Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 pm

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He said even louder, still spinning...before he spun right into the water, and all that came up was a small air bubble that popped "FREE" As Deandre was being pushed, he looked up and saw the Violet City Gym. Unlike the rest of the city, the gym at least seemed to remain true to what it looked like at the town map. "...My first badge awaits!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"You really think you can beat the whole gym and the gym leader with one Pokemon who has no type advantages and has only been in two battles?" She asked him giving him a bored look. "You're never gonna listen to me are you?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:55 pm

"pfft cmon its the first gym" He reassured, Looking at his totodile. "Besides me and fang are pretty confident right?" Fang looked at Deandre and Sarah and nodded. "It shouldnt be that hard...and we both fought a Bayleef and Quilava. Thats given him more than enough experience."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:00 am

"You only beat those two because Nikki did most of the damage." She put her hand on her hip. "I don't care how confident you are. One battle no matter how strong the opponent isn't gonna make you strong enough to beat every trainer in the gym. But fine if you're so confident. Get in there. I'll wait out here." She said throwing out Flygon and settling on his back yawning. "Have fun."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 am

"Hmph I'll show you!" He declared, him and fang ran into the gym. Unlike what Violet City seem to be...The gym was by far in the best condition. The floors seem to be above what was a bottomless pit. Flying hoops was hung up on the ceilings...probably for bird Pokemon training. As Deandre walked further inside, a voice called out from across the gym. "You there!" A young teen with blue hair was watching from the other side. "... a challenger? HMPH!" He jumped and a Pidgeot grabbed him and dropped him in front of Deandre. "Lets get right to the chase. I'm Falkner the gym of Violet City, and i accept your challenge" A floor rose up that was a battle arena. Falkner jumped back an posed, before taking out a pokeball and throwing. Out from it came a fearow. "Fearow use aerial ace!" He commanded. The Big Beak pokemon flew back and charged at Fang. Deandre smirked, "Fang use bite" The Totodile jumped up at the Fearow jaws wide open. But before he could clamp on the fearow, it hit him directly Koing him upon impact. "Fearow return!....You have alot of training to do. Come back when your serious." Deandre picked up Totodile and walked out the Gym awaiting criticism from Sarah.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Sarah yawned staring up at the SKy. "Hehe I remember when I first challenged this gym. It was just Typhlosion,Nikki and I." She reminisced about her old adventures scratching behind Nikki's ear. "Esppeee." She happily remarked. She patted on FLygon's back with her other arm. She noticed Deandre come out holding Totodile. "I told you....cmon lets go get him healed up."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:40 am

Deandre looked up. "What no wisecracks? No smart remarks? NO LECTURES?" Deandre asked surprised. He couldn't get the battle, if you could call it that...out of his head. The fearow that one hit KOd his trusted partner, with no effort...of course he blames himself too for doing such a stupid move.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 am

"Your Pokemon is hurt. I'm not going to make fun of you when your friend is hurt." SHe led him to the Poke center. "Cmon hand him to the nurse and she'll heal him. Then we can get set into training so you can completely destroy Falkner next time." She laughed lightly punching him on the shoulder. "Oh and don't let it bother you. Everyone loses sometimes. Even me. I got completely creamed by the Johto Champion."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 am

"......" Deandre handed his Totodile to Nurse Joy, and after hearing the beep, he picked it back up and sat down on the couch, thinking to himself. "I don't get it...how could he just beat me like that...he one hit KO'd Fang with NO effort at all..." He looked at Sarah "...I'm ready to begin the training.." He said quietly.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 am

"Alright." SHe handed him a few Pokeballs. "You really should catch yourself a new friend as well as making Fang stronger. League rules allow you to use up to 6 Pokemon in battles. So if you have a lot of strong friends it helps a lot." She nudges him up leading him out and to the route before the town. "I saw some tall grass back on the route before this town. Pokemon like to hide in the stuff."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:09 am

Deandre began walking outside of town, into the taller grass. And began looking for any Pokemon. As he walked around he eventually saw a sheep like pokemon, that seem to give off a slight static pulse. "Why hello there..." Deandre bent over and outstretched his hand, to pet the small sheep like pokemon. Its eyes looking at Deandre with fear.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 am

