Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:09 am

The king looked over to the boys and back to his daughter as he released the embrace. . "No. She must stay here. I can't bare the thought of her going missing... again. What if something was to-"

Willow cleared her throat and rolled down her sleeve on her jacket, hiding her arm. "Daddy Please... I... I want to help.... Please..." She pleaded. The word 'dad' felt so foreign in her mouth. As she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, he noticed many fimilure resemblances to her own.

The hefty hedgehog studied his daughters soft face. "Well..."

"I'm sorry I made you worry.... It wont happen again.. I'm sure of it."

He paused. "A-Alright." He agreed. He then looked over to the 'twins' "Don't let her get hurt. If she even comes back with a scrape on the knee. I'll banish both of you." He threatened
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 5 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:22 am

"Yes your highness" they said at once. "Come on princess" spy said smiling. As they walked out. "You only have to play princess till we grabb the real one sweetheart"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 am

"I'm always a princess." She teased. She then looked over to Timber. "Lord... Balto and Melodiana....?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 am

"An evil lord and his witch of a wife. He's been trying to take out the kingdom for years and now he has he means to do it"  he said 

Willow we're going long speed. Hop on" spy said. Geting low enough for her to jump on
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:54 am

Willow jumped on, wrapping her arms around his neck. She the pressed her head up against his back as she nuzzled into him. "I wont ever push you into a lake again." She whispered. 

~

Princess Willow held her head as she tried to regain vision. As she removed her hand, she found splotches of blood. She quickly wiped it off her pants and checked again, blood still coming out, but not as much. 

"So.. You wake." 

Willow looked over to the locked wooden door's bars. She saw a black fox knight.

"Why am I here!?" She yelled.

He picked his nails with a long demonic sword. "We're going to use you to get your land... princess. You're our bribe." 

She teeth clenched as she looked away. How could she be so foolish?

{You should know who this is c: You can control him for the time being.}
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:13 am

The black wolf chuckled. "Your father won't even see my army comig."
"Beloved" said the black hedgehog female. "Three approach the castle. One wield solcalibur."
"What!"

~

"Just not the reflection lake" he said smiling. "Next Time lets figure out if the lake is magical"
"We're at dark castle" timber said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

The princess's eyes opened wide. Three...? She got up. 

~

Willow was just about to comment, but she held her tongue as she looked up at the dark castle. "Whoa.... Now.. that's a big castle."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am

The hedgehog looked to her smirking. "Honey you go have fun with your new play mates I'll watch your prized slave"

~

Timber looked to them. "You two dash in and find the princess. I'll deal with lord balto." He said

"Stay safe sir spyritus" spy said dashing past the guards.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 am

Willow kept quiet as she held onto her Spy. As she kept quiet, she started to piece the puzzle together. "Is.. Is this like your story?" She asked in a low whisper, hoping they wouldn't get caught as they entered the castle. 

~

Princess Willow scrambled to the back wall. She then went over to the corner of the room and sunk down low. holding herself. She shivered a bit form her fear of the dark and Melodiana.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 am

"Alot like it" he said as he ran. "And we have to hurry." 

"How dare you enter my beloved a castle" melodiana said standing in front of princess willows cell. 

Timber waited for lord balto. Solcalibur drawn and ready. "Come out coward"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:54 am

The was gray wolf had turn black from the use of dark magic. He jumped down infront of the knight as he held the demonic blade. "I don't have all day." He said as he stood up strongly, his tail swiping the floor. 

~

Princess Willow shot up as she heard Spy's voice. "Spy! I'm in here!"

"Oh my god.. she sounds just like me... attitude and all." She thought aloud as she jumped down from Spy's back.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:14 am

Timber smirked. "You won't suceed balto."he said and like in the story he was not recognized as a night but a wanderer.

~

Spy smirked. "I'll take her down while you pick the lock on he door." He said blasting at melodiana. Who dodged firing her own magic at him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 am

Willow nodded as she snaked past Spy. She then ran over to the door and used a lockpicking device in her finger of her metallic arm. "Come on..." She said as she stuck her tongue out. 

She then heard a clicking noise. "Gotcha" She smirked. She then headed into the pitch black room. "Willow...?" She said aloud. So odd saying my own name...

~

"You say that now... but once your blood spills upon my land... you'd wish you had never come." He said lounging at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 am

He smirked blocking without balto seein him move.

~

Spyritus smirked "weak " he said blasting melodiana into the wall. "We have to move fast!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:06 am

Willow searched the room, her robotic arm glowing to give light. "Willow.. come on." She said. She then saw herself huddled in the corner. "Come on scaredy cat" She said as she went over and picked her up. 

Willow then ran out of the room. "Hah, See ya." She said as her boots flared up, now helping her skate. 

~

Balto let out a deep growl. "I will tear you apart." 

He then smirked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 am

"Try and you'll fail evil one." He said kicking balto away. The slashing a cut across his torso

~

"Princess you alright." He asked princess willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am

She nodded. She dare not say a word. As the three left the castle. They came upon the battle between timber and Balto.

Balto hugged his chest. "Damn..." he growled. He staggered back as blood poured from his wound.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 am

Timber smirked. "Give up balto. You were once a friend, now an enemy."

Melodiana appeared next to her beloved. "He deserves out true form beloved"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:56 am

As Willow held her reflection, she spoke up. "I'll just get her out of here."

"No!" She spoke out. "I... I want to know if he'll be okay.." She said watching the fight.

~

Balto let out a low and maniacal laugh. As he looked up at Timber, his eyes flashed from green to red.  As that happened, his body then dislocated itself to become some kind of large satanic wolf. "Big bad wolf... here." He growled, showing his sharp, rigged teeth.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 am

"I give you the last of my power beloved" melodiana gave her power and fell to the ground dead to the world.

Timber smirked. "You realize your demonic form is damaged by the holy might of solcalibur!"

"Princess wait for the wanderer to finish here. Willow and I need to go before the king arrives." Spy said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

Willow looked up at Spy in confusion. Why would they leave? She shook her head on the thought as she agreed with him. "See you on the flip side, Princess." She said to her reflection. 

By Spy's story.. Willow already knew what would happen.

~

"Just try me." He growled. His form growing larger as he used his Wife's power.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 am

Timber walked forward towards the great beast. "Weakened beast! You shall not harm the wandering knight!" He snarled

Spy grabbed willow and ran. "If the king saw you it would only cause mot confusion between the two worlds."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 am

Balto stood there, staggering from his earlier wound. All he did was laugh... mocking Spy. 

He then raised his large sword, which seemed to morph into his arm. "Die!" He yelled. Slashing at Timber.

~

"Okay.. then... Let's go back home... This fairy tail is about to end." She said looking back to see herself watching the fight.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 am

Sir spyritus smirked as his blade started to shine. And with one fluid stroke  the blade broke and the beast dissapated. The knight stood in the dust. That was left of the demon. And looked to princess willow. "You alright your grace?"

~

"The lake should let us through." He said stopping. "Hold on" he said jumping In
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:32 am

Willow did so, holding on tightly.

~

Princess Willow came out from the brush and looked over to her 'close friend'. "Spyritus..." She ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm so glad that you made it out alive!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next