Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:58 am

She stepped up and cleared her throat. "Umm.. Hi!" She waved oddly. As did Willow. "Uhh... It seems that our Spy's got switched somehow. I have no clue how to switch them back... It was only a legend. I'm not an expert on it." She said sadly as she looked at herself. She then looked over at her arm, it was completely robotic. "Hey, What happened to your arm..?"

"T-That's not important." She said cutting herself off. "Well... if it's a legend.. Why don't I go to the library or something and try to find a book about this?" She asked Spy who stood by the princess.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:04 am

Spy nodded. "And me and the princess will look for what we can. Just make sure to keep mister wandering knight with you"

"Don't worry. I'll stay with her. For I know not of your world." Said knight spy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

Willow kept her eye on her Spy. "I love you..  my wandering knight." She said with a smile on her face, a tear falling from her face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 am

"Love you too my sweet princess." He said smiled a tear hit the pool from him. He looked to princess willow "lets get looking. I want answers... And maybe a sword wouldn't hurt" he said. He wanted to use only his speed here. Anything else and he would probably be killed.

~

"Where shalt thy lead me madam willow?" The knight asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:34 am

Princess Willow blinked a bit. So demanding... she thought but, it was new for her. She never met someone like him before. "My.. Let's see here.... We could ask the children. They know the story better then I do." She said as she looked over to him. "Plus... I wanted to go in the village anyway.."she mumbled.

~

Willow sat up and looked over to the knight figure. He looked almost exactly like her Spy but... more knightly. "Umm... To the library I guess." She then thought on the closest place that would hold the most variety of books. "We'll have to head back to Arcility..." She thought aloud. She then got up, brushed off the dirt from her clothes, and headed for the bags. She then swung her bag on her back while she reached down for Spy's bag. She then held it for several moments before tossing it to Spy. "Here, this was his." She said slightly cold. So much was going on that she didn't know how to feel. All that she wanted was her Spy, not someones else's. 

Willow then jumped up, and a hover board appeared beneath her feet. "Hop on. We'll get there shortly." She said with a straight face, trying to hid what she really felt.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:39 am

"I rather use my feet" being the knightly twin of spy he still had his speed. He pitched up the bag and slung it over his shoulder.

~

"Hop on princess we have a long day ahead of us." He said. "And since we're going to the villages. "How about some strawberries?" He said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:48 am

"Just don't complain to me that you're tired." She looked over to him and hopped off her board, seeing that she could just skate alongside him. 

She began to feel a bit guilty on how she was treating him, he was Spy after all... just not her Spy. "If you do, I'll have to carry you." She joked. 

~

She jumped on his back in excitement. "Strawberries! Those are my Favorite~! How did you know?!?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 am

"I know my willow better than anyone." He said smiling  as he ran. "Since your the same as her it's means you like what she does."

~

"Your pretty funny for a modern girl" he said dashing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:04 am

"If you think I'm joking, you're wrong." She said as she skated beside him. "I can pick you up." She then brought her hand up to her eyes. She then looked out to see where the half way mark was. "We should be getting close. . ." She looked over to the left to see the cliff end. "There it is." She said as she sprinted up ahead.

~

"That's pretty cool!" She said leaning forward so that he could hear her. "This is so.. flabbergasting." She said as she held on.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:40 pm

The knight saw where she pointed out and stopped there. But strangly it didn't look like he was effected by the power drain like her spy.

He smirked. "We'll stop and get milady Some strawberries . Then we get to work trying to find out more of the reflection pool... I'm sorry but I just want to be home with my willow.."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:55 pm

As she looked at him, it reminded her of her Spy... making her miss him more and more. As she skated up to him, she passed him up and jumped off the cliff, her board appearing beneath her feet. "Just try and catch up!" She yelled as she road down the side of the cliff.

~

"I understand, don't you worry." She then hopped off as they entered the village. She smiled. "Let's get our fruit on!" she said with a slight giggle, running into the village.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:11 pm

He smirked runnin after her. "You won't outrun me" she said dashing

~

He smiled. 'Alot like willow... Only a little more of a handful' he thought following.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 pm

"Hey! I'm not running. I'm hovering." She then stood on her board backwards to face him. "I might not be as fast as you but if I get a head start, at least it makes it a bit more even." She said as the two began going though the black shards that outlined the city. 

