Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 pm

The knight followed her. "So what's wrong with your arm? It's made of metal"

~

Spy followed smiling. "I'll go check some of the story tellers piper" he said I'll be over there if you need me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 pm

"Oh.. um, I wasn't born with one." She said as she tried to brush off the topic. She then opened the door for Spy. "Let's get you some new rags."

~

"Alright." She said as she turned around. She then crouched down. "So.. How about we-"

"Why don't you tell us a story!? You're really good at it!"

"Yea!?" another child butted in. "Why not?"

"Well," She began. "I want to hear a story about Reflection Lake... It's been so long since I've heard it.. and I hope you guys would jog my memory back." 

"Ummm. I can't remember.." The first child stated.

"Ooo! Ooo! Piper! I remember, My mother told me that story last night!"

Piper smiled. "Okay, okay. Children let's make a circle so that Sebastian can tell the story."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:44 pm

"Rags?" Timber didnt grasp the concept

~

Spy walked toward the village story teller. "Excuse me milady but I would like to ask about the story of the reflection pool."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 pm

"It's a term we use for clothes." She said as she walked on in after him. "You just pick whatever, and I got the coverages." She said as she leaned up against the wall. 

~
{ Ima use "-" to signify that the story splits off between the old lady and the child for more... effect >3>  So, the story is being told at the same time while it simultaneously make sense}

She opened one eye as Spy approached her. "Ahh... The legend of Reflection Lake..."

-

"Momma said that there once was a world without a hero."

-

"So... That world seeks out that hero through those waters. It's not by chance my boy, It's fate."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Spy listened to her story intently.

~

Timber walk thought and pick clothes similar to spy's but different style. He came out in jeans a shirt and a hoody tied around his waist. And some shoes.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:49 pm

As Willow waited, she heard him step out. She then rested her head up against the wall. He looks exactly like him.... She thought. The more she looked at Timber.. the more she missed her Spy. 

It was like he was a reminder for her.

"Alright Kid," She said as she sighed, getting off the wall. "Let's go to that library." She said as she swiped a black card on the register, buying the clothes. 

~

As Sebastian cleared his throat, all the children, including Willow, leaned in. 

-

"It's said to be used so that the world may have a balance between good and evil. Without that balance, everything gets's thrown off proportion. . . Here I'll tell you a small story about it."

-

Sebastian quickly stood, and began using hand motions "Once upon a time, there lived a kingdom, one like this one. A great war was upon us... I mean them. And they had to prepare. But... they weren't ready... they didn't have a strong leader, a hero. Though, that didn't stop them. They had to give it their all before falling to the evil kingdom that wanted to take their land. So... they went to war. At first it was pretty matched.. but-"

-

"-The other side wheeled a powerful sword that could raise the dead... So powerful that once their knights had fallen, they could easily be picked back up... eventually the kingdom's own dead knights began to fight against itself. It was tragic. "
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Spy listened to every word. 'Sounds like the dreaded soul keeper' he thought

~

Timber looked to willow. "We'll brin him back. Willow. I promise" he said sighing. "I miss my own willow as well. She and I are close friends." That he lied. He loved her but couldn't make his worlds willow see it without saying something awkwardly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Willow rolled her eyes,smiling, knowing what would happen in his future. "All you have to do is tell a little love story, bake her some food, do a little swimming, and you're golden." She smiled at him. "I'll give you that much." She then turned around and looked over to see the library across the street. "Good... now it's time to investigate." She said to herself, looking out the window.

~

Piper smiled as she watched the other kids absorb the story. She couldn't help but smile. 

"That world knew that something was terribly wrong. And it searched out for a hero to balance this horrible cause. Once it found it's hero, it plucked him.. or her.. from the water, going though time and space till it made that mobian made it to the new world."

-

"Once the hero stepped foot upon the land, it instantly knew what to do. Going out to fulfill his duties as a hero."

-

"While the hero was on his way to the battle, he was stuck upon a rock that held a sword.... and not just any ol' sword..."

-

"The sword of Solcalibur. A sword powerful enough for that hero to defeat the corrupt kingdom."

