Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:36 am

"Huh so that guy is some kind of crook or something..." She gives him half her money. "You need it more then I do. Go rent a home while that guy business gets settled." She smiles nodding at him. She glances back at Deandre. "Oh and you wanna little punk that doesn't know squat about battling? I'm supposed to teach him but he refuses to listen to me. He let his Totodile do his last battle all on it's own. ......and i'm pretty sure all he cares about is getting stronger."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 am

"NOW I DONT!" Deandre interjected. "Please..dont argue..." Professor Elm said calmly..."Lemme at least tell you who he is...his name is Shigeru Miyamo-" But before he could finish, Elm was shot by lazer out of nowhere, his box disappeared, and Elm badly wounded. "Shhhh its supposed to be a secret to everybody..." A voice whispered.."oh look out of ammo...." He approached the two, with a sincere smile on his face. "Why hello, i said i would check your progress." Deandre stepped back, now holding totodile in his arms...
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 am

"YOU JUST SHOT PROFESSOR ELM!" She instantly reached for Typhloshion and Flygon throwing them out before Grabbing Nidoking and Scizor. She threw them out as well. As Espeon jumped into the fray she was able to call out Pidgeot as well. They all circled around Miyamoto. "You're not getting away with this you crazy weirdo!"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 am

His face remained quite calm despite the situation. "Now...Now..this hardly seems fair...howabout...a double battle...?" He smiled and put on a cap with a black Pokeball in the middle. "You and the boy vs me." He took out two pokeballs. "No tricks...no games...just fair." His grin shown with dishonesty and scheming, and he looked at the bunch his face still remaining unchanged.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 am

"Grrr..." She called Espeon over to her but she kept the others out their gazes locked on Miyamoto. "I chose my Pokemon. Give Deandre back his Totodile and lets just get this over with. I'm sure Nikki could destroy you alone if she wanted!"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:03 am

"Very well..." Miyamoto returned Deandre's Totodile, before jumping back throwing 2 pokeballs in the air. And out came from the Pokeballs, A Bayleef and a Quilava. "You kids know too much...this pokemon are specially breeded i shall not lose you see...if you beat me now you'll make it harder for yourself later." His grin widened. Deandre looked at his Totodile, Fang. They both nodded, and the totodile jumped into battle eagerly.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:06 am

Espeon's eyes flashed and Typhlosion made a little noise at the background seeing one of his brothers helping an evil man. Espeon charged into battle. She charged straight at the Quilava slamming into it via Headbutt. She then jumped back firing a Psybeam at the Quilava.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:10 am

"Fang use bite!" Deandre commanded. The Totodile ran up to the bayleef and bit its leg. It winced but it retaliated with a razor leaf, sending Totodile flying. And with quick thinking, it used A light screen to weaken the effects of the PsyBeam. Quilava charged at its opponents with a Flame Wheel.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 am

Sarah backed away a bit sending Espeon commands through a telepathic link. "Jump to the side! Dodge!" Espeon did so listening to her trainer and dodging getting hit a bit on the side leaving a singe in her fur. The Espeon glared at the Quilava before it's eyes flashed. It was using Psychic on Quilava.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:19 am

The quilava was hit by the Psychic causing it recoil abit as it left massage damage.. Deandre Saw that as an opportunity to finish the quilava. "Use Water gun!" Fang let out a strong forceful water gun on quilava, causing to be Ko'd for the battle. Miyamoto's Bayleef however quicky approached Espeon and used a body slam attack.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 am

Espeon was hit dead on and sent sprawling back before it stood up again. "It's gonna take more then a body slam from a Bayleef to take down my Espeon!" Espeon cheered before charging at the Bayleef stopping near it and kicking sand into it's eyes via Sand attack.It then quickly backed away and fired a Psybeam at the Bayleef. Sarah notioned at Deandre to attack now.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:32 am

The Bayleef, in its current condition, was very weak, confused, and could barely see. Deandre saw Sarah motion. "Fang finish it with a bite" The Totodile ran at Bayleef at full speed, jumping and biting his head. The bayleef let out a squeal in pain before Koing. Miyamoto was rather upset. "...Worthless the bunch of you....i cant keep running like this forever..." He returned the pokemon into their Pokeballs and stepped back. "Teamwork shall only get you so far...your only making it worse for yourselves."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:36 am