~

She then ran up to a small shop that sold fruit. She stood on her tiptoes and used her hands to push up so that she could see. "I'll have-"

"A bowl of strawberries." a black cat said as he turned around with it in his hand. "I've been waiting for you today... but it seemed that you didn't come at your usual time, Piper." 

"Heh... Sorry, I was busy." She said with a faint smile as she reached up and grabbed the bowl.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

"Piper?" Spy walked up behind her smiling.

~

He smirked dashing ahead. "Machine or no my speed is without math"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:32 pm

She flinched a bit before she could turn around and see Spy. She walked up beside him. "Shh don't give me away, I've held on to this charade for too long to lose it now." She whispered. As soon as she was away from the stand, she could raise her voice. "In here, I go by Piper." She said pointing to the ground. 

~

Willow quickly spun around on her board and smiled. She then lowered down so that she could become more aerodynamic. "The building up ahead-" She jumped off her board, disappeared as she did. "-Is the place that we are headed too." She skated beside him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:45 pm

He looked around as hey stopped in front. "This is most strange compared to my world" he said looking in wonder and awe

~

"Alright piper. But I'm still your protector" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm

She smiled as she let her mind wandering. "So... how long have you two been married..?" she asked while she dug into her bowl of strawberries.

~

Willow smiled as she reached into her pocket to pull out a card. She then swiped a keypad an the gates unlocked. "Heh, I would tell you that there are stranger things beyond the gate.. but those problems have already been solved." She said as she smiled. She then began to stroll on in.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Spy tenced blushing. "Married? No um we're not married" he said looking away.

~

"So how long have you and spy been married?" The knight asked. 

(Oh the irony!)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:00 pm

{ Haha! }

"Well it's just you said you loved her and by now... you two would have already had kids. . . I was just wondering is all..." She then shifted the fork in her bowl as she thought. "So... What's up with that thing on her arm?"

~

"What!?" Willow's face got red. "H-He and I aren't married." She thumbed her thumbs. "What made you think that?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 pm

"Ok one we're not married. Yet. Two. In my world we court firs and hang around to get to know each other ." He said but stopped when she mentioned her arm. "That thing is her arm..."

~

"You two said you loved each other. In my world if two love each other they are usually married and had kids by now" the knight said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:31 pm

"heh.. well things are different in this one." The two first began to walk in the street but as soon as a car was visible, she pulled Spy to the side. "Watch out, they drive like crazy." As she said that the car  zoomed by. 

~

"Whoa!" She tried to think back on what it looked like. "So... what happened to it!?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Spy tenced as he car pasted by. "Well so I don't atract any unwanted attention call me timber"

~

She had something happen when she was born and had to build a new one for herself." He said sighing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Piper looked down at her own two hands. "That'st not true." She looked back up at him. "If it's a birth defect ... then I wouldn't have an arm either." She said shoving her hands in his face. "Looks like someone lied to you."

~

"Alright Timber. . ." She then thought for a moment. "If you really want to go unnoticed., then we should find you some clothes." She said hinting towards his armor. 

As they walked mobians turned their heads, watching the strange wolf.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 pm

"Na I might have the story mixed up. A wolf named balto took it from her." He said. "We're friends with him now. But he use to be really mean towards willow"

~

"Probably a good idea miss Winchester"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:12 pm

"That's just... weird." She said looking down at her own arm, trying to imagine what it would be like to not have one. "You'd think that I wouldn't have an arm.. Since she doesn't" She pondered. 

The sounds of kids laughter made her lighten up. She then threw her bowl away and ran over to the kids.

"Piper! Come to play ball with us today?!"

"No!" she giggled. "I need you guys to tell me a story."

~

"Just call me Willow." She said as she looked around for a clothing shop. As she spotted one, she lightly jogged over to it. She then turned around. "Come on slowpoke."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next