"Be careful...wild Pokemon tend to either become angry or frightened when confronted by Humans." SHe came up closer sitting away at a reasonable distance. "That's a Mareep. It's like an Electric sheep. Be careful. It might try to shock you. But if you catch it it'll be perfect for defeating Falkner. If it attacks you it can do a number on your Totodile. Type disadvantage."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:30 am

"A What?" Deandre heard her at the last moment, his hand made contact with the mareep and he was shocked and thrown backwards. His Totodile jumped off his shoulder, and charged at Mareep, using a headbutt. The mareep was hit, and bounced back, but the damage was still quite minimal.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:33 am

"Mareep. It's an Electric type. You have to end this quickly or Totodile is going to get flattened rolled up and tossed aside." [You see what I did there? =D] "Water is weak against Electric so don't use any Water type moves against it. THe damage will be minimal. Make sure when you see it struggling to throw the Pokeball at it. That way you might be able to catch it!"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:02 am

"Right" Deandre nodded in understanding, "Fang used bite!" His totodile rushed at Mareep, sinking its fangs into Mareep's fleece, before bouncing back from the static into a nearby window. "MY WINDOW" Totodile came running back and back into fight position. The mareep in response used a thundershock. Fang was able to dodge, before hitting it with another headbutt.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:07 am

Sarah winced as it slammed into the window. "Well crap i'm gonna have to pay for that. Unless.....hurry it up we're gonna have a crazy homeowner after us! Just finish the thing and chuck a Pokeball in it's face!" She watched for the owner of the house and watched the battle between Fang and the Mareep.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

'!" Deandre in a haste took out a pokeball from his bag and threw it as hard as he can....but missed. instead the pokeball bounced off the tree, and struck the angry home owner in the end, rendering him unconscious. It then bounced back and hit the mareep. The pokeball's button lighting red and white. 1....2....3...CLICK. The pokeball stood still.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:18 am

Sarah's jaw dropped. "You took out both of them at once!" She dances a little and squeals a bit. "Okay scoop up that Pokeball and lets get the hell out of here before he wakes up!" She basically threw him at the Pokeball and started to take off down the road. Espeon trailed a bit making sure Deandre was following them.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 am

Deandre quickly bolted away from the old man, the crime scene, and the now windowless house, seriously what is up with this kid and windows? He followed closely behind Sarah. his totodile trying its best not slip off Deandre's soldier, he looked at the pokeball...excitement flooding over him of the realization that he finally caught his first pokemon as a trainer.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:50 am

Sarah ducked inside of the Pokemon Center and sprawled out on the couch inside laughing a bit. She waited for Deandre. Upon spotting him she laughed. "I can't believe you managed to take out the angry guy and catch the Mareep in one shot." She laughed again pointing at the Nurse. "Pokeballs don't heal the Pokemon you're gonna have to get it healed."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 am

Deandre gave his totodile and mareep to Nurse Joy and looked at Sarah, rubbing the back of his head. "uh....lucky shot?" He retrieved the pokeball and threw it in the air and caught it, holding it in front of him. "Alright i got a mareep!" A big rock hits him in the face knocking him down. "HEY....hm...Anyway now that i got a mareep i can challange good ole falky boy right?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 am

"Nope. Type advantages are quite helpful but they still aren't everything. You just caught that Mareep. You're gonna have to make it a bit stronger and make it trust you more by winning a few battles with some wilds. Once I see that you two are good friends and both of you have gotten stronger...then you'll be good enough to beat Falkner."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 am

"Pfft screw that, I'm not gonna wait for pokemon to just ambush me. Howabout you and me do a quick battle cmon." He took out Mareeps pokeball, bouncing it between both hands. "It would be great practice." or the great punishment he thought to himself. "I mean your strong, this would be great!" He kept trying to tell her.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:22 am

"Your Pokemon don't gain experience by losing." She stood up opening up her coat a bit revealing the 13 badges pinned to her shirt. "I've beaten all of the Johto gym leaders and half of Kanto. Only reason I didn't finish up in Kanto is because I got called back for this. I've fought the Champion of this region. You stand no chance of defeating me if you get one shotted by fricking Falkner."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:28 am

Deandre sighed and rubbed the back of his head "Your right...I just thought it would be good practice, I didnt know that losing doesnt make your pokemon gain experience." He admitted. He looked at Totodile, and back at mareeps pokeball. "Alright...its probably best to train with mareep." And train he did, he took out 2 bellsprouts, 3 rattatas, and 2 grumpy property owners while training with his newest addition of his team.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next