Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 pm

"Ya.... Sorry I forgot about that..." He stood holding the blade. Puttin his bag over his shoulder as he put he blade away out cam Ebony and Ivory "lets go" he said walking towards drac's throne room
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Over the Rainbow Skybridge

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

She smiled an ran out infront of him. "Last one there is a rotten ugly egg." She teased, her robotic arm ready.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Spy dashed along the wall gettin ahead of her. "Try me slowpoke." He said smirking as they got. Closer to the throne room.

~

Dracnor waited. "Com into my parlor said the spider to the fly" he said smirking. As he held something in his hands.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 am

That that's when the two love bird began to playfully push and shove one another while they ran, somewhat getting off topic about getting revenge. 

As they enterd the throne room, Willow tripped on some wrinkled carpet. "Freaking carpet." She said as she looked up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 am

"Is the new queen having her fun" dracnor asked "good. Now go back to your room while I behead this common trash!"

He smirked aimin both guns at Drac. "Dude you and your sister need to get simple facts throught your thick skulls. We don't like you at all"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:25 am

"He is not trash. If anyone is, it's you!" She spat. "Even if I have never known Spyritus... I still wouldn't marry you! especially the way you've treated me!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 am

"Then you won't be needing this back." He held up the engagement ring spyritus gave her.

Spyritus finally let his rage snapp. The power blasted hitting even willow as he stalked forward with a thirst for blood.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 am

Willow tumbled to the ground. She then looked up at Spy in dissapoitment. She hated see him like this. The type of rage he had seemed like no even willow could help him... So, she sat there, in hopes that she wouldn't get hit again.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 am

Two little people sat on Willow's shoulders. "You gonna just sit there? Why not help you fiancé get your Ring back." Said he angel
"Do you want to get hit again? Stay seated and let your fiancé get this out of his system."

Drac smirked. "Predictable spy. You peasent not even that could save you from my power!" He blasts him back holding he ring In his other hand.

Spy hit the door before getting up and continued the charge
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 am

Willow felt so unsure of herself. "if I go.. and get hurt... then I'll never hear the end of it... but" She looked over to the two boys fighting. "I-"She stood shakily. "I can't just sit here and do nothing."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 am

Spy kept charging but everytime he was knocked back when he reach half way to the throne. Spy couldn't see it but willow would be able to we the slight shine of a force field
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 am

afro 
(what?)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 am

(Spy isn't reasoning with himself. And every time he reaches close to the throne and Drac he's knocked back. But not by Drac but a force field. And every time he hits it it shines a little. So might wanna snap spy out of rage before he ends up hurtin himself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 am

She saw a light glossy look shine as Spyritus grew near to the throne. "Spy." She scrambled to get up. "Spy stop!" She yelled. The two little minions disappeared as she got up and ran towards him. "You can't get to him! He has a force-" She felt something jab through her stomach. As she looked down she saw long sharp nails sticking through her.

"leave me in the basement why don'tcha." She then retracted her claws, red blood dripping from it.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:54 am

Spy looked. "Willow!" He snarled firing ebony shooting Sylvia. As he ran over to willow

"You little bitch! You were told to keep her alive sister!"  Drac scolded
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:04 am

She snaked passed each bullet shot. "For what? She left me in the basement to die. Giving no second thought." Her eye twiched. "You would have killed Spy anyway.... I know how you work." she said to her brother. "And look."She pointed to Willow who had fallen to the ground. "She's still alive."

"S-S-So.... co-o-o-old..." Willow shivered.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:17 am

Spy worked fast trying to patch her up "it's ok willow I'm here. " 

"For how long! I should have killed you both!" He snarled 

"Sylvia... Now you see why I told you not to trust him. He never loved you as his sister. He has always treated you like an idiot!" Spy said

"Stay out of this wolf! Marriage or no I will be king!" He said looking to he ring. "And I'll start by crushing your love life spyritus!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 am

Willow stood shakily. "you do that... And I'll slit your throat." She said coughing, a red liquid coming out.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 am

"So how much did you pay for this ring spy?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"No reason" he said crushing it in his hand and opened it as it turned to dust.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:52 am

Willow's teeth clenched together. How could he... Willow held her side as she slowly staggered over to the dragon. "Do you think this is funny? A joke?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 am

"Of course willow. His demise is my joy. Always has been" he said smirking "besides I could buy you a better ring than that peice of crap he gave you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 am

Willow wanted to charge at him, but the force field said otherwise. She her legs unbuckled beneath her. The blood bleeding though the bandages. This can't be it... she thought. "Y-You can't give me what I want or need..."   Though a hospital sounds good right about now. 

She shook her head. "Why... couldn't you just leave us... alone?""
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 am

"Why peasant! Cause the king does what he pleases!" He said looking more insane.

Spy sighed picking up willow. "Ignore him willow." He said. "I'll get you a new rig after I get you to a hospital. He said dashing as he ran towards he nearest hospital
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 am

"we should have.. just left." She said as she let her head rest up agasint him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 am

He sighed. "I'm so sorry baby" he said getting her into the hospital. And getting her to the doctors. But as they started to argue with him to stay in the waiting room he swiftly protested
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next