Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:56 am

Really and to think those claws don't." Aries said smirking. Blocking the kick. "Your knights arnt as stealthy as they think. I know where all of them are at any given time." He said fliping her on her back "sorry"

~

"How about a flowery meadow like the one we were at before balto and Mel first found us"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 5 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am

"That's perfect!" She said as he leaned up and kissed his cheek. She giggled a bit. "Where should the honeymoon take place?"

~

She rolled up off the ground. "Don't worry bout it." She said as she ran up and elbowed him in the stomach. "hah.." she slightly giggled. She was having a good time. "How could you see them...?"She asked in a low voice.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 am

"Now that we may need to plan" he said

~

"They make noise, they smell like they never bathe, and their not very good at hiding from a master of strategy." He said wheezing "damn your strong. Guess those fights with Mel paid off
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 am

Willow smiled. "As long as I'm with you..."

~

"You really think so?" She said as she backed off. She then looked around. "You must have good sences then. huh?" She said trying to give him time.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 am

"Was born with it Sylvia" he said. "But you should know if we put a convincing fight from here to the warehouse on the other side of town they'll stop watching"

~

He smiled "I wouldn't have it any other way" he said "but you need to heal before we do anything.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 am

"heh, Wouldn't want you to go wild on me, I'd end up getting hurt." She teased. 

~

The yellow dragon nodded in agreement. She then ran up to him and jumped over him, placing her hands on shi showlders helping her over. "Just try and get me." She ran off, making it seem as if she was trying to get past him the entire time.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:13 am

"Get back here. " he said running after her. Surprisingly he was having fun. Even though she loved spy. He loved her. Even though he was hiding it

~

He smirked. "Alright little miss comedian lets find you someplace to rest."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:21 am

Willow smiled as she picked on him. "You just pick a place."

~

As Sylvia ran, she went into a hand stand. When she did, she flung mud at him from upside down. After she threw it, she hopped up, a small, yet quiet, giggle escaped her lips.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:30 am

He smiled as he stopped in a well hidden cove. "We'll rest here" he said setting her down

~

He chuckled as he blocked the mud wih his wing. As they neared the  warehouse he smirked getting closer to her. "We're clear" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:36 am

Sylvia looked around anyway. "Okay, good." She then smirked. "If we played any longer, I think I could have broken you. She teased while she went over and tended to her wounds. 

~

She rubbed her stomach. "Thanks..." She then cleared her throat. "Do you need help setting up?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:56 am

"No you rest." He said Setting up heir camp

~

"It would take alot more than a few novice tricks" he said leaning against he wall trying to tend to his own wounds. There was a large X pattern on his chest.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:00 am

"What's that from?"Sylvia asked as she so happened to look up at him.

˜

Willow gave a faint smile as she looked around the cove. She reached down and let the sand fall from her hand. "The ground is very soft.~" She smiled as she layed out flat.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 am

He turned "you mean you don't remember?" He cover them back up. "You gave me these when you stopped me from killing your brother when I lost my temper" he said closing his jacket. "The only wounds hat continuously reopen."

~

He smiled "only the best"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:27 pm

She staired a the area of the wound. "I'm so sorry... I Wish I hadn't done that..  I hope you can forgive me."

~

She smiled back at him. "I'm sorry about the ring."She said looking up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm

"To me it didn't matter you always yelled at me anyway I was use to it. Besides everyone else still hates me for my temper" he said looking to the yellow dragon. "Your the only one who's ever showed otherwise since we parted ways"

~

"It's fine.... It wasn't your fault. Dracnor crushed it.... Or did he?" He said smiling holdin out her real ring
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm

"Spy!!!" She jumped up and takled him. "You saved it??!?!"

~

"Must be pretty lonely..." she sat upon a wooden crate. "I'd know."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

"The only thin that really irked me like hell is how your brother treats you." He said leaning next to the crate. "I would have come to see you... But recently your brother had more guards than usual. Thank god for metal wings"

~

"I managed to swap it while he wasn't looking I do have light speed you know" he said chuckling. Putting he to back on her finger
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:46 pm

She gave him a big kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

~

"We'll, he's gonna be king soon so.. He thought that he might as well as start young." She rubbed her shoulders.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:59 pm

He smiled. "He didn't even realize I moved" he held her close. "Besides I wouldn't let him
Break that. It's special for you only."

~

"He needs to treat everyone with a little more respect. Especially you" Aries said. "I'm not afraid of him and I will go in and beat that Into him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:18 pm

She smiled up at him. "Oh spy." She tried then tried to sit up. "I think I got the munchies."

~

"If you could, that would be great. But you don't live with him." She tried to laugh it off.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 pm

"In my bag there's some strawberries" he said smiling.

~

He smirked "just give me an opening. I won't kill him I just want to knock his head on straight." He sighed. "But what made you change your mood all of a sudden... You were so bent on killing spy..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

"Now that no one's watching, I can finally relax." She slightly looked away. "I'm Draco's big puppet."

~

She smiled as she scooted over to his bag. She then reached in and grabbed a tunnel of strawberries. As she pulled them out she craddled it in her arms. "Mmmhmmm."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 pm

"No your not" Aries said. "Your not his puppet. Your you first his sister second... Your no ones puppet. Your the dragon that I..." He stopped turning away.  His face turning red.

~

Spy smiled. "We can grow strawberry plants in a garden when we get a house"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 pm

She looked at him, she hand never seen him act this way before. "You... Alright...?"

~

"I would love that... I really would." She said shoveling a spoonful of strawberries in her mouth. "Do you... Want to have kids...?" She asked shyly. "I mean, if not then that's okay but... I was just courious." She slightly stuttered
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Spy smiled. "I was about to ask the same question" he looked to her. Smiling. "It's up to you if you want to have a kid. I know I'll love him or her more than anything. But I will be training them alot"

~

Aries sighed. "I guess I should tell you... " he leaned agains the wall. "Back when we were little.... I've always been mesmerized by you.... You are always the beautiful one." He smiled "I always stayed in the shadows. Always had a crush on you but never spoke for my fear of rejection." He looked to her. "The only one who tried to get me out of the shadows and talk to you was spy but my fear stayed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next