to the sun for a moment and smiled. 'Making good time' he thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 am

She studied the wolf's face as he looked up. Her eyes then shifted over to his pack. "You going on some sort of trip?" The courious brown hedgehog asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:20 am

"More or less" he said. Looking to her. He sighed. "But I rather not say why." He said walking towards a store. "I need to get my supplies and leave before they come for me" he muttered
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:30 am

Willow watched as the wolf passed her. He then headed inside a store, mubling to himself. Maybe he's just having a bad day... I should go and talk to him! she thought as she began walking towards the store. She then stopped. Well... I don't want to intrude on his privacy... He'll be fine. She then turned back around and stepped on something thick. She looked down to see a brown leather wallet. As she leaned down to pick it up, a small ID popped out. She quickly snagged it and examined the picture, sure enough this wallet belonged to the wolf. She then headed her way back to the store where the wolf was.

As she walked in, a bell rung. She then looked around the shop to see if she could spot the wolf.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:42 am

The wolf was spyritus. And he was looking for his wallet. "Now where did I put it." He said 'damn this is a bad day for me' he thought. His ears perked looking behind him. "Oh miss. Uh have you seen my wallet anywhere?" He rubbed his neck,
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:49 am

The hedgehog tapped his wallet in her hand. "Heh, I have it right here." She then walked over to the wolf. "Here." She said with a warm smile. "and you can call me Willow." She said as she held out her metallic left arm.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:58 am

He smiled. "Call me Spyritus." He said taking his wallet. He payed for the supplies and smiled. He looked to her. "Your curious about me arnt you?" He asked. He figured she had a few questions but he wasn't sure. His ears twitched as he looked outside. A growl came from him as he glared at another wolf outside. "I thought I lost him"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 am

"Heh, I am curious." She said as she smiled. She turned around to see a wolf. She could just hear the low growl as it deeply breathed in agression. It looked as if it was hungry for something. It stared at Spyritus. "What did you do to tick that guy off?" she said as she stood her ground. She wasn't scared, she could handle anything that was thrown at her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:12 am

"It's not what I did. It's what he wants from me" he said. He looked around. "Follow me." He said jumping the counter to go out the back door. 'How did he find me so quickly' he thought sighing. 'I got to get out of this village before he finds me'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 am

Willow quickly followed the wolf. So many questions bounced in her head that she wanted to ask her newly found friend but she knew that this wasn't the time. She knew that this wasn't going to turn out good. Though she baerly  knew this guy, she felt the need to help.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:27 am

As spyritus ran he looked to her. "Ok ask while you run so you don't explode from question overload." He said as they ran down the alley. He was worried about involving her in his problems bu there was no turning back now
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:31 am

"Oh boy..." Her hovor boots kicked in, making it easier for her to concentrate. "What do you have that he wants?" She said as he skated beside him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:34 am

He looked to her. "Power over the two celestial body's. the moon and the sun." He said. "I was born with it. And as I grew in power. The greed of others followed"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 am

"At least you were born with something. I don't have any 'superpwers'" She said with air quotes. "In fact. I came out broken." She said as she lifted up her left arm, being completly made out of metal. 

A large crash came ouf from behind them.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:45 am

Spyritus cursed grabbing her moving faster. "Hold on things are about to get bumpy!" He said as he shot forward at the speed of light making whoever was following lose he trail.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:48 am

they now stood in the outskirts of the small town. Willow held her head in her hands as her eyes spun around. "Whoa.." She said as she wobbled a bit.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:53 am

Spyritus held her up. "Sorry makes easy for a get away" he said he blushed a little. He usually never got this close to anyone especially females.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:57 am

Willow held on to him. "No kidding." She rubbed her eyes, in hopes to regain her vision. She blinked a bit and noticed that Spy's pink face. "You blushing...?" she said as she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:04 am

He backed off. "Sorry just not use to being that close to people.... Especially girls" he said the red still on his face. He adjusted his bag again. "Any more questions?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 am

she blinked a bit more. "Hmm." She placed her hand on her chin as she thought. It seemed like all those questions she had spun out. "Where you from?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:14 am

"Soluna village not far from here. But I left for their safety" he said sitting down for a moment. "I don't have alot of control of my powers"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next