Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

2 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"Stop calling me that" he said getting irritated. Be turned bright red as he was pulled by her. And she took his hand. 'Ok this is not helping me hide my emotions'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:21 pm

She then pulled the wolf over to the stand, smiling the entire way there. She always loved picking on others, well seeing that she was small, people always picked on her for her hight. So by picking on others kind of even things out. 

She then let go of his hand and held the side of the counter, looking up at the menu that hung upon a wall. She then stood on her tiptoes as she tried to read the words. "I'll have..." She tongue stuck out. What did she want? We'll she wasn't too hungry to the point that she starved, so, a little snack won't hurt. "A large bowl of strawberries." She thendipped her head back to see the wolf, awaiting his order.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

"Just give a few apples please." He said looking away. Placing the money for the fruit. He took his apples. And tried to move away from her grip. Without success
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Willow cradled the bowl of frut in her hands. "Thank you!" She said cheerfully. She then looked over to the wolf who grabbed the apples. Her smile slid off her face and she became concerned. "Hey, Spyritus... I'm sorry." She looked down at ther fruit and shuffled her feet a bit.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Spyritus looked to her. He sighed. "It's fine... I'm just not use to the teasing and all" he said looking away. "Sorry I snapped" he looked up to the sun. He smiled. "Come on I know a place where we can go" he said walking towards a seaside cliff nearby
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:00 pm

She gave a small smile and followed him. She then took a spoonfull of strawberrys and shoved them in her mouth. Oh how she loved that fruit.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Spyritus smiled as he stood on the edge of the cliff. He looked to her. "Watch this" he raised his hand lowering it as the sun started to set
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Willow stood in awe. She then carefully walked over to him. "Did you just... " she looked at him "Do it again."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Spyritus did. But set it back to a sunset. "I told you. Total control of sun and moon"  he said with a slight smile. He sat on the edge of the cliff eating an apple
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Willow stood, shifting the weight on her feet. "That's so... Wow." She stared at the sun set. Many hues of pink and orange covered the sky. "Do you have any other abilities?" She couriously asked as she sat beside him. She then began eating some more strawberries from her bowl.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Other than what I can use in battle. I can change the phases of the moon and bring out the stars... It's not very interesting" he said laying back as he ate the apple
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 pm

"Shut up!" she said as she swatted at him. "That is intreseting!" She began to swing her feet back and forth. "I love the night sky. I have a sky light in my room just so I can see the stars right before I sleep at night." She smiled at the thought. "So, don't say that your power isn't 'boring'."

{I'll be back in 4 hours}
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:41 pm

(Alright)

Spyritus looked to her. Smiling. As the moon started to come up. "If to like the night sky look what I can do with the stars." The stars started to form a picture of willow in the sky
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:37 am

Willow set the bowl on her lap as she looked up into the sky. The stars then shifted into the form if Willow. "Is- Is that me?!" She had a gigantic smile on her face. The bowl the slip from her lap and fell. She quickly reached down and held on to the edge of the cliff. The bowl of strawberries spilt over. "Aww.. I-I'm sorry." She said as she sat on her knees.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am

He smiled. "It's alright" he said . "And yes it's you. Who else would it be?"  He said darting another apple. But in his other hand he held another bowl of strawberries.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 am

She giggled. "We'll idano-" her face immideatly lit up. "Is.. that for me?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:01 am

"Always come prepare. I always say" he said chuckling. "Here" he placed the bowl in her hands. He smiled sitting up. "Eat up and lets find a place to sleep"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:04 am

"Mmm~ strawberries!!" She practically hugged the bowl. She then looked up at him. "Well, if you want, you can stay at a hotel that I'm in. It's a lil one, but'll do." She then got up. "I can sleep on the floor."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:12 am

"Nah if I'm sleeping in the same room I'll get the floor. " he said. "I don't want to just walk in and kick you out of your bed." He started to stand. "It's either that or a nice tree."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 am

She looked at him. "Alright. If that's how you see it... but we are not sleeping in a tree! H-How do you even stay up in one?" She questioned as she started to skate back to her hotel.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 am

He smirked. "It takes some practice and getting use to." He said "shouldn't be a problem for a willowwisp" he chuckled as he followed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 am

"Y-You don't think I can do it?" She retorted. "Well... Hmmph. I'll show you. You just pic out a tree."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:55 am

Spyritus sighed. "I didn't say you couldn't... Try that one if your goin to try" he said pointing to a medium sized tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 am

"You got it Pinky!" She said as she marched right up the tree. She then looked up. Not a problem... I can do this. She looked back over to the wolf. If he can... then so can I!! She then began to climb the tree. Her feet and hands slipping occasionally. She then sat on a thick branch. hmmm, not as comfortable as a bed... but It'll do. She then looked down and over to the wolf. "You comin?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 am

He smirked. "Look up princess." He said hanging down in front of her "this is easy anything taller and you would have fallen willowwisp"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next