Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 3:43 am

"Oh ya. For now. But we'll be back." She jumps onto Flygon. "By the way...what were you gonna say before you quickly changed the topic? I need to know now."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 3:49 am

"Oh....um......." He stayed silent at the thought of the question Dammit! She musnt know! He and croconaw climbed unto flygon's back, Deandre looking down with embarrassment. "...Don't worry about it." He said quietly.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 3:51 am

"Sounds like you were gonna call me cute mr. redface. Cmon. Admit it. You know you want to." Admiting it will help you not hinder you. She thought to herself.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 3:59 am

"Um..............yeah.............I was........." He admitted reluctantly. His croconaw was staring at him, its straight face quickly turning to a snicker. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!?" Deandre exclaimed loudly.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:01 am

Sarah giggled loudly. "Having fun Romeo? Sounds like your pokemon thinks your embarrassment is pretty funny." Espeon moved along Sarah's shoulder's and started at Deandre. It looked like it was debating something.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 am

The Crocodile now burst out laughing. "DARNIT STOP LAUGHING! YOUR ATTRACTING UNWANTED ATTENTION!" Deandre looked back up to notice espeon was staring at him. "?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:07 am

"Don't worry about her she's very defensive. SHe may be debating whether or not to blow up your brain or let you live. I normally have to stop her from killing any guy that even looks at me funny."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:11 am

"Oh...." Deandre said to himself, now more uncomfortable because of the fact that her Espeon is basically staring him down at the point. "Uh.......can....we fly back to Goldenrod now?" he reminded her.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:13 am

"Ummm look down. I took off a while ago genius. Oh and by the way. Flygon is pretty protective too. Don't do anything to piss him off or...." She does the bomb falling whistle and then makes a fake splat.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:20 am

".........I'm finished" He muttered to himself, but partially out loud. A thousand different outcomes were flowing throw his mind of what could happen at the hands of her pokemon.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:23 am

"Don't worry i'll keep the others in my pokeballs so you only have to deal with these two. And hey maybe they'll like you. If they think you're worthy of being near me at all. Which means no pissing off them and no pissing off me. K? K.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:31 am

"If y0u put it like that, things seem to be as peachy as a sunny day, but in reality it might end up being a tense situation...and again i say...I'm finished."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:37 am

"I can easily stop them you know. I've stopped Espeon multiple times. And I kinda like you why would I let them kill you?~"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:42 am

"Good poi-...Woah...do you see what I'm seeing?" From atop the flygon over the distance you can see how goldenrod is shrouded in smog. Its building barely visible and the smog is masking it from the rest of the region. "From inside, you can't even tell its that dirty.."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 am

"1 year. 1 Fricking year. I leave and the region is beautiful and completely fine. Yet suddenly in one year completely fucking EVERYTHING has gone to absolute hell! How the heck does this happen?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 4:50 am

"Industrialization?" He proposed. He himself however was quite oblivious to how fast johto changed, considering how his hometown barely changed as compared to the rest of Johto, but has to admit it is a bit odd.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 am

"Bull. Half the region has basically been destroyed. I already fear for the lighthouse in Olivine." She sets down in fron of Whiteny's gym. 'Alright go beat the crap out of that crybaby and her cruddy Miltank.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 5:23 am

"Aren't you coming inside?" He asked, he put his hand on the door of the gym and it flung open to reveal that the gym was miltank themed as opposed to its more popular Clefairy themed gym. Whitney was jumping around like a school girl at the back of the gym. "Come one Come all and challenge the great whitney and here miltanks!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 9:43 pm

"Tanks? Sounds like Whiteny upgraded. Glad I beat her already. Once that Miltank of hers started using Rollout it got pretty damn annoying to deal with. Looks like you get to deal with multiples." She looks around. "I'll guess i'll watch from the rafters."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 pm

"?!?! WHAT YOU MEAN I HAVE MY WORK CUT OUT FOR ME?! HOW IS THAT FAIR I SHOULDVE GOT MYSELF A DRAGON TYPE ONCE I HAD THE CHANCE." Whitney started waving her hands as if to try to get him and Sarah's attention. "Yohoooo anyone there ready to battle????"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon May 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Sarah waves. "Hi Whiteny. Long time no see. My friend here is ready to battle you. Try to go easy on him. He gets super whiny when he gets creamed. Win but win nicely. Okay?" Sarah slapped him on the back. "GO get her.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 3:46 am

Deandre gulped as he took his first steps inside the gym, his palms sweaty with anticipation. I have to beat her... He repeatedly thought to himself to hopefully build confidence. At last he walked into the arena where whitney was smiling with anticipation. Not too soon, two Miltank Statues fell behind Deandre, covering up his path. "?!" Whitney chuckled "Don't worry cutie we're gonna have some fun~" She reached for pocket and pulled out two pokeballs. "Miltank~ I choose you!" She threw the pokeball and a rather large, cow...like...thing came out. "Mooooooo"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 am

Sarah settled down in the rafters her legs hanging over the side and swinging. Espeon looked down at the match curiously. "Miltank already Whiteny? What happened to your Clefairy? I thought Miltank was your trump card?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sun May 26, 2013 4:51 am

Deandre took out mareep's pokeball and throws it on the player field. "MILTANK USE ROLLOUT!" She commanded. The miltank curled up and began rolling, picking up speed. "Mareep use thunder wave!" The fleece pokemon let loose a weak electric shot. Although it made contact, the miltank wasnt slowing down, and hit mareep head on. "MAREEP!" Deandre exclaimed as the pokemon flew in the air and landed, thankfully on its feet. The miltank slowed down and collapsed from paralysis. "Now use your thundershock!" The shock hit the miltank, yet it still lay on the ground paralyzed. "Ooooooooh Miltank don't give up on me now!" It struggled to get up yet i couldnt. "Now mareep! With that TM i taught you...USE THUNDER" The miltank was hit with a large thunder blast, causing it to faint upon contact. "Noooooooooooo........oh well i still have one more up my sleeve! Miltank return!...COME ON OUT TAUROS!" She threw out her pokeball and a sturdy built bull came out the pokeball as opposed to a blubbery cow.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun May 26, 2013 4:55 am

"Hmm makes me wonder what she did with the Clefairy.....hey....! Where and when did you have the time to buy Mareep a THunder TM? We didn't go into the department store out there and there is no way you found one." She looks accusingly at Deandre. "You didn't steal one of my tms did you!?" She starts to dig around in her TM and HM case.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next