Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? Empty The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 am

"And.. they just bump into one another... Just like that?" a black greedy spider said. 

"Yea." Sounded Glut as he lets out his signature burp style.

"That's freaking disgusting..." Sloth said as he laid in his cozy hammock, fanning his hand in front of his face trying to remove the stench.

"What are you going to do about it?" Glutony retorted. 

"Boys... boys...." The woman reentered the conversation. "Let me rewire my web... and lets see how things play out~" She said almost going into a pur.

~*~
Walking down the sidewalks of a tight-nitt community, a small brown hedgehog smiled as she watched children laughing as they played ball and neighbors talking to one another about each other's day.

The community seemed  very quiet.. besides the kids laughing. Is this what it would feel like if I lived out here? She questioned herself. This small hedgehog was sheltered of course, only being let out for the first time. As if it was a test of some sort to see if she could actually handle the outside world.

As she walked, she absorbed the environment around her, tying to let it all sink in... because what if she was never given this chance again? This small hedgehog was unsure of when she was to return home. Her orders only going out on 'Vacation' . . . what does that even mean? 

She let out a small sigh of joy. The air felt light on her shoulders as she wore her work uniform with pride. 

As she tilted her head off watching the children play once more... till something lightly pulled her. Just enough for her to step into the street. It was as if she was so absorbed in something that she had lost her footing. She then shook her head and walked back onto the side walk. As she looked up, she saw an orange wolf who had a pack slung around him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:39 am

Wrath came In. "Are we really going to do this behind her back greed"

"She won't likely be happy about you going against her" said envy

~

The oranges wolf walked smelling the air. Listenin to the children as he entered the town he looked behind him. "Better get supplies while I'm here." She said walking towards the shop. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a brown hedgehog. But then carried on with his business
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 am

"Who? The hedgehog? Oh... what she doesn't know wont hurt her." Greed said looking to a large crystal ball she had set up in the black room the group was huddled in.
~*~
Willow let out a small sigh, this time it was heavier then the first. Where to go now? Next street, block, city, state? She curiously thought. She then looked down at her mechanical arm and toyed with it. "Maybe the next down has the parts I need..." She thought aloud.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 am

The wolf sighed buying his supplies. His ears perked to the wolf waiting outside for him. "Damn it" he jumped over the counter and out the back being chased by the other wolf. 'Think fast spyritus" he thought dashing full speed towards the next town the other wolf in pursuit
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:01 am

Willow's attention was caught from the slamming of doors and the thrashing around of garbage cans. "Huh...?" She said looking over to the direction of where the sound came from. As she fixated her eyes over to the ally way, she saw two wolves darting at one another; The brown wolf chasing the orange one. Did he steal something. She thought heavily as she ran over to the ally way.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 am

Spy smirked "your not going get me James" he dashed fast going full speed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:16 am

Willow turned the corner sharply. That little prick did steal something... typical She thought immediately going into her work routine. "Stop.." She said as she began to run. "Freeze!" She said, her voice echoing off the walls of the alleyway.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 am

"Out of the way"  the wolf turned into a flash of light passing her

"Willow? Did balto have them send you on vaca?" James asked catching his breath as he stopped next to willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 am

Willow looked to James, her distant friend and a good pal of Balto's. "Yea.. He said he was working on some sort of test or something." She said as she looked up at him. "What are you doing out here?" She said as she looked back where Spy would have been. If she squinted, she could see a small orange dot off in the distance by a tree, but she didn't seem hesitant to go after it. "I thought I just got lost."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

"It's top secret work for balto and the higher ups. He has something we need that he took from base after you left." James said

~

Spy panted. "Note to self make sure your rested before you can light speed"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 am

"What'd he take?" She asked looking up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 am

"An energy that the scientists thought would lead to a cure." James said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:52 am

Willow thought for a moment. "You're kidding... right? And... just to think we..." Finnaly had it.. and that wolf just took it. She was lost for words. "That... stupid wolf.." She said gritting her teeth, her fist clenching. 

The only thing that she ever could have wanted.. was to find the cure. And he had what could be... the antidote.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 am

Balto put me on the case. But I can tell him your on it if you want" James said

~

Spy dashed off fast to get out of here. "Gotta hurry before they track me
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 am

"I should be automatically assigned to every mission... I don't see why this one is so different..." She then looked over to where the wolf was. She growled and kicked her hover boots on. "Are we going after him or are we going after him?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:57 am

Go ahead I'm gonna get some leads on where he's going" he said walkin off .  He called. "She's chasing him. Balto what's phase two?"

Spy ran sighing jumping into the trees
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 am

Willow nodded and went on a head. She zipped off and went into the direction of where the orange wolf went. Maybe he doesn't know what he stole is important..... but why would he steal it anyway.... I know he took the cure...but what is it?" Many questions bounced around in her head. A streak of yellow followed behind her as she skated.

~*~
"You mean you stopped following him, AND she knows? She's going to go bonkers." Balto said worriedly. This wasn't supposed to happen. "Umm..." He tried to think quickly... James didn't know that his 'crush' was out all on her own. "Phase two, go and hide in the shadows, don't leave her side... We still need to see how she reacts. And if Spyritus trys anything, kill him on the spot."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 pm

"Gotcha" he hung up dashing after her

~

Envy smiled. "I'm impressed greed."

"Impressed on what exactly!" Abby's voice rang loud and clear. Alex was with her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm

"I, for one, should never get pleased... seeing that I am this great all the time.." Greed said slowly "It's not like I do this for a living- Oh... Lust, hello."

~*~
Willow then tried to catch up to the wolf. "Hey!" She yelled skating, "Come back here!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"Back off. Your not getting it from me" he snarled going speed of light again

~

"Don't hello lust me you bitch! What did you do to my grandparent!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:48 pm

"Just... nothing pulled a string. and looks like now they never met."

~*~
Willow grumbled. "I'm Serious. I don't want to shoot." She yelled, trying to keep up with im as she accelerated. Of course she couldn't beat him out but she got as close as she could
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"It'll take a lot mor than a bullet to take me down. Your not getting my powers and that's that!" Spyritus spit as he suddenly vanish or turned invisible

~

Abby grabbed greed by the neck. "Fix it !"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 pm

"Powers..." She dramatically slowed.  "I thought he stole something."

~*~
"What's done is done." She simpily said.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 pm

""Really? You thought I stole something from
The guy who made me leave my village

~

Abby growled. "Alex tell me she's wrong so I can smash this spider!
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Alex kept quiet.. "I.. don't know how this works. She's the only one who does... and by smashing head would make you feel good but what if you and I were never born. or mom?"

"Smart boy." Greed said sitting in her web, plucking strings.

~*~

Willow stopped and looked around. "What...?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum