Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake Empty The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Willow smirked ang got up. "Or..." She got up and shoved him. "You can just swim in what you have on!" As she stood, smiling. Spyritus wobbled a bit. He then fell into the pool of water. A light blue ring pulsed through the water.

Willow giggled with laughter as she stood waiting for him to pop back up.

Several minutes passed, and nothing happened. Which made little Willow worry. She went to the edge of the clear water and looked in. "Spy." She searched some more, but he was no where to be found. "Spy!" She cried out. She then jumped in the water, fully clothed, and continued searching. 

~

As the orange wolf popped back up, he rubbed his eyes. "That was a dirty trick Willow! I'll get you for that!" He then uncovered his eyes to reveal thousands of tree's in front of him. He wasn't at the oasis anymore, and Willow was nowhere in sight. "Willow...?" He slowly got out of the water. "Willow!" He scrambled to get up. "Willow, Princess, come out! T-This isn't funny!" He yelled looking around, waiting for her to jump out, giggling as usual. 

But nothing happened. As confused as the wolf was, he ran through the forest to find his beloved, yelling her name as he ran. 

He then came upon a dirt road. As he looked from left to right, all he could see was more trees and the long and twisted road. 

Near one end of the trail, a figure appeared.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Spyritus snarled. "what have you done with my willow!" He snarled looking to he figure. When he realized some familiar features. "Wait" he looked "who are you?" The figure looked alot like him only with white fur.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 pm

The wolf ignored his demands and continued reading a scroll he had at hand. He then flinched and looked up. "....Willow...?" He lowered his scroll. "The only Willow I know is . . ." He paused. "My, no one has called her that in.. years." He shivered upon the thought. "You must be the new knight she called for." The white wolf then continued walking. "Come, we mustn't waste time."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Knight?" He said stunned. Walking with the figure "who are you? And where am I?" He asked. 'Knight.... What is this the Middle Ages?' He thought. He was worried about willow. 'Oh sweetheart where are you.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:01 pm

The white wolf slightly looked over to Spyritus. "I belong to the king's court. I live in his castle in Farden, the place that we are headed." He then glared at him. "Do you know how long I've been searching for you? It's been days!" He shoved the scroll in his bag. "I almost could have starved! . . ."

He heavily sighed and shook his head. "Now's not the time." He said to himself while the two continued walking.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"Don't glare at me or give me any grief. When you've had attacks from enemies all day then come complaining to me." He growled. "And unless you give me one good reason why I should follow you I need to find my princess." He turned walking the other way. "Willow! Willow where are you!?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"Katen, what the hell is going on here? I thought I told you to retrieve my knight." Said a failure voice coming from the other direction. 

The white wolf stiffened. "I-I'm sorry. He's over there." He said pointing. "Walking away." 

"You got to be.." She then stomped over. "What do you think you're doing..? You belong to me." Said a brown hedgehog. 

"Ms. Winchester maybe-" She shot her head around and glared at him, making the white wolf shiver.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"Winchester!?" He turned around. "Willow?" He looked to her. The hedgehog looked like willow but certainly didnt act like the willow he knew. "I'm sorry miss but I believe you have the wrong person. "Now if you excuse me. I'm looking for willow Winchester."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 pm

"Tis I." She said as she looked at the wolf. "Willow Piper Winchester at thy service." She then bowed. "Though... I have asked for your help." She said standing up straight. "I would have sought you out myself but.. I had to ready the other knights."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 pm

He looked to her. Walking over "what's gotten into you willow. Why do you sound like we're in the dark ages?" But then he realized who that thought he was. 'My story.... The wandering knight.... And....' "Princess willow"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:40 pm

She blinked a bit. "Are you. . . Willing to accept?" She said looking up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:46 pm

"I will milady" he said. "But only if milady will forgive my rude behavior"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:51 pm

She smiled. "Why of course." She then looked over to Katen. "Prepare a room for our new knight." She said turning around as she walked she picked up her dress. "God bless." She panted. The dress was thick and heavy while it was hot outside. "Katen, when we get back get my armor, we shall start training."

"But Princess, your father said-"

"He can lock me up in a castle for all I care." She retorted, huffing and puffing. "Stupid dress..." She mumbled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Spy followed. "Would milady like some assistance?" He asked following. It may not be his willow. But it was still willow. 'I hope your alright willow wisp I hope your safe'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:02 pm

She looked over to him. "How so...?" She questioned. 

The white wolf, who didn't notice, kept on walking. He pulled the scroll out once more. "Well, if we get ready by.... then we can... but what if..." he rambled on and on to himself.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:16 pm

"I could carry you back unless you want to walk the rest of the way back to the castle."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:26 pm

"I. .. I would greatly appreciate that." She smiled, trying to tame her dress. "Farden's actually not that far from where we are. Where do you come from?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 pm

"I'm a wanderer milady" he said ask he picked her up to carry her back to the castle.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

As the group then walked into a village which surround the Kingdom. "You're father is going to become upset to hear that you left the castle, milady." Katen said as Spy set Willow down.

"Well, he's not going to find out." She corrected him. 

"But... what if someone had kidnapped you while I wasn't there!? Your father would have been-"

"Furious? Yes... but he never ever lets me out... And I'm curious hedgehog." She sighed slightly. "That's why I found someone else to look after me." She hinted Spy.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Spy looked to her "the honor is mine your grace." He said  staying wih her. 'I wonder how I got here... Or where my willow is?' He thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 am

Willow similed and held her hands behind her back as they made their way up the the large castle. 

"Princess, Princess!" 

Willow turned around to see a gray wolf who wore silver armor, a sword by his side. "Hmm..?" 

"We're waiting for your order."

"Fantastic." She said smiling. "I just need to check in, and I'll be back."

The gray wolf nodded and quickly left. 

Katen cleared his throat. "Shall we go see your father?" 

Willow sighed and nodded. The group then made it to the castle gates.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 am

Spy looked around thinking. 'If this is like my story then I'm surprised... But where's my willow now... And how will I get back?'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 am

Willow bobbed as she continued looking for Spy. Countless times she would forget that she needed to breath. As she went back up, she would go right back down. Manny hours later, her muscles and bones began to ache. She then slinked out of the water. Almost in tears. She couldn't find him. She wanted to continue but her body said no.

~

Upon apperance, the Castel guards let the small group in. Down at the end of the rather large room where the cileing was lifted, a hefty brown hedgehog sat in a large throat made of gold. "Willow?" 

"Hello father." She shfully said. Beside her the white wolf  bowed. 

"Who is this?" He asked looking at the orange wolf.

"He's the knight I've asked to assist us. Though mostly he will be  main guard."

"No, I, dont trust him... I mean , look at his clothes! He doesn't even look like a knight!" He complained. 

"Father please!"she pleased.

How could someone deny her? "Oh.. Alright, but. If something happeneds to my little girl... "
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:47 am

Spy smiled. 'Even here no one can resist her charm' he thought. "I promise you your highness, no harm shall come to your daughter" he said bowing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

"I just hope that is a promise you can keep. She... She can be a handful." He warned. 

Willow rolled her eyes as she went over to the orange wolf, slightly tugging his arm.  "Come on. . . Sorry.. But, I never cought your name." She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next