Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Deandre looked back with a sweatdrop on his head. "Um....no....I didnt steal any from your bag....would you believe.....that....I just found one lying around...definitely not in your bag." Whitney's Tauros used headbutt on the mareep making it fly to the roof of the gym. It slammed on the ceiling and fell back down, K'O'd. "Tsk tsk Thats why you have to pay attention!" Whitney teased.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 11 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:18 pm

"Pfft nice job genius! You're supposed to pay attention to the battle! You're not supposed to talk to me!" Sarah pulls her legs up and lays on the rafters instead of sitting on them. "Boring fight anyway. I thought Whiteny was better then this. You'd figure if she changed the gym to be Miltank based she'd have more then one. Definitely not a Tauros."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm

"They're both Normal types aren't they?! And I am A normal type gym leader...Aren't I?" She back lashed at Sarah. "You have one Pokemon left to use so make it count!" Deandre reached for for the remaining pokeball on his belt, and grasped it tightly in his fist. "GO FANG!" The Croconaw came out of its pokeball. Whitney on the other hand was not at all phased. "USE DOUBLE EDGE!" The Tauros reared back and charged at full force, its sights locked on the Croconaw. "Croconaw use Ice punch!" The pokemon closed its...hand?...tightly and a light blue energy formed, and it launched a punch at the Tauros, freezing it in place. Deandre smiled triumphantly and fist pumped. "Oh right!...Now that TM I took out of your bag Sarah!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Sarah growled. "You're paying for those you dirty thief. All of them."She looked back at Whiteny. "Hmm. It seemed more like you were the definition of girly girl and grab any pokemon that could;d be considered cute. Tauros is not one of those kinds of Pokemon."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

"Pffft whatever, its only one." He went through his bag and took out two more disc like objects, that read Thunder Punch and Fire Punch "....Or maybe three" Whitney sighed and looked back at Sarah. "Does it really matter at this point? Yeah Yeah I only like cute Pokemon but I decided to try something different. And who says I can't make Tauros cute too?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:32 pm

"THe fact that that one is but ugly." She glared at Deandre. "That's more then 3. That's 4. Of some of my better tm's. Those are gonna cost you quite a bit of Poke. Hope you got the money." "Cause if you don't. Bad things will happen." Espeon's eyes flash momentarily. As if a warning of what would happen.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

"They're just TMs, does it matter if I swipe-I mean borrow some to use?" Whitney yawned "This is getting boring, Tauros break out of that Ice!" The ice began to crack and the bull pokemon charged at Croconaw still retaining its momentum and sent Croconaw flying into the wall, where it landed back first and fell to the ground, dazed but not K'O'd.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 pm

"I care because TM's cost a LOT of money!" She was furious. "You know what. Nikki use Psychic on Crocanaw. If he doesn't pay me or at least stop being such a little brat about being yelled at because he stole from me knock Crocanaw around until it's KO'd." She glares at Deandre.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:54 pm

"HEY HEY HEY HEY!" Whitney called out "THIS IS MY GYM BATTLE AND YOUR MESSING IT UP! GEEZ! Let me first beat him before you do anything..." Croconaw got up dazed and shook its head to retain its focus. "Yeah, I mean what did Croconaw did to you?" The Croconaw looked at Sarah and tilted his head in confusion. "?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm

THe Espeon turned on Deandre. "You want her to attack you instead?" She growled. Espeon did as well. "I told you a while ago if you piss me off my Pokemon will take it out on you." SHe glared at Whiteny. "You can beat on him after me. He wasen't ready to fight you anyway."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Whitney made a pout face and crossed her arms in frustration. "Fine, whatever." Deandre snapped his attention to Sarah. "Wait what?!?! How is this a fair fight?!" The Croconaw looked back and forth at Sarah and Deandre, still not quite sure what's going on in this current situation.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"It isn't. You pay for my TMs you stole from me or Nikki slowly smashes you against a wall multiple times." "Then i'll let Whiteny finish you off." She stood crossing her arms. "Well?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 pm

"Augh....fine." He looks through his wallet and pulls out approximately 2000 pokedollars, or whatever the hell they're called.(Which is still not alot) "Will this cover it? This is all the money that I brought with me when I left Cherrygrove."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Not even close! That doesn't even pay for one of them! I told you TM's are expensive!" She looks at Whiteny."Beat her up and collect the prize money! Then you might be able to pay for one!"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:01 pm

"Fine!" He reached into his bag and throws some revives at Sarah. "I swiped those out of your bag too...but at least I left the money where I took them." Whitney perked up and so did the Tauros. "ALRIGHT! TAUROS USE YOUR GIGA IMPACT!" Deandre quickly tried to get his attention back to the battle, as the bull came charging at Croconaw at an extremely fast speed. "Croconaw! USE YOUR BITE ATTACK!" The Croconaw clamped onto the horns and the Tauros slowed down trying to get it off. "DARNIT TAUROS CONTINUE WITH GIGA IMPACT DON'T LET IT DISTRACT YOU!" The Tauros rammed into the wall with the Croconaw causing dust to pick up. Once it cleared, the Tauros backed up and collapsed KO'D, as was the Croconaw, alot of its teeth broken, chipped, and some some ripped out of its snout it seems. "........So.....who one?" Deandre Asked Sarah
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 am

"Umm. I think the league rules state that if it ends in a draw the challenger loses." Sarah looked at Whiteny. "Or was it the other way around? I've never actually had a draw so I got no real clue."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am

Whitney scratched the back of her head "Me Neither, I either lose, or end up beating someone miserably....OH WELL, I will make an exception. Here's the Plain Ba-" As soon as she said that, the trash can at the entrance exploded and came a short man wearing black glasses and a white collared shirt jumped from out of it, holding a clipboard. "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATER!" He yelled at Whitney. "According to Rule 45 in Section 17 on Page 679, of the League Rule Book It is Illegal for someone to win in a draw." He walked up to Whitney and snapped the badge out of her hand. "I'll take that! And you are STRIPPED of your gym leader status till further notice. And as for you young man, since you technically lost, you may rechallenge the gym in a year." "WHAAAAAAAAAAT A WHOLE YEAR?!!?!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:02 am

Sarah jumped down landing next to the man. "Who the heck are you? Also what's with the super harsh punishment on both of them? The league has never been that strict." She looks him over. "Hm. So who are you then?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:10 am

"The league hasn't been so strict before because it never happened before! At least in awhile anyway. And I am Roger Griffith Drummond Smith IIII, I am here on behalf of the league as I am enforcer Alpha." He walked over to Deandre with a clipboard. "And you are?" "Deandre sir." He scanned his clipboard with a pencil, "Deandre....Deandre....Deandre......Ah here it is....under the FRAUDULENT SECTION" He smashed the clipboard over Deandre's head knocking him out with a big bump on it. "I shall be informing the police right away. Good day."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 am

"The police? What for? He hasn't done anything that is considered a crime." SHe walked over to him and helped him stand to his feet. "Who the hell do you think you are? You can say you were hired by the league all you want but the league is never this strict nor is it this mean. Also since one can adults attack children? Shame on you sir."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:25 am

"Blah Blah Blah, Say what you want, it won't fix the facts." He searched through the rubble and picked up another clip board. "Wait you look familiar....Sarah is it?" He looks at the clipboard again. "Oh yeah....your on the most wanted trainers....so therefore I MUST APPREHEND YOU!" He reared back and jumped off the ground and launched at Sarah into a headbutt. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR" He yelled as he did it.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 am

Nikki jumped up from behind Sarah and landed on her head the Espeon's eyes flashing blue. The small man was lifted up and floated there unable to move. "The heck are you talking about? I know for a fact that I haven't broken a single one of the leagues rules. And on that note." She twirls him around to get a good look at him. "I highly doubt that you are with the league."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:35 am

"YOU CAN DOUBT ALL YOU WANT BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I WORK WITH THE LEAGUE!" He moved frantically trying to get out of the paralyzed psychic grip. "SEE!" The wallet in his shirt pocket fell from the ground and revealed a small badge. "SEE SEE! Don't look too closely...." In actuality the "badge" was nothing more than a cardboard cut out that said 'Luigi's Pizza Place.'
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:39 am

Sarah snatches it and looks at it closely. "You're a pizza guy..." She sighed. "What did you hope to accomplish here dude?" She pats Nikki on the head. "Knock him around a bit of he starts lying. I know you can sense that kinda stuff. Don't kill him though. Don't wanna end up on the real leagues bad side."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 am

"I'm not a pizza guy ya idiot! I got hired by someone to make sure both of you don't get far at all!!" He struggled frantically. "I just used the pizza thing because I thought it would at least look most convincing." He stuck his tongue out at Sarah. "HAAHHHAHAHAH" Whitney walked up to the crowd to see the commotion. "So wait, you mean I'm still a gym leader?" she rubbed her tears from her eyes.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next