-

"The world had given him this sword, and he knew that. He then used this powerful sword and vanquished the other kingdom, ridding it's evil ways. Throughout time, the sword has been lost. awaiting it's new owner. Many have searched for it but... no luck.."

-

"As soon as the hero completed his quest.. he was given an option. To stay with the world that had given him the sword... or to go back to his original world... given without any credit of his heroic deeds."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Spy listened but suddenly he felt something calling him.... Into the forest. "Hmmm?"

Timber followed willow. And looked around. "What manner of scrolls are these?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:38 pm

"Those.. Those are books." She said as the two made their way into the library. "They can fit more words than scrolls can." She slightly giggled. "Here." She pulled a book off the shelve. "Have a look." She said as she handed him a random book." 

~

The old woman looked up at him. "Hm?! Is there something troubling you?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Spy didnt answer at first. "Beg your pardons milady. But I must go" he said going to find piper

~

Timber looked inside. "Amazing"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Willow giggled. Too cute. She thought as she looked at him. "We need to find some kind of information about that lake..." She thought aloud. She then headed over to a computer to help her with her search.

~

As Spy looked for Piper, she was nowhere to be found. The children looked around for a cause. 

Sebastian ran up to Spy and tugged on his clothing. "D-Do you know where Piper went..?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

"You mean she's not here?" Spy's ears perked. Listening. The forest was calling him. "You keep looking. I need to check out the forest." He said dashing

~

Timber felts something call at the exact same time. "Willow.... We need to head back to the lake."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 pm

She blinked a bit before she could respond. "A-Alright." She then got off and jumped on his back, an old habit of hers. "You remember how to get there?" She asked holding onto him.

~

The small child shook his head. "Come one guys! Let's find Piper!" all the little ones agreed and began their search.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 pm

After she got on he dashed up of the library stopping at he lake. He looked to the waters hearing it's call.. "Hold on willow, We're about to see your lover" he said jumping him with her on his back

~

Spy's by the water waiting when he smiled as timber popped up. Willow on his back. "What took ya so long willow?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

She held on to Timber as she looked at Spy in awe. She got down and stared at him, standing for a moment before she could register everything. "Spy...?" She took a step forward. She then ran up to him and tackled him. "Spy!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Spy smiled hugging her. "I missed you willow wisp"

Timber looked around. "Where's the princess?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Willow cuddled him a bit more before she could end the embrace. She then looked up at him and awaited his answer.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm

"We're trying to find her." He said gettin up holding willow. 

"She's missing!" He growled. "You were suppose to protect her!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 pm

"Calm down Timber." She said looking towards him. "It's no bit surprise." She teased. "Spy here looses me sometimes." She snuggled him. "But... losing a princess..?" She raised her head. "That's not good..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Spy and timber looked in the direction of the oncoming white wolf. "What do ya want now snowy" spy asked the regal hedgehogs servent
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Katan panted. "Two... of you?!" He bent down and held his hands on his knees as if he had ran a marathon. "The princess... has been.... kidnapped."

Willow looked up at her Spy. "Spyritus!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Timber put his armor and sword back on. And put his cloak up. "Lets go see the king and we I have an idea whose behind his." He said as the group ran towards the castle
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 pm

The group then ran into the frantic castle. Knights ran around like chickens with their heads cut off but as soon as they ran past the group, their heads turned... why?

The king shot up in anger. "YOU!" he pointed to Spyritus. "You were supposed to watch her! Now my baby is- " His eyes trailed to Willow. ". . . Willow...?!" He ran up and hugged her. "I thought I lost you forever.. Oh my daughter.." He hugged her close. Willow looked over to Spy. Should she tell the truth... or impersonate the princess?
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 am

"Your highness. I assure you I kept her safe. I do not hold out on my promises." Spy said. "I have brought her back unharmed. And I will continue to protect her." He said smiling to willow. Winking.

Timber smiled. "Your highness I believe dark lord balto and dark lady melodiana have overstepped their bounds. Would thou allow me and my twin to accompany the princess on a diplomatic mission?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next