Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 7 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:41 am

"As long as your insane your not fit to rule." Spy growled. 

Aries smirked. "I promised your sister I'd keep you alive. But she's a better person than you'll ever be Draco. You always treated her like crap. Well not anymore"

~

There was a mewing from spy's bag.

Harmony barked at it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 7 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am

"What is is Harm..?" Willow said as she went over to her bag once more. A small kitten popped out. "How many animals does he have in this thing!?"

~

"As long as I live, I will continue the acts that I have put on. I'll never stop going after Willow." He siad to Spy. "And As for my sister, She'll be going to the gallows."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Spy smirked. "You no longer have that authority.... You lost Draco."

Aries was keeping his temper. 'Sylvia can you and willow come.... He can't harm either of you any more.'

The note on the cat said. 'This is snowball. He and harmony are best of friends. Your never alone' harmony bark waggin his tail as snowball mewed in willows lap
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:35 pm

As Sylvia picked up the cat, she heard Aries thoughts. "Willow, we gotta move." She said as she stood. "You like to fly?"  She asked

"Umm... not really,heights aren't really my thing."

She lowered her body so that Willow could hop on. "just close your eyes, We'll be there within seconds."

Willow eerily climbed up her back while holding harmony. 

Sylvia shot up in the air, quickly reaching towards the clouds. As soon as they made it to where Spy and Aries were, they just looked. 

"Hello my puppet.." Draco gave a crazed smile.

Willow made no comment as she held the puppy close, looking at the dragon with no arms.

"Oh my god!" Sylvia yelled. "What have you done to my brother?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Spy walked to willow. "Nothing that can't be fixed." He said

Aries sat silently knowing she wasn't happy. "Unless he snapped out of this insanity he's a danger to all living things." He said before vanishing. He thought. She didnt approve and left
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:15 pm

She smiled. "Long time no see!" She said. "Thanks for the puppy!" She said cuddling it.

The dragon, thought for a moment. "... You guys get out of here. It's not safe." She sai as she walked over to her brother. "Comeon, lets go"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

"Don't fix him "spy said. "Your dead as soon as he gets his arms. He doesn't care Draco cloud is no more.... That's not your brother" he said before looking to willow. "Harmony... Did you leave snowball behind?"

~

Aries sat in the shadows as usual.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 am

"Snowball is on Sylvia's back." Willow pointed out as the dragon walked away.

She, the yellow dragon, had no comment. She knew what must be done... Though, how was she going to do it?

She and her brother opened their wings and left.

"Do- you think he's going to make it Spy?" She asked looking to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:36 am

"Aries or Draco?" Spy asked.

Snowball mewed sitting on spy's shoulder. 

Aries watched as she flew off. 'She hates me now....'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:40 am

"Lizard man.." She said as she stood close to him. "I'm just glad that it's over.."

As The girl dragon flew, she looked down. As she did, she saw Aries. She gave him a small smile
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 am

"Depends. Will Sylvia kill him or put him in a mental hospital" spy said. "Come on I think I know a good place where we can go" he said walking.

~

Aries looked up to her. A small smile appeared before he melted into her shadow
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 am

Willow bounced a bit as she tried to catch up with him. She then reached out and held his hand. She gave it a small squeeze.

~
(To continue the Aries and Sylvia saga?)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:12 am

We can settle that later. Right now lets finish willow, spy, Cory, and Emily)

Spy smiled. "Think you can get ahold of balto. Cause I know a good place we can all live if we all want to settle down" he said knowing the perfect place where they could build their houses
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:29 am

She smiled. "I can try." She and him walked for a while. "What did you have in mind."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

A small town with alot of trees and flowers. "He said. "I thought you might like it" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am

"Sounds perfect!" She smiled up at him. "A great place to settle down in~" she looked down at her robotic arm and messed with some buttons. "I'll give him a heads up and see if he's in."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:49 am

He smiled. "Snowball harmony in the bag" the two went into willows bag. As he picked her up  and started to run.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:03 am

Willow smiled as she looked up at him. This was going to be a new chapter in the book of the wandering knight and his princess.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:08 am

(Time for the next chapter you wanna write it this time?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:12 am

(I'll write it :3 just give me some time)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7