Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 6 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Willow set her bowl off to the side and hugged her knees. "Well..." She shifted her feet back and forth. "I'd like a kid." She looked up to him and smiled. "I think it would be a great experiance to have."

~

She then walked up to him and placed her hand over his bandgaed wounds. She rubbed stomach. "I-" She stopped. Something outside made her stiff. She then looked up at him. "I'm sorry." She said as she gave him a small kiss.

She then ran out of the building. "Did you find them?" Asked one of the guards. 

Sylvia looked awkwardly around. "No. I thought I had them... but now their gone. Continue the search." She said as she looked back to the warehouse.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 6 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

'Ill stay with you Sylvia' Aries said. 'Im always in the shadows. You know where to look. And I know what we need to do. But we need spy to take your brother down'

~

He pulled her close. "Them we'll have a kid " he smiled. "And we'll be together the whole way."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:15 am

She smiled as she looked up at him. "I'm glad..." She said as she nuzzled into him.

~

Sylvia sighed as she turned back around. She really didn't want to face her brother once more... but she knew she had to, one of these days. Aires was right... the two did need to find Spy. Seeing that he could be the only one to stop Draco.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:27 am

'Follow your  shadow... It will lead you to spy.' He said  her shadow was now like a homing signal tracking spy

~

"We both need rest" he said. "Sleep... I'll take first watch."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:30 am

She giggled a bit. "Just like old times." She said cuddling him as she tried to fall asleep.

~

Slyvia did as Aries asked her. As she flew low to the ground, she picked up speed. 'I hope I can make it to them in time before Draco knoticeses.....'She thought
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 am

Spyritus focused on his hearing. The ears twitched . "She couldn't have tracked us already.

'There behind the falls.' Aries said. 'Careful he's ready to figt if nesesary.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:52 am

Her teeth clenched. I'll be ready....  She thought as she Came upon Spy and Willow. "We gotta talk. I don't have that much time."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 am

"Why should I listen to you?" He asked. "You didn't listen to me."

"Cause she has her reasons cuz" Aries came out of her shadow smiling. "I'm ready to give Draco the beating he deserves. And we both know you want in"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:04 am

Sylvia stayed quiet. She wanted to see what Spy had to say. 

She then looked over to Willow whom slept like a baby.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 am

"I can't just leave willow. " he said

"Sylvia can watch her"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 am

She stiffened a bit. "What!? I mean... Yes, I'll watch her."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:24 am

Spy sighed. "Alright but if she's any more I hired when I get back I wot hesitate to murder you" he said laying her with the bags and looked to Aries.

(Care to take the insane prince Draco?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am

( I'll try )

Sylvia nodded her head in agreement. "Not one quill will be out of place."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 am

(Just try and go crazy with no reason left)

Spy and Aries ran to go back to the castle. Aries smiled. 'Be rigt back'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:47 am

(No limits what-so-ever?)

Sylvia smiled as she watched them go. "Good luck guys..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:23 am

(No limit)

There was a yapping coming from willows bag. 'Hello?'

~

Spy and Aries walked on the bridge. "Hmm no guards"
"You said it Aries..."
"It's too quiet."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 am

Willow jolted awake. "what the-" She looked up to see spy gone and Sylvia there. "What have you done to him!" She said backing up.

"I've done nothing! He and Aries are gone to defeat my brother. I had to stay to watch you."

She glared at her. She was the dragon who had stabbed her with her nails, how could she trust her? "Don't you try anything. I have an eye on you..." She threatened 

˜

"More puppets for me to master I see." Draco said flying high in the air.  He then landed, cracks forming beneith him as he hit the ground. I have the strings... now just to make the holes..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 am

He yapping was still coming from her bag.

~

Aries smirked. " good time to get rid of you for good Draco
Spy smirked holding ebony and ivory. "Girls don't fail me now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 am

"What is that noise...?!" She said looking around. She then found the source and looked into her bag.

~

Draco gave a crazed laugh. "This is going to be fun." His head tilted back and forth as he spoke. He then lundged towards Spy first then Aires. "Don't be scared.. It's only hurt alot."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 am

A puppy jumped out lickig her face.

~

Spy smirked dashed a blade appeared I. His hand "retribution" he said slashing him

Aries shot his bladed feathers
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:50 am

"Aww!" Sylvia crouched down beside Willow. "It's adorable!"

"How did you get in here little one?" She said cuddling it.

~

Draco took all the blows but his emotions stayed the same. A crooked smile on his face. "Is that all you got?!" He jerked his head to the side. "Honestly?" He laughed oddly, out of place.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:06 am

There was a little note saying . "To keep you company when I'm not there. She's harmony."

~

"Solar flash!" The blade glowed. Slashing his arm off. "You really think I'm showi you all my new tricks? You think I'm as gullible as when we were kids "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

"She's so cute~!!!"  Willow said as she snuggled the puppy. "He's so thoughtful!" She said in excitment. 

Sylvia smiled. Now, I wonder what he sees in her. She thought, stating  the obvious.

~

He just looked at his arm that had fallen to the floor. "Now,  I wonder what you would do if I told you what Willow and I did when she was knocked out." He said with a sly look on his face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:22 am

Harmony licked her face.

~

"Like I'll listen to any lies from you snake." He said smirking.

Aries cut he other arm. The metal starting to burn.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 am

Tears ran down his face, but he kept his act up. "Even with out my arms, I can still rule over my kingdom."

~

As the dog began to lick her face, she giggled. "I just wanna cuddle you all day!"

"Hey!"Sylvia spoke up. "Share will ya?" She said as she smiled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next