Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP)

+2
Sol
DeantheWolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP) Empty Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 am

Hello, if you're reading this letter, you most likely have been invited to RiverBlue Academy. If this isn't your mail, then the cops will be at your door shortly. Anyway Welcome to RiverBlue Academy, an academy for novice trainers as well as co-ordinators, breeders, and anything in between. This facility is built just a bit away from the coast of Cerulean, and requires a boat in order to have access to, (So don't get any funny ideas of escaping or the Sharpedos will git ya!). As well as the main dorms, and teaching facilities for students, there's also other sections of the Academy that will be explained when you arrive. The Academy is separated into four groups among the students BulbasaurGreen CharmanderRed SquirtleBlue, and PichuYellow. BulbasurGreen is for relaxed composed students. CharmanderRed is for the hot headed battler group. SquirtleBlue is for the intelligent bunch. And finally PichuYellow is for the compassionate ones. This is a three year academy and you'll move up from CharmanderRed to CharmeleonRed an-(I'm not gonna babble you get it you son of digits) Hopefully I will see you soon. Ta-ta for now.

<3 Headmaster Roger Green

Phew alot of writing. Anyway i know this is a Pokemon Rp....(scared as hell) But hey ya know. Something i want to experiment with here. And im curious how far its gonna go. No one is gonna be left behind or jump ahead of everyone else. (I.E.: You magically jump to year 3) Forum rules apply(duh!) so no godmodding, bunnying the usual stuff. No posting order(CUZ I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!*explodes*) So yeah...lets see how it goes.
UPDATE: The announcement was made, so for any further additions, please jump into the rp at where it is, and not the beginning. Thank you.

Sample Sign up:

History: Deandre was a quiet child
that lived with his family in Viridian City. As a child he would sometimes go
to Viridian Forest and play with the Pokemon there. Many people sometimes saw
him as weird or “odd” considering how he doesn’t interact with much people and
prefer to be with the Pokemon. Over the years he began to grow interest of one
day becoming a Pokemon Trainer. However he was never able to actually go out on
his adventure as he couldn’t bear to leave home. On his 10th
birthday he did receive an Eevee egg despite this and cared for it until it
hatched, and caught a Nidoran near Viridian forest, raising it to a Nidorino

Pokemon: Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Flora
Ability: Adaptablilty

Pokemon: Nidorino
Name: Toxic
Ability: Poison Point

Last edited by Sonicracer100 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP) Empty Re: Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 am

Name: (First and Last pwease)

Appearance: (Picture...or paragraph...you decide)

History: (brief history, explain, dont go like "Oh he lived in viridian city n junk"

Personality: (Explain here too....a harder one than history )

Pokemon:
(Maximum of three, minimum of one)
Name: (optional)
Ability: (ability that coincides with the pokemon, cmon i dont want a skarmory with flashfire)

No legendaries as pokemon, no fully evolved pokemon. pokemon can be in their first or second stage but not fully evolved. (unless the pokemon dont evolve I.E.: Heracross)
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP) Empty Re: Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 am

Name: Brendan Goetsch

Appearance: Short for his age he stands at only 5'8. He has blond hair and wears a black headband with a pokeball symbol on it. He wears a black sweater and black jeans. As it is a hoodie sweater it is open revealing the white t-shirt underneath. He wears Simple white shoes and carries his pokeballs on his belt.

History: Born and raised in Goldenrod city Brendan was always an active person wanting to get out of the city and explore the woods and park nearby. One day while playing in the grass in the park nearby a wild Scyther appeared and attacked him. For some reason an Eevee that was walking by jumped in and saved him knocking the Scyther out cold. Brendan immediately befriended the Eevee and captured the Scyther as well with a spare pokeball he had. On the day of his 15th birthday he went to see Professor Oak do one of his famous Poke talks in the radio tower and he managed to bump into him after the broadcast. Finding out it was Brendan's birthday Oak handed him a Pokeball containing a Cyndaquil as a present.

Personality: Brendan is normally a quiet and relatively shy person but if action needs to be taken he will jump in. Including if he is challenged to a Pokemon battle. He loves to battle with his 3 best friends but has problems making human ones.

Other info: His Eevee Nikki is never within her pokeball he feels to attached to her to conceal her like that.

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Name: Solar
Ability: Flash Fire

Pokemon: Scyther
Name: Blade
Ability: Steadfast

Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Nikki
Ability: Adaptibility

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 am

@SolFox Accepted;CharmanderRed is your Group. Welcome you hot headed battler you.

Last edited by Sonicracer100 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RiverBlue Academy(Pokemon RP) Empty So it begins...

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 am

"All Aboard!" The captain of the S.S. RiverBlue yelled. The ship was stationed on one of Cerulean's newly constructed Docks being the first of many to be headed towards the newly opened RiverBlue Academy. Streams of new recruits walked onto the ships, carrying they're luggage, pokemon, as well as other belongings. Deandre walked onto the shit, luggage in one hand, both his Eevee and Totodile on his shoulders. "Name?" The ticket man asked on the ship. "Deandre Taylor" He responded eagerly. The ticket man looked through the list with little to no enthusiasm. "Okay here you are...your cabin is B12." He said giving him a ticket.
The young boy ran onto the ship nearly falling, and proceeded to his cabin below deck, placing his luggage on the ground, and looked out onto the sea, to see a island. "That must be RiverBlue Academy..." He said softly. His Totodile and Eevee both sharing his trainer's excitement jumped around playfully.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 am

Brendan walked through the crowd of people Nikki on his head and his bag over his shoulder. "Jeez lot's of people eh Nikki?" Nikki happily responded as she looked around. Brendan looks back down at his letter. "Funny how I even got accepted.." He shrugs and walks up the ramp. "Name?" The ticket man asked. "Brendan Goetsch." He responded dully. "Hmmm...Cabin B11." The ticket man responded warily handing him a ticket. Brendan walked down to his room dropping his bag on his bed. "Well this is gonna be a long time...but at least they let me bring you guys." He smiled scratching Nikki behind the ear. He stretched before standing and walking to the deck. "What's the point of the rooms if the island is right there?!??!?" He said noticing that you could see the island.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 am

Deandre ran up to above deck, his Eevee and Totodile on his shoulders once again. As he was running, he was thinking about everything that would be awaiting him in the academy...but as he was thinking to himself he clumsily ran into Brendan and fell on the ground, his Totodile and Eevee, quickly jumping off his shoulders as he fell. He got up slowly wincing a bit and looked at Brendan. "Sorry about that.."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 am

"Hmmm.. it's fine dude." Nikki jumped off his head and padded over to Deandre's Eevee sniffing her. "Oh hey you got an Eevee too. They're rare were i'm from." He looks up at Deandre. "Damn you're tall. Where you from?" He asked him his pokeball with Cyndaquil inside shaking a bit as if asking to be let out.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 am

"I'm from good ole Viridian City, my dad dropped me off here on his Dragonite. And these are my partners Fang and Flora." His Totodile looked up at Brendan and tilted his head. While his Eevee jumped up and down a bit "Eeee" As if in greeting. "Where are you from?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 am

"Lived in a small house in Goldenrod...Johto region. Got dropped off in Fuschia and I walked here." He pulls out his two pokeballs pressing the buttons. "I'm Brendan and this is Nikki" He points at his Eevee. "Solar" He points at Cyndaquil. "And Blade." He points at his Scyther.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 am

"The Johto region?!" He jumped around Brendan and began asking a barrage of questions. His Totodile facepalmed, and his Eevee rolled her eyes, both in embarrassment. "What is it like there? What rare Pokemon do you see? Where did you get your Pokemon? How many Badges do you have? How many-" His questions was interrupted as his Nidorino came out of his pokeball and used Poison sting on Deandre, causing him to fall down. "And....thats Toxic......my Nidorino..." He said weakly,
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 am

"Ummmm i'm guessing it's just like Kanto there? You posses one of Johto's rare pokemon." He points to Totidile. "I got all 3 of my friends in Goldenrod actually. And I have two. Goldenrod's and Azela's. Besides that I didn't travel that much. Then I got an acceptance letter to this place." He looks over at the Nidorino. "I'm guessing he doesn't like you that much?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 am

"Nonsense.....he just gets easily frustrated..." he said getting up slowly, wincing abit. "I just need a moonstone and he'll be one of my strongest!....wait did you say you just got an acceptance letter?" He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and unraveled it "My parents signed me up here, didn't you sign up?" He said, tilting his head. An intercom from one of the ships many speakers blared: "Attention passengers/students....this ship shall now depart to River Island to River Academy, estimated time is 20 minutes. Thank you and enjoy your stay. <3 Roger Green"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:58 am

Name: Anthony Knight

Appearance: 5'4, a 125 pound teenager, Blue eyes, brown hair, hair is wavy in the left direction, looks athletic.

History: Anthony is an experienced trainer. He lives in the Kanto Region, from Celadon City. He is pretty experienced with his teams and comes up with interesting strategies while in battle. He loves to battle when he has the chance. When he was 12 he had traveled to Johto to compete in the Johto League and gotten 3rd place.

Personality: Friendly, competitive, loves to battle, doesn't matter if he wins or loses.

Pokemon: Growlithe
Name: Hotshot
Ability: Intimitdate

Pokemon: Krabby
Name: Crusher
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Pokemon: Pidgey
Name: Aero
Ability: Keen Eye

Last edited by Skyros the Hedgehog on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I can)

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle13750040

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 am

He pulled out his own paper from his pocket and unfolded it holding it out. "Ya. It's all official and it's got my name and everything. I don't know how it happened though. I didn't sign up and neither did my mom." He said before the intercom blared. "Still don't understand why we got rooms..."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:02 am

@Skyros the Hedgehog APPROVED; Welcome to CharmanderRed you battle whore >:T lol jk
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:08 am

XD thanks!) Anthony, a young and skillful trainer, was on the boat with his loyal Growlithe, Hotshot. He was excited that he was invited to Riverside. He was even more excited to know which group he will be enrolled into. Would it be PichuYellow, or CharmanderRed, possibly SquirtleBlue? He looked back on Cerulean City, smiling.

Last edited by Skyros the Hedgehog on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SR said so.)

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

"Look we got a last minute, arrival." He said pointing to Anthony. He walked over to him and introduced himself. "Nice to meet you! The name's Deandre...and by the looks of it...you seem to have barely got on the boat."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 am

"Heh.. yeah... the name is Anthony Knight!" He looked at Deandre. "Hotshot here luckily saw the boat around the corner." Hotshot jumped up and looked extremely happy. "He is my 1st partner, and extremely powerful as he is." He looked at Deandre again. "You look pretty skilled as a trainer."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 am

Brendan folded up his paper and put it back in his pocket. He picked Nikki back up and put her on his head. He turned around staring at the island. "Hmmmm...still don't know what's going on but...." He looks over at them. "Probably won't be seeing them again anytime soon." He puts his hands in his pockets and strolls off exploring a bit.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 am

"Uh thanks...." He said quietly. "But...i kinda don't have any badges...I raised my Pokemon around where i lived....So im guessing your for the academy i presume?" He said at Anthony. His Totodile was looking at the Growlithe, with a plain expression, and Deandre's Eevee followed Solar, and Nidorino began eating off the food table...lovely.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 am

Solar turned around squeaking at the Eevee. Brendan stopped kneeling down and petting it. "Hey little gal? Decided to follow me and my friends?" Nikki padded up to the other Eevee poking her.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:26 am

"Oh.. well still you don't need to travel to be strong!" Hotshot looked at Totodile, friendly. "I actually got this letter from the academy, but I never signed up! I bet they wanted someone who competed in the Johto League possibly? I did win 3rd place." He said to Deandre. "Wonder what it is going to be like there anyway..."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:40 am

"...well it is on a river, so it must be beautiful..." Totodile looked at growlithe and growled at it, it didnt seem to like it...Eevee tilted her head and smiled at Brendan "Eeee" It said happily. Nidorino was just on the table eating the rest of the buffet before lying down and falling asleep.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyros the Hedgehog Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 am

Hotshot didn't see to be phased. "I wanna see what I can do with these 2 new partners I recently caught."

Skyros the Hedgehog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next