Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 am

"Ya this guy is just a big fat phony who was hired by the guy that is trying to kill us. Also since this guy is his accomplice I believe we shall call the authorities on him post haste." She grins. "Do whatever you want to him Nikki." The Espeon's face moves almost as if she is grinning.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP) - Page 12 Empty Re: A New Apprenticship (Pokemon RP)

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 am

"Wait Wait Wait, please I beg you, he offered me 200 pokedollars, I'm not even from this country! I just came here on vacation.....and 200 pokedollars sounded alot to be honest...." Before he could finish the sentence a flamethrower shot through the door, and it was aimed directly at Nikki, and following it was the move Will O Wisp.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 am

Sarah threw out Typhloshion instantly blocking it. "Why is it that ever since i started helping you I have people all over the  place trying to kill me?!?! Like the fuck seriously? If you guys want him so badly just fucking take him. All he is is a trouble magnet."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 am

"I am here for both of you!" A voice spoke. A large figure with a black cloak, walked over to them. His black cloak was stained with mustard and ketchup. The figure snapped back his hood. "Hi guys!" The figure spoke, with his blue hat poking out. "Haven't seen you in awhile, hey guess what! I joined a cult! And they gave me a new pokemon! Meet Vulpix!" The red fox jumped up in happiness and looked at Nikki.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 am

"Hey Joey.....what happened to your prized Raticate? I thought you absoluetly loved that thing.Why would you replace it with a VUlpix?" Nikki tillted her head as she threw around the pizza guy. She looked confused.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

"I fed some nachos and it got sick so its in the Pokemon Center. So this little guy is keeping me company! And the cult even gave me a fire stone see?" He pulled it out of his pocket and it was covered in mustard. "I joined it so I can get a free Pokemon!....But the real reason why I'm here is because I came to avenge my embarrassing defeats! I shall stop you here!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am

"You got no chance against me dude. Why don't you fight Deandre after his Pokemon get healed. Because my team of 6 massively powerful Pokemon are way to much for one Vulpix or even one Ninetales to handle. Sorry but it's true.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:19 am

"? Is that him on the floor?" Deandre was still on the floor drooling with pinwheel eyes. "....Right.....well anyway I shall be waiting for you outside then.....And I will take my chances,  I'm so confident I even applied for gym leader. The cult said no, but I said 'screw you' and ran out with their pokemon. They didn't really care." Joey began walking out. "WAIT BOSS WHAT ABOUT ME?!!?" "Oh yeah, my lackey, can you let him go? I needed a groupie like that cool guy in that Pokemon Reality Show I watch. So I decided 'Why not?'"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:25 am

"This guy? He's not cool at all. He's just some weird ass tourist. Why would you want him to be your groupie at all? Also i've already beaten your ass twice why should I fight you again the result will be exactly the same I will completely destroy you."

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 am

"Nooooo the cool guy from that Reality Show...or Sitcom....whatever the heck it is. I think his name is Jerry? Whatever. This guy wanted to work with me because I pay him 200 pokedollars a week and he offered me a triple decker hamburger from Burger's Jokers. And I know I'm ready because I now have a full team of six...that I was training for over a year just for this day. My Raticate needless to say was my weakest, but now I'm ready!" he jumped up in joy and the floor under him cracked, and his gut almost hitting him in his face. "I shall be waiting." He walked out the gym. "BOSSSSSSS!" The small man struggled.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:10 pm

"RIght." She looked around. "Meh I don't feel like battleing him. I've already beaten him twice and even this loser has beaten him." She lifts up Deandre and calls out Flygon throwing him on it's back. "I'm not fighting him for a 3rd time. Waste of my own time." She takes Deandre's new badge from Whiteny and hops on FLygon flying out the window.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Joey, in his hold was holding his binoculars to see the two flying away. "...so that's how it is, is it?!" He snapped his fingers and his vulpix jumped on his shoulders. "FIRE!" The vulpix aimed at the flygon and shot multiple Focus Blasts. Deandre looked down to see a couple large masses of energy hurdling right towards them, picking up speed. "Uh...Sarah?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:32 pm

"FLygon. Dodge it and Hyper Beam." Flygon nods doing so and flying up close the the Vulpix hitting it dead on with a Hyper Beam. They then flew off again this time outof sight and range. "Joey sure is damn well annoying." She goes into her Pokegear and deletes his number. "Always talking about his Rattata." 
https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/2v3hcgg.jpg Lewk a Sarah

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 am

As the Vulpix was hit dead on from the hyper beam, it was launched off Joey's shoulder. "Vulpix!" Joey exclaimed. He clenched his fist in anger. "I will get my battle..." Deandre looked down to the ground as the angered Joey was fading away. "...so....where to now?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Flygon flies down low once they're outside of the city and Sarah kicks him off. "To the next town. But you gotta be like everyone else and walk. I'll just watch from up here." She yawns as the Flygon drifts back up into the air.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Deandre stomped on the ground in confusion "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WALK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE SO YOU CAN JUST SLACK OFF WHILE ON TOP OF THAT FLYGON AND LEAVE ME HERE FOR DEAD!" He was jumping around in anger, with a frustrated expression on his face. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm

"I get to fly because i've already walked all these damn roads before. I'm not doing it a second time and you're not getting any free rides either. I'm also still pissed at you for taking my tm's. So get your ass moving and stop whining like a fricking 2 year old." Nikki made a sound that sounded like a laugh from up on the Flygon.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:07 pm

"But they were jut TMs! You can get them anywhere! Hell I could get you new ones! I already paid you back...." He ran to the flygon and tried to jump up to try to reach it, only to fail and land back in the dirt. "Please! I'll do anything! I'll even get beaten up by a Drago...thing! You know I'll get my ass handed to."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12