Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:35 am

Liela looked confused a little. "You want me to eat him? What!?! I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to mate with him either! I don't love him like that!!! I'm only going to mate with him if I Love him. And I'm only going to eat him I'm starving!!!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:52 pm

The spider creature appeared to be confused, yet again, seemingly struggling to decide what word to use. He pointed to Caen, and then to Liela, saying 'eat', before correcting himself to 'mate'. Blood immediately rushed to Caen's cheeks "m-mate? Y-you've got it all wrong, w-we don't just randomly mate! You see, people have to... Well, like each other, a lot."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Liela looked surprised at the alien for a Moment. Even Tenala showed her shock. "You don't know what love is? Wow...I mean love is when you get attracted to someone else. It's more of a mental attraction first before a physical one. It takes time and a lot of getting along to love someone to the point that you'd both mate." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Caen nodded along to Liela's reply to the scientist's query on the subject of love. He then added "yeah, like, someone's personality could make someone find them attractive. But all of it is subjective, which makes love quite hard to explain."

((I keep forgetting about this RP! I promise I'll stop forgetting!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 pm

"Yeah I guess....it is just pheromones. You aren't going to put some pheromones on us to us mate or something, right? " Tenala looked at Liela. "I will not let that happen Liela. There are things that should not be forced."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Caen shook his head "no, I don't think that's the explanation, I think love is a bit more complex than that." The hedgehog's eyes narrowed slightly "I'm not going to test the theory, though."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Liela sighed. "Look, I know this data would be beneficial to understanding us but...Caen and I don't want to do that. It's something important that we only do for someone special. We don't just mate...just to mate."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Caen scratched his forehead, as sweat still ran down his face "yeah, I think you're better asking a couple of people who are in love with each other, then again, it can be a very private affair to most," he replied. He noticed that behind him, the spider creature standing guard was looking rather drowsy, and he nudged Tenala, to try and make her aware of this fact. Perhaps escape was not an impossible task, were it to come to that. But, for now, Caen did not feel overly threatened, and decided to stay put. However, things could change very quickly, and Caen knew that.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:46 am

Liela smiled glad that the topic was changed. "Oh well culture depends on where are in the world. The culture here is entirely different from the one my friend came from." Liela pointed at Tenala."Many people