Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

2 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 39 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm

"Had too much fun with me last night and you end up forgetting" he said smirking

~

She looked to him. "Thanks balto... I know I'm a big tease but I'm glad I met you when I did."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 39 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"I'm just glad you accepted me into your life Mel." He then picked her up. "Alright, Let's get you dried off."

~

She blushed a bit as she thought about last night. Her face growing redder as she thoroughly thought. "Heh," She then coughed. "Last night was fun." She said as she smiled up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Mel smiled. "What you don't want me wet for round two" she said smirking

~

He smiled. "It was fun." He looked to her."and I have a few other ideas on we're we can go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 pm

He stood for a moment and sighed. He then brought Mel back into the shower. "At least this way," He said turning on the shower. "You won't have to take a shower afterwords." he said setting her carefully back down before he could hop in.

{Back to the PM? or Le Skip? up to you}
~

Willow kicked her legs out. "Well, wherever you go, that's where I'll be." She gave him a warm smile, her face still a bit pink. "So... what's your ideas?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:05 pm

(We can slip to pm for Mel and balto unless you want you want to bring willow and spy back into another scene.)

"And I thought you wanted wait for round two"Mel said giggling.

~

"Remember the oasis we skinny dipped in? We could visit there again" he said smiling. "And maybe a few other places I have in mind."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 pm

{If we can do two roleplays at the same time, we can do anything}

"How can I hold back if you keep taunting me?" He began as he kissed her neck.

~

"I could go for another swim." She said smiling. She then set her plate down next to the empty bowl. "I'm ready to go when you are." She said as she got up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm

(Lets put them both in pm... I think willow and spy will be into it as soo as they go back to the oasis)

Mel smirked. "Well big boy I'm all yours" she said kissing him

~

Spy put everything away and put out the fire. "Rainbow first then swimming? He asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39