"Ya right. Stay still so we can tie you up so the police can haul your crazy ass away for life." The rest of her team growled at him before jumping at him attempting to pin him to the ground. "You won't get away with this!"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 am

Miyamoto backflipped away from the Pokemon and his grinned returned. "You cannot catch me...foolish novice trainers. I now take my leave..." He took out a smoke ball from his pocket and sneered. "Ta ta..." He threw it on the ground the area filling with smoke...once it cleared Miyamoto was nowhere to be seen, he left no trace at all, as if he was never there to begin with. "...Dammit...hes nothing but a mad man....he killed professor elm...took his lab....and now we're on his hit list..." Fang looked at his trainer and Sarah with concern.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 am

Sarah returned all of her Pokemon but Nikki to their balls attaching them to her belt. :Novice trainer my ass I got all the badges...if that dick hole Lance wasn't so damn strong...." She glares at the ground and then straightens. "Not to worry. I'm plenty strong to handle him. And you're only going to get stronger. I don't think we have to worry about him in the slightest."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 am

Deandre nodded in agreement. "Only stronger.....sigh.....cmon i dont think hes a force worth reckoning, he had a bayleef and quilava already....at this rate who knows how strong he can get....and I'm sure he'll learn from his mistakes. Hes going to build a team..." Deandre proceeded into Violet City and walked into the Pokemon Center, setting up his totodile to be taken care of.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 am

Sarah followed him watching the treeline. She sat down on the Pokecenter couch and pulled out a Hyper potion and an Ether spraying Espeon with both. :I don't like Pokemon centers...I prefer to heal my pokemon myself not with some weird machine that does who knows what to them." She tossed the Empty potion and Ether in the trash and waited holding her Espeon in her arms.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm

After Deandre got his Totodile back from Nurse Joy, he opened up his Pokegear and checked a bit of background information on the city. "Hm.....sprout tower.....Falkner's Gym...Flying types...?" He put the pokegear back in his bag. "Do you think Totodile will be able to handle him?" Deandre asked.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 pm

"Flying types have no boost over Water types so he should be fine. You should probably go get one or two more Pokemon though. We're gonna have to climb Sprout tower so you can fight that old man too." She looked around the Center pointing out. "We should probably go back to the last route and get you another pokemon."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

....Deandre once again ran out at the moment he heard Sprout Tower, but once he found its location, he was surprised to see that it was not there but rather a collapsed husk was where it should be standing. The area was barren and all that stood there was a group of Bellsprout dancing there...or moving with the wind, as if to show tribute to the tower that is now nevermore.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Sarah walked up to Deandre kneeling at down to the BellSprout. "What the hell happened to Sprout tower? All the old men in robes with a million Bellsprout...." She stands up again turning around. "The hell happened to Jotho while I was exploring Kanto? First Professor Elm and now Sprout tower."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

A man came out the bushes and ambushed the two. "EEEEEEEEEEEEE" He screamed, Deandre jumped back in surprise, Fang jumped back onto Deandre's shoulder "To Johto you ask? I not good at speaking what you speak, But Johto i assure had not change, not much at all, i assure you. But sprout tower, has went KAPOOT! No longer major attraction and trainers are weaker then before."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:06 pm

"Is there another person handing out the prize for getting to the top or some other way to get the HM?" She looked the man over. "And who the heck are you by the way?" She asked clucthing the Pokeball with Flygon in her hand preparing if he attempts anything. Espeon does the same. Watching the man.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:14 pm

"Me is teacher, I use to be in Violet City, Many many students there were, then city went dried up when tower died, no attraction except dumb bellsprout." He kicked one of the bellsprout, which flew into the water. "I now is in Goldenrod, where i make big business, as attraction is Radio Tower, free to public. To you! Free classes. FREEEEEEEEEEE." The man spun around yelling free, the civilians looked at him with a sweatdrop.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Sarah backed up a bit. She whispered in Deandre's ear. "He's delusional...let's just back away slowly.." She said pushing him back slowly as she walked backwards. Nikki rolled her eyes and watched the crazy man closely preparing to attack if he tried anything.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next