Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:35 pm

"Sorry Caen. That was just nerves." Liela waited for the drone to finally go away before stepping closer to the ship. She looked at the opening before turning to the others. "I think we're clear for a bit." Tenala turned back to Caen and looked down to him. "So you are an actor? One who fakes emotions to fool others into believing you are someone else. Hmm? Well, I am Tenala. I'm a servant of evil or at least that is what my people claim me to be."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Caen stayed pretty still as he still watched the drone go about its business. Luckily, it was not alerted to their presence. He breathed a sigh of relief "I guess there's no mic on it. That's good."

He looked up at Tenala, repeating the name to himself "that's an unusual name. Then again, who am I to talk?" He chuckled. Tenala spoke of Caen's. "A faker of emotions? I... Guess you could put it like that. I prefer to say that I become a character on stage, actually feeling what that character feels. Sadness, joy, pain, happiness... If I become that character, then I feel like the audience will also experience that emotion. Mayyyybe that's a little pretentious, but y'know." He spoke with a sense of passion that Caen was not used to speaking with. Tenala also spoke a little about herself, telling Caen how she's considered by her people to be a servant of evil. "A servant of evil? You... Don't seem particularly evil to me. Maybe it was a misunderstanding?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 am

((Is it okay if I join))
The gray headghg named screech stood close to the sight.  He was the brother of shocker the hedgehog. ((Screech Is an underused characther)) He slowly walked over to the ship with curiosity.  He walked over to cean. "Do you know what's going on here?" Screech asked cean.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:35 am

"I burned half of my village to the ground. Whether it was an accident didn't matter to my people's eyes. All they saw was me doing what the evil spirits wanted. I honestly do not know if I am evil but what I've done does show faint shades of it. I-" Tenala stopped talking when another mobian joined. She looked at him before speaking again. "Why have you come here?! Do you wish to meet your fate as well?!? Because that is exactly what is going to happen here!" "Oh calm down! Nothing's happened ye-" And then noise of the hatch door opening was heard as well as the smoke. Liela and Tenala could see the figure of something tall coming out. "And evil spirit..." "An alien...." They both said that at the same time.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:44 am

Tenala continued on with why she was considered to be evil, and how she even had her doubts on how evil she truly was. "Then you're not evil. If you don't know that you're evil, how can-" Caen cut himself off when another hedgehog walked up behind him, asking what was going on. "Well, by my guess this is an alien ship, and it looks like it crash landed here," the red hedgehog raised an eyebrow "wait a minute, do I know you?" He asked, turning around towards the hedgehog. Tenala's reaction was not the most positive towards this newcomer, and Caen kind of agreed "well, I don't know if you could 'meet your fate' here, but it could be very dangerous, so I'm suggesting you-" Caen stopped when he heard a sound behind him as the door on the ship began to open. He turned slowly, a look of panic on his face. A thick white fog emerged from the door, presumably through de-pressurisation of said door. In that fog, was a figure. It looked tall, and humanoid. Caen reached his arms down to his side, yet found nothing there. Oh, right, he wasn't armed, was he?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:13 am

"Why does it have to look like a bug!" Instead of the face of shock and gross outness that Liela had when she looked at the alien, Tenala had one of confusion. "Evil spirits don't wear gold plated armor... what sort of creature is this?!" Liela decided to be a little brave got in front of tenala. Slowly getting closer to the alien but still keeping a little distance. Liela tried her best to not look threating so a fight wouldn't start. "Uhh... hey there... spider...thing? Do you speak English?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:02 am

Caen looked at Liela "this is potentially an alien life form, and you're worried about it looking like a bug?!" He said in a hushed tone. He shook his head "either way, it looks more Mobian than I'd expect. The armour is a sign that it isn't in fact Mobian, 'cause, who cosplays as a Spartan warrior?" The hedgehog asked to noone in particular. When Liela called out to the creature, Caen remained silent, crouched down slightly.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:32 am

"So no in the English? Great...just great." Liela turned her head to Caen a little but still had her eyes on the thing. "I'm going to agree with you. It does look more mobian than to be expected. " Liela got uncomfortable when it started to sniff her. "Man I hope I don't smell like something you eat in your planet. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:39 pm

The creature spoke once again, walking closer to Liela, and looking down upon her. It leaned down and sniffed the fox, and displayed an expression akin to confusion. Caen raised an eyebrow "it... Doesn't seem to be hostile. Clearly doesn't speak English. Lemme try somethin'" Caen said, waving his arms "excuse me, hello? Uh, yes, we can't understand you, do you have anyone who speaks our language?" Caen said towards the creature, trying his best to signal his words with his hands.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:21 pm

"It drew an atom! It's symbols for science must be similar to ours!" " but why is that the first thing it drew?" "I don't know but maybe if we teach it a couple words we may find out."Liela pointed at the drawing. "This is an Atom" She pointed at it again. "Atom."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:40 pm

"an atom..." Caen muttered, rubbing his chin with his hand "perhaps he might be asking about our science, or maybe 'dradrak' means atom. Your guess is as good as mine." Caen said, looking over at Liela.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Liela was definitely confused. She had no idea what the alien meant by these drawings. She looked at Caen. "Do you have a clue what it means by this? Atom and brain. A science symbol with brains? Maybe a scientist? An atomic brain? It could mean so many things."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 pm

Screech stood with the other 3. "I can take care ofnmyself, Ive fought some of the most powerful villans with my brother and by myself. This alien does look strange however" he said
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:35 pm

"I might have one idea." Caen said, looking around, and picking up a stick. He drew a crude test tube in the dirt, and pointed at it "Dradrak?" He asked the creature. If he was right, he would presume it was something scientific, most likely a scientist themself, as they appeared to be after... Someone. Caen mostly ignored Screech as, frankly, he didn't appear to be helping, or even trying to help. He did give him a short glance, however, just to ensure he wasn't in any trouble (or causing any)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Tenala and Liela looked at the direction the alien pointed."So it is some sort of scientist! And he's over there?" Liela asked as if the alien knew what she was talking about.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:01 pm

"Perhaps he is asking if we would speak with their scientist? They might be the smartest of the group, and, hell, they could speak English. What do you think we should do, Liela, Tenala?" Caen said, looking at the fox and the giraffe.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:15 pm

(I honestly don't know yiur definition  of entering a plot properly. But if the rping has to be be your style.  I might as well leave))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next