Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 am

Willow stood there, unsure of what todo. It seemed that if they ran, they would just be easily found. But what if she instantly fought back? What would that do? She wasn't nearly as strong as Spy was, and he was the one who normally saved her. 

She looked over to the blue dragon. "Why do you even want me?! I don't even know you. Y-You don't even know me?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:11 am

"I spotted a cute girl I wanted as my queen. And the girl is you. We can get to know eachother on the honeymoon. And maybe well let my sister and her new husband join us."

"Over my dead body dracnor!"

"That can be arranged wolf."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am

Sylvia walked up behind Willow and grabbed her. "I'll let you boys play. Me and my new sister are going to get acquainted." As she said that, Willow squirmed in her arms. "Come on.. sis." She said as she began to fly up.

Willow began to kick. "Let go!" She looked down. "Spy!" She yelled out. But... as soon as she knew it, the two were already gone.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 am

"Willow!" Spy growled. "Sylvia!" Spyritus dashed after the girls. He was starting to enter rage mod he had enough of this first the reflection lake now this. He had enough. But while he was distracted  he was knocked out with a blow to the head by Drac who picked him up bringing him to the castle

Spy woke later chained I the dungeon. "Huh? Where am I?" He looked around and all he could see was Sylvia outside the bars. He growled.   A little. "Let me out Sylvia
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 am

"Why? So you can run away?" She gripped her hands on the bars. "You're mine now." She smiled.

~

Willow woke up moments later upon a dark room. She shoved herself into what seemed like a corner. Where Am I.. She thought, shivering. 

She felt as if she was in a black abyss of darkness. She hugged her knees as she sat upon the ground.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:39 am

Spy sighed. "I'll never like you more than a friend Sylvia. I told you back then and I'm telling you now. And I love willow." He said closing his eyes. "And the day I let your brother take her from me is the day I die"

~

The door opened the closed as a light came on. She was in a luxurious room. And staring at her was dracnor. "Enjoy your nap beloved?" He said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 am

"Well.. I can't let you die." She said as she pressed up against the bars. "we have to start a family." She said swiveling her feet. "I would let you out... to play n' all but... its what Dracnor wants.. . He'll be king soon you know." She huffed. "And don't worry about breaking those chains. Their made specifically for you, love."

~

Willow shot up. "No and stop it. I'm not you're "Beloved"." She looked at him in disgusted. "Now let me out." She demanded.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:52 am

"Ya he'll be king. And he knows one thing. He'll have to kill me if he wants his rule to prosper. He's lied to you before Sylvia! And he's still a snake." Spy said hanging his head. He frowned. "He knows as soon as you let me out for the wedding. I will come for him"

~

Now why would I let my future queen out when I need you to get ready for the wedding." He said smirking. "I'll send my sister to help you. Oh and don't worry about spyritus. He won't be around long enough to see you mine forever"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 am

"As long as he's named king.. that doesn't matter." She began to file her nails once more, with a new nail filer. "Just be glad that you're marrying me... instead of the ugly thing. I mean, come on! Where did you find her? A trash can? Pfft... Mel looks like a goddess compared to that thing."

~

"Let me out Draco. Or so help me god.." She brought her hand up to her face in frustration. Don't get angry Willow... Do this for Spy. "Just... move aside. I'm getting Spyritus and going home." She said as she walked up to him, trying to get past him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 am

Drac didn't move as he pushed her. Back before heading out the door and locking it

~

Spy snarled as a beam from him blasted he file out of her hands. "Your so stupid Sylvia! You don't get it. As soon as your brother realizes I'm a major threat you and I won't be married. I'll be dead. And the woman I love will be forced into something she doesn't want!" He snapped. "What's the use talking to you. If you really loved me you'd respect my decision and help me. But you don't understand...." He sighed hanging there. "Just leave me to hang here till he comes to kill me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:42 am

Willow bit her lip as she pounded up against the door. "Let me out!" She repeatedly said upon banging and kicking the door. As she hit the door, the room got colder, though, she couldn't notice seeing that she was preoccupied. 

The door that she pounded on had no knob... so her first instinct was to make her own exit. I'm done. I'm done with this. I'm done with that.... She consistently thought. 

She then backed off the door and slammed her entire body up against it. She might have left a big dent.. but it seemed like she wasn't going to get out anytime soon.

"I'm gonna kill him... and everything that he stands for." She said giving up, her hands pressing up against the door. Anger flashed through her body as she angrily hit the door one last time. 

This time, her hand actually went through. Within the small light that came though the door, she pulled back her hand so that she could see that it looked like it had been crystalized. 

At this moment, Willow could spend hours on end trying to think up reasons as to what is happening, but right now wasn't the time.

Now, she slashed open the locked door. A dark purple hedgehog jumped out. Who might this be? Well, Willow herself. A very angry at that. She then ran, thinking of only finding Spyritus... and if Draco crossed her path, well, that's a different story.

~

Sylvia stood quiet, not sure of what to think of the situation. She then cleared her throat as if she was about to make a stupid remark. From out of nowhere, the dark purple hedgehog round housed kicked Sylvia, sending her flying across the room. "That's for taking me away you little wench." she spat. "Now where's? Spyritus?" She asked, unknowingly he being right beside her in a holding cell.

{Obivious Willow, teehee}
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 pm

He lifted his head smiling. "And so the tables turn. Guess your rescuing me this time" he said chuckling he was glad that he wasn't listening to Sylvia's voice anymore. But he looked at the purple and her crystallized arm. "You ok?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:11 pm

"Yea I..." she looked down and about herself. "I... Have an hour." she said examining herself. She sighed slightly and tried to break down the bared door. "Lemmie just... get you out.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:15 pm

Spy sighed. "After we get my bag I'm making the cure again." He said. Hanging the chains he couldn't break but he blasted a section of the bars to willows left making a doorway for her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm

She smiled faintly as she jumped through. "We have to go, and never come back." She said examining his chains. "We'll get married... and start a family." She grunted as pulled on his chains. "Buy a house, and grow old together." She then used her shard of a arm and cut his chains. Her arm transformed back as she gave him a big hug.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:40 pm

He smiled hugging her. "Lets just make sure these two get the message that no one messes with us" he said. "And get you that cure before you get too deep into that form" he said worried. Because this form he knew could only be the disease.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"If we can, let's do it quickly." She said as she went to the door and peeked her head out. As she looked down at the one end of the hall she saw the yellow dragon knocked out cold. Willow couldn't help but smirk. "Come on." She said in a low whisper.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:48 pm

He sniffed the air. "Our bags are this way he said grabbing her and dashing. He wanted to get the cure in her fast. He didnt like the risk she was taking by being in this form. But it got them together.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm

As she coughed, small white particls came out. She tried her best to smile. "Heh, sorry Spy."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

He smiled. "Just please don't use this unless you have to willow" he said getting to where their bags were. And quickly got to work.  Once finish he handed her the cup. "Drink up. Then we'll teach dracnor not to mess wih us"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Gage looked up to him and smiled. "Thanks boo." As she drank the potion, her quill color changed back. "I could drink that stuff all day!" She smiled. "It's so sweet~"

She then put the cup back in the bag. "Alright, lets kick some butt."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Spy sighed. "Promise me you won't use that unless you really need to... I don't want you dying on me." He looked to her like he was still extremely worried. Putting his stuff away. But he looked in. "Huh?" He reached in pulling out a sword. Looking alot like solcalibur.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

"It's not like I can make it come and go- Spy, why do you have a sword?!" She said looking at it.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:28 pm

"I don't know." But as he thought about it. "Wait.... Now I remember. Solcalibur had been past down from generation to generation.... You don't think that we just met our ancestors..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm

"Possibly." She thought long and hard on that. "No... That's not true for me.. It might have for you though."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next