Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

2 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:21 am

"Well, I can't help you there." She said as she shifted her weight in her legs. "How long have you been on the run?" She said as he looked up, her hands sheilding her eyes from the bright sun.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 2 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 am

Three days" he said looking to he sun. "And those power hunters are constantly looking for me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:39 am

she then looked down. "How would they be able to take your power away from you?" She said as she then looked over to him. "You okay?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:50 am

"I don't know how. And no I'm not... Your now at risk of being tracked and attack because of me" he said looking to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:54 am

She shrugged. "Not like i've had that happen before-" her attention then went behind Spy. The wolf had tracked them down over here. "How could he... find us so quickly." She said as she changed her arm into a cannon. She then shot several energy shots toward this 'stalker'.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 am

The wolf grinned dashing out of the way

Spyritus charged growling a bream of light and darkness smacking into the wolf." He must be the top tracker."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:21 am

"Not a very cheerful one at that!" She said as she stood back. what power.. she thought. If I was a hunter.... Spy would be the guy to hunt.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 am

Spyritus started to wobble a litte catching himself. "Damn it"

The wolf retreated.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

She quickly ran over to him. What had she been doing just watching him get beat up? "A-Are you alright?" She said as she looked worried.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 am

"Went over my power limit... Just need to... Rest a little" he said winching a little. He was in pain that was obvious.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 am

She slid her arm beneith his so that he could use her body as a crutch. "Come on buddy." She said as she grunted a bit tryin to hold him up. "I got you." She said with a smile. She then looked around and found a large tree with shade from the leaves above. the two made their way over to it. She then carefully set him down and plopped down by his side. "I'm supprised he gave up so quickly!" Willow said as she let out a huge sigh of relief
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 pm

"It's because I'm more powerfull than he thought.... That and I broke a few bones." He said leaning against the tree. "But they'll be back. They always do" he sighed. "He didn't want this life, and now he was drawing willow into his nightmare. He looked to her. "I really didn't want to dragg you into this... But there's no turning back now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm

She nudged his arm. "It's fine. I'm off for a couple of months for 'Vacation' anyhow. And a good fight is what I need now." She, too, leaned up against the tree. She closed her eyes as the took in as much sunlight the tree leaves would allow to shine through. She smiled. "Isn't beautiful out today?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Spyritus looked to her smiling. "A beautiful day it is" he said looking out over the land before them. His eyes eventually wandered to her. He never really had the time to talk with anyone since he left. Maybe he could get to know her

(Spyritus is pronounced spiritus)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Willow was looking up, watching the tree leaves dance in the wind. That was until she felt Spyritus's eyes on her. She smiled a bit and tilted her head towards him. "So how you doing pup?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:11 pm

"Who are you callin a pup?" He said smirking. He stood up. "And I'm fine thanks" his tail wagged at something maybe a happy thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:18 pm

She giggled as she slowly got up. She then brushed off the dirt off her pants. "What? Don't you like it?" She said as she gave him a smile. She then watched his tail go from side to side. She shook her head as she tryed to become untranced. "Do you want to go out and grab a bite to eat?" She said as she looked up at him. {She's short <3}
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:29 pm

"Alright, I'm buying." He said smiling. Walking to find a good restaurant. "Alright I have some questions of my own. Why are you cybernetic?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:38 pm

she walked slightly beside him. "Huh..? . . Oh." She smiled a bit. Sometimes she had frown attached to her robotic arm as time grew on. "This?" She wiggled her fingers on her metalic hand. A maniacal thought popped in her head. "Well, I was in a fight one day and it got pretty heated. Then, all of a sudden, some crazed mobian ripped my arm off and beated me with it!" She said as she told this brutal story. She then looked over to the wolf to see his expression; he was stunned. She giggled a bit. "Heh, I wasn't born with one. So, I was given a plastic prostetic. As time grew on, I just built my own arm." She said as she glided her fingers on her right hand over her metalic arm. "I'm kind of glad though... As bad as it seems to not have an arm, I'm glad... Because with this arm I  can actually defend myself."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Spyritus sighed. "Oh.... And don't do that! That's really creepy." He said walking. Though deep in his mind he couldn't help but laugh it was a sweet trick. He was starting to like this hedgehog
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:06 pm

She just laughed. Whenever someone asked about her arm, she would always make up some crazy story. Which always seemed to break the tension. "I do what I want." She teased. The two continued walking, passing many restaurants. "So, what are you in the mood for?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm

"Anything except meat. Had to much of that lately" he said smiling he couldn't help his tail wagging fast. But he tried to hide a blush as he thought about thinks
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:41 pm

She then slowly skated in front of him. She then looked around until she saw a small fruit stand. She then spun to face the wolf. "How about we-" She cracked a smile as she looked at him. "I think I found a new nick name for you, Pinky."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 pm

"Damn white fur." He said to himself. "And no pinky won't work willowwisp" he looked away with a face that could hide any emotion.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:53 pm

She couldn't stop smiling. She skated up to him and messed with the hair on his head. "Willowwisp, that's real cute pinky!" She then grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's get our fruit on!" She giggled as she pointed towards the small fruit stand as if she was a child wanting a toy behind a glass window.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next