Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:00 am

"Spyritus" he said looking to her. He was wondering where she was taking him now. He knew willow was a handful sometimes but princess willow seemed more troublesome
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: The Legend of Reflection Lake

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 am

"Spyritus..."she smiled. "That's a now name." She then tugged him harder. "Come, I'll show you your new courters." She said pulling him asid to a long winding staircase.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 am

"Whoa!" He said as he got pulled.'strong little princess' he thought

~

Back by the real willow. Was there anyone she could call to help her search?

(Forgot about pm?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 am

She then let go of him and picked up her lacy dress. She then ran up the stairs the best she could. A smile on her face. She found a new playmate.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:35 am

But spy wasn't down he was leaning against the wall behind her. "Your fast princess. But to beat me to have to be faster"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 am

"How did you-" she then smiled up at him. "I knew I picked a good knight." She then let her dress fall to the floor. She then cleared her throat. "Seeing that you're my knight, I have givin you living courters next to my room." She said walking down the hall heading towards his room.

~

After manny attempts, willow decided that she needed to get up. As she stood, her legs wobbled a bit. Her then then gave out from beneath her. She bit her lip as she held back her cry. "I'm too weak.." She said as she crawled over to the nearest tree.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 am

Spy nodded. But his ears perked to willows words. 'Willow needs me.... But how do I get back?' He thought. "Thanks princess." He said smiling he walked Into his quarter not letting the princess see his sadness.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:12 am

As the princess entered her room, she went to go change. As she finished puttin on her training clothes which consisted of a tight long sleeved shirt and a loose tan shirt to go over it, along with dark brown pants and black pull up boots. She went over to her dresser and removed her crown. As she looked in the mirror, she looked as if she was like all the other villagers. 

She then peeked her head out the door before she could slipped out of her room. She then lightly tiptoed down the hall.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:14 am

"Going somewhere without your protector princess?"he said appearing in the hall. "I have better hearing than most you know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:24 am

She flinched. She then calmly stood and turned around. "Well, I don't know what you're talking about." She said slowly stepping back. "I was... Just going to the bath room."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:28 am

"Like I haven't heard that one before willow..." He stopped looking to her. She looked much more like his willow. "Come with me... I'll show you where I came from" he said brined her towards the pool that sent him here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:34 am

"Where are we headed..?" She said following him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:52 am

"You'll see" he said walking. He did tonka what powers hid behind he pool but he was determined to learn exactly what
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 am

She tried her best to catch up with him. "Hey, wait up!" She whispered. "I'm not as fast as you."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:03 am

"Hop on my back and I can get us there in seconds" he said stoping as he lowered himself.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:28 am

"I really doubt that but.. alright." She said as she got on slowly. This is so odd... she thought as she held on to his shoulders.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 am

"Hold on" he said going light speed stopping fast in front of the pool "we're here princess."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 am

As Willow held her head, she fell off of Spy's back. "Whoa!" She said trying to keep a hold of her sight. "You are fast..." As she looked up, she saw three wolves. "Can one of you help me up?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 am

"Here is only one of me" he said helping her stand looking to the pool. "This pool brought me here... Another world like yours.... And the one I come from there's a girl I love named Willow piper Winchester."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:01 am

From the other side of the pool, Willow could hear Spyritus's voice. "Spy..?" She scrambled to get up as she crawled over to the water's edge. As she looked down, she could see her beloved. "Spy!" She yelled. As she reached in the water, something made her hand rebound. What...?! 

~

She blinked. "... You've found Reflection Lake..." She then shook her head in disbelief. "I-I just thought it was a silly child's hero story but..." She went over to the water's edge to see her reflection.. but it wasn't mimicking her, it was pounding up against the water as if it wanted out.  "Is... that her?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 am

"Willow!" He said going to the edge of the pool. He could see her and hear her. "Listen. I need to figure out the pool's powers... If I can ill try everything I can to make it back." He said. The image of a wolf like him was behind willow. "Willow look out!"

~

The wolf was in some armor but a black cloak and a sword at his side. It look like spyritus. "Hail fair maiden"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:26 am

Willow sharply turned around and brought her arm up over to Spy's doppelganger, It glowed dark blue as it charged up. "Stay back!" She said in frustration, seeing that she had been through a lot that day.

~

"I-I... I don't know... umm, the legend goes that the waters of Reflection Lake has mystical powers." She brought her hand up to her head trying to think. "uhh, Oh! Through worlds, a hero is needed; The waters bring that hero. You must be that hero."  She looked into the water once more to see Spy's reflection, though his was different. "Maybe... something went wrong..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:35 am

The hood came off. "Hold your strange weapon" he said. 

"Willow stop!!" Spy said. "He's this worlds spyritus"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:39 am

Willow began to take deep breaths before she could lower her arm. She held her arm up for several more moments before she turned around and placed her hands up against the field that kept the two love birds apart. "Spy, what's going on!?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:45 am

"Perhaps I should let your twin handle that explaination. I don't know so much myself" he said looking to princess willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next