Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

2 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 20 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 am

Willow gently grabbed his chin. "And you know what? I'm glad you did." She smiled as she brought him in for another kiss.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning - Page 20 Empty Re: the tales of Spyritus Wolf : the Beginning

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 am

He pulled her closer as they kissed. The warmth of the spring. Causing a reaction causing him to heat up. His orange fur turning red.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:25 am

Willow didn't seemed to notice, she was in her own fairytale as the two kissed. Her hand slipped from his chin and she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 am

Spyritus was getting higher than cloud nine. It almost felt like he would shoot off like a rocket. He held her as close as he could not wanting this moment to end. His story almost coming to life.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:40 am

She then parted his lips with hers. She smiled as she tried to catch her breath. Willow actually began to feel a bit dizzy from the steam. "Heh, that'll never get old." She then gotta good look at Spyritus. "You alright?" She whispered.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 am

"Hehe... Just a little overheated head spin" he said as his color turned back to orange. He looked like he could tumble over
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:55 am

"Come on. I think it's time to get out." She said as she held his hand, pulling him out. As soon as the two were near the edge, Willow climbed out. As she tried to stand her knee's knocked together. They soon then unbuckled, making Willow slink to the floor. She then twisted her body so that she could look at the orange wolf. "I think we've been in there for too long."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:15 am

He fell over next to her. "Oof. Ya I think so. My legs aren't working right. So It was either that kiss or I was in there to long."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:19 am

She giggled a bit. "I think it's just from the steam.. . and, how can a kiss make someone topple over?" she smiled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 am

"Thinkiń about how I reacted to that last one. I think alot of energy was released at once." He said steam actually coming off of him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:49 am

Willow huffed, she now laid out on the ground. Was it the steam that really made her dizzy? 

She looked over to the thick forest that surrounded the springs. If she could, she would sleep right there and then. But, there was a nice and comfy bed for her in the village. 

Willow used her arms for support as she got to her knees. "I'm gonna do it." She said determinedly. "I'm going to crawl home, that bed is good as mine. Don't you stop me."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 am

He smiled as he started to get up. "How about you have the patience for your boyfriend to get his legs back. And carry you to bed."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:07 am

She smiled up at him. "But the bed.... I-I can hear it calling my name-" She stopped trying to crawl as her knee instantly filled with pain. The smile quickly wiped off her face as she looked down at her knee. It was the size of a softball it was that swollen. 

When did this-

She then remembered back when she kneed the metal door when Balto and that brown wolf imprisoned her. She gently placed her hand over her knee and winced. Why didn't I notice this sooner...? She thought. She then smiled. probably because I was having such a good time.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:20 am

Spyritus grabbed their belongings and picked her up. "Come on let get you to bed and get that looked at"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 am

She held onto him, smiling. He's so strong. She thought as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Okay." She said while letting out a small yawn
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 am

He smiled walking into the room laying her on the bed. "Now lets see what we can do about that swollen knee"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 am

Willow kept quiet. She just looked at her knee.  The Springs must have made it flare up or something. She then poked at her softball sized knee and winced. Okay.... don't do that.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm

He came back over with what he needed. He put a pillow under the leg. Then used an ice pack to help with the swelling. He gave her medicine to help with the pain.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 pm

She gave a warm smile. "Thank you." She then patted the space next to her, motioning him to sit beside her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:04 pm

He smiled sitting down next to her. "You sure you want to be on the road with me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 pm

"Of course I still wanna hang around! Who else is gonna annoy you?!" She teased. She then looked down at her leg. "N'... I'm homeless now."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 pm

He smiled. "Not homeless. As soon as we got here you were given a home..." He placed his hand on hers. "Home is where the heart is"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:20 pm

She lightend up a bit. She then leaned her head on his shoulder and used her thumb to rub the back of his hand. "You don't know how much that means to me." She then let out a small sigh and cuddled up next to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:46 pm

He cuddled her close. "You mean mor than the world to me" he said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 pm

She giggled. "Yes, that's what I ment to say." She said as she smiled. She then let out a small yawn. "Goodnight my wandering knight."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next