Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon RP!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokémon RP! Empty Pokémon RP!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Darcy
Trainer from the Kalos region.

Generally happy, quick on her feet, proud of her team.
Not as great at battling as she would like to think,
though her team is very devoted to her.

Team:
Tonda
Zephyr
Baron
Noivern
Leonardo
Gengar

Scenario

Darcy and her team are traveling with you to the next Kalos gym, in Laverre City, that houses Fairy type pokémon.

GO!!

Baron yawns and stretches his arms while they walk. Why does Lumoise have to be so big? When Baron and Darcy finally reach the PokéCenter to get ready for the trip up the nature trail (a.k.a. Route 14), there's a group of Team Flare grunts talking in the corner about the PokéBall Factory. She has Baron listen in and tell her the conversation later.

Last edited by DarwinDarcy on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Pokémon RP! Empty Re: Pokémon RP!

Post by Sparknish Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:39 am

Tony
Trainer from the Unova Region
Goofy, Funny, Sarcastic at times. Believes his Pokemon is the best 
team.
Battle Stategist Genuis in Training.

Infernape
Garchomp
Electivire
Lapras
Sceptile
Alakazam

Scenario:
Tony want to beat the Kalos League and has to win all the badges first.

Tony has just finished the last gym Lumiose City Gym. He's pretty much memorized tat City now. He had taken the route to Laverre City and stopped at the Pokemon Center looking at the window.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:13 pm

"What are they saying?" Darcy whispers.
"They're saying something that leads me to think that they're going to try and take over the Pokéball factory. The plans are questionable. I can't tell exactly what they're going to do."
"Perfect," she growls, "just perfect." Once everyone's been healed up, and they have all of their supplies, they exit the PokéCenter with Darcy wondering loudly, "How on Earth do we get to Laverre City through a swamp? It sounds like a disaster waiting to happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:27 pm

*Whisper Whisper* Tony overheard Darcy's Conversation and frowned. "Ugh. Team Flare again... Why are they so annoying.." He's had a run in with them before. He's decided he had enough and walked out and confronted the Grunts. "HEY YOU." He exclaimed with annoyance.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm

"Huh?" The grunts look up, surprised, and Darcy and Baron turn around to see how the events unfold.
"What do you want, punk? Can't you see we weren't talking to you?" The Team Flare girl steps forward with an assertive stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 pm

He stepped forward aswell and stepped to her aswell. He sniffed the air and looked at her. Annoyed Anger is in eyes. 
"I am Tired, of all your meddling in the Kalos Region. I've had a run in with your Lille groupies before and let's just say not only their Pokemon had to go to the Pokemon Center."
He smirked. "So what's it gonna be? You leaving or Battling?" He took a Pokèball out and pressed the button.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 am

"Leaving," she snapped, "We have somewhere to be, anyway. From the looks of it, you're not even from around here!" The group laughs, making snide comments about his clothes as they leave. When they walk past Darcy and Baron, they smirk and giggle some more.
Baron can tell that Darcy is a little hurt, even though she know that their opinion of her is worth nothing. Her face turns red and she turns away in order to keep her temper.
"Nasty little people, they are. They're like bunch of Mareep, you know? Little things that just don't really know what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am

He scoffed and shook his head. He looked to Darcy and walked over.
"You alright?" He asked looked at her.
He was a tall boy. About 5'11'. His Chocolate Skin glowed in the Swampy Sunlight. He looked toward the grunts and made sure they were gone. He wore a Gold Hat with a Pokèball symbol on it. A Gold Feather hiding it. He had a Brown Jacket with a Bumblebee Striped Shirt under it. The jacket with opened. He had Black Pants and Gold Shoes.
"Ay, Don't worry about it. You look fine to me."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:55 am

Darcy looks up, surprised by his addressing her.
"Hm? Me?" She blinks and looks down shyly, having drawn attention to herself. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I'll get over it." 
She wears an interesting blue and purple hat, also with a feather, but black; a black trench coat dress; purple leggings, and black lace-up boots. Her hair is cropped short, suggesting a free spirit behind her grey sky eyes.
"I heard they're doing something at the Pokéball factory, if you want to check it out. Baron and I were going to head for the gym, but it seems like there's something more important going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 am

"Sure. I'm Tony. You are?" His Hazel eyes gazed at her.
His Pokèball still in his hand. He throws it as Garchomp comes out. It roars in Welcome and Tony pets it. Him purring in approval.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 am

"Oh, wow!" She stares up in awe and scans the Garchomp with her Pokédex. "I'd never seen a Garchomp until now… My name is Darcy!" She smiles at him, "This is Baron." He performs a bow. "Shall we be off, then? I'm a bit new to this town, so I don't quite know where I'm going. I figure if we explore a bit, we should find it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:42 am

He flips out his Pokèdex and Scans Baron. 
"I've never seen a Lucario before either..." He flips it back.
His Garchomp looks Baron and he nods in friendship.
"His name is Drazer." He performs a toothy smirk. 
"I suppose we could look around." He started Walking with his hands in his pockets. Drazer following him.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 am

Darcy trots to catch up with him, "Have you been here before? To Laverre City?" She looks around at all of the swamp trees. "It doesn't look like a city to me…" Baron walks silently by her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:33 am

"Hmm.. not really... I just got here." He looks around as well. He saw the no surf sign by the small pond and saw a Hex Maniac standing around talking to herself. 
"Hey do you know where the Poke Ball Factory is?"
She looks at him and points up the road.
"The ghosts tell me there. Heheheheheheeeee...." 
Tony began walking up there shuddering.
"Those girls give me the creeps.."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 am

Brendan
Trainer from the Johto Region.
Carefree. Generally happy most of the time but he can get pretty depressed.
Ridiculously loyal to his team. Rarely changing the set team he has made.
His pokemon are the same way back.
Seems to like Pokemon more then humans.
Massively loves Eevee and it's evolutions.

Team:
Solar (Typhlosion)
Zap (Jolteon)
Leon (Vaporeon)
Nikki (Espeon)
Elora (Lucario)
Dust (Flygon)

He's in Kalos to further educate himself on the Pokemon of the world. Along the way he's picking up the badges and indulging himself in local culture.

Brendan yawned watching the small group of pokemon and the two trainers from a distance. "People here are awfully buddy buddy." He had on a plain black cap with a blue feather and A plaid shirt flannel combo. Despite the fanciness that held his jeans had various holes in them. "Ridiculous how much this clothing cost...that store..ugh." Elora watched the other Lucario from around the corner they stood at. Nikki and Zap played with each other at Brendan's feet. He glanced back at the little group again and pushed off the wall his bright yellow hair moving around in the wind. It seemed to be quite long. Brushed back into a wave like style. (*coughmedpermcough*) He tapped Elora on the shoulder and moved towards and past the small group. Elora stared at Baron as they passed and the two eeveelution played the whole way pretty much rolling along. He looks up into the distance. "Time to visit that Pokeball factory."

Last edited by SolFox on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:54 am

"Yeah, she kinda creeps me out, too… But creepy people are still people, even if they're creepy." She laughs at herself. "That guy seemed to know where he was going; I think we should follow him."
"He had another Lucario with him, as well. She seemed interesting."
"Ooh~ is that hope I hear?"
"What? What are you talking about?"
Darcy laughs at Baron's embarrassed outburst as they start walking up the path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:14 pm

He looked at the Other Trainers Eeveelutions and it's Lucario. His Garchomp growled in antipation. 
"Easy Dray.. We'll deal with those Fire Punks in a while.." He rubs his head again.
He looked to Darcy with a question. "Have you heard of Mega Evolution? By any chance?" He said blinking walking up the path.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Ace
A Bird Keeper Trainer from the Kanto region.
Love flying types and has great pride in his flock.
Understands flying type better then most. 
Loves to fly with them when he can and wants to prove he's the best trainer for the type.
Dreams to be the best flying type gym leader ever.
He wear's a Team Rocket shirt under his coat that was once his uncle's.

Team:
Val (Fearow)
Scar (Skamory)
Slash (Gliscor)
Dark Wing (Mandibuzz)
Red Tail (Braviary)
Hot Shot (Fletchinder)*

* newly caught

Here in the Kalos region to do mostly battles for gym badges and learn more about Sky Battles.

Ace was on Val's back as the flew above route 14. "It's easier then walking through that swamp, Eh Val." he called to his Fearow. Val cawed in responce. The next town should be ahead." said Ace, "Get ready to land....And not on the gym roof this time!"

Val dove down towards the ground at the northern edge of Route 14 and landed smoothly. Ace got off Val and said "Here you go Val." giving the Fearow a treat, "You've earned it. Now return." Val returned to her pokeball and Ace started into Laverre City.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Brendan scratches underneath the little ring around his wrist. "Still can't seem to get this thing to do anything..." He glances up and back when Elora taps him on the shoulder. "Ya?" Elora turns around and points at the small group behind them. "We have followers." Brendan stops and turns resting his hands behind his head in a carefree style. "You guys want a battle or somethin'?" Elora stares at the other Lucario. "I wouldn't mind further analyzing that one." Brendan laughs. "Do whatcha want Elora not like I have the power to stop ya." Elora calmly nodded but remained still waiting to see what the members of the small group would do. The Two Eeveelutions stopped as well staring at the Garchomp. They tilted their heads slowly.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:13 pm

[Hey, KK! Very Happy Thanks for joining! Just wanted to let you know that the group is heading up the path to the Pokéball Factory, so it'd be best if you moved up that way. ^-^]

Darcy keeps walking, unaware of the fact that their "guide" had stopped. "Yeah, I have heard of that! Actually, I can use it. Baron, over here, is holding a Lucarionite, so he'll be able to do his absolute best in battle." She scratches him between his ears affectionately. "So far, he and Zephyr, my Charizard, have Mega stones, but that's all. I heard there's a Gengarite around here, somewhere, so I want to find it."

Finally, Darcy notices that their guide is about 15ft away. She blinks, surprised. "Oh, were you… talking to us? Uh, I wasn't planning on battling anyone, yet. We were just headed up to the Pokéball Factory." Baron kicks around the dust on the cobblestones underneath his feet. Occasionally, he'll look up at Brendan, glance at Elora, up at Darcy, then back down at the ground. "I mean, if you want to battle, that's fine, but it wasn't quite what we were looking for in following you. I'm kind of new to this area, so I don't know my way around. You seemed like you knew where you were going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Tony regarded his thoughts after Darcy was done Talking. He looked at his Mega Ring and the stone. It shined in the Melting Twilight. He thinks about how he would be able to Mega Evolve his Pokemon. Maybe if he found a Garchompite or Alakazamite.. Unfortunely he didn't know what it looked like or if he even had it. He was about to Ask Darcy what they look like until Brendan talked to her.

He looked at him in confusion.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 pm

"Kinda customary to talk to a person if you follow them. Other wise it's considered stalking." Brendan let his arms drop to his sides. "Oh good. You don't want a battle. It sucks seeing these guys getting hurt. But they refuse to ignore challenges." Elora nodded staring at the other Lucario. She moves up to him. "Hello? Are you going to continue to stare at the ground?"

Brendan moves towards the two and their pokemon the Eeveelutions on his tail. "Pokeball Factory is pretty easy to see from here. So it's not hard to find." He holds up his arm revealing a Pokegear. "Besides. This thing holds maps." He drops his arms and glances at theirs. "Hey! You got those ring things too. That old guy gave me one and then gave Elora this weird stone, but he never told me how to use it.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Ace walked towards a sign and took a look.

"Hmm..." he muttered, "The Pokeball Factory...Wonder if there as good as they acorn guy in Johto?"

Ace followed the path and noticed the group ahead of him.

"A tour group?" he muttered, "Or just some trainers show off their pokemon? Better see what there up to."

"Hello there!" called Ace to the group, "You headed this as well?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Baron looks up suddenly, as if he's been offended, "At least I'm not staring at you. Am I not allowed to try to be polite?"
"Woah! Baron, where did that come from? I think she's just curious." Darcy looks down at him, surprised.
"… My mistake," he mutters.

Darcy turns at the call. "Hm? Who's that?" she wonders to herself, then answers, "Yeah, we are headed this way."

When he reaches the group, she sees the pokéballs on his belt and smiles at him in a friendly way. "You're a trainer, too! Can you use Mega Evolution?"

She turns to Brendan, who had asked earlier, and explains. "The Mega stone that Baron is holding will allow him to Mega Evolve during battle. All I have to do is press the charm on my Mega ring." She holds up her wrist and points at it. "I don't know specifically how it works, but that's how it's triggered." She grins sheepishly and shrugs her shoulders.

"In any case, Tony and I overheard some of Team Flare's plans…" Darcy addresses the whole group, "They had something to do with the Pokéball factory, so that's where we're going!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Elora distances herself from the other Lucario and turns to Darcy. "I believe he dislikes me." She shuffled back next to Brendan who is staring at his pokegear. His eyes glance up when he spots the newcomer. "Oh hey." He looks back down calmly and speaks while tapping on the Pokegear. "Team Flare eh? Feh. Ever since Rocket terrorized Kanto and my homeland Johto, teams have been popping up all over the place. Those weird Magma and Aqua guys in Hoenn and stuff." He drops his arm to his side again. "Well whoever these Flare guys are I guess they need to be stopped. Even if they are just a rip off." He grabs a pokeball from his belt and spins it on his finger. "Think you guys figured out the way or you gonna keep following me?"

Last edited by SolFox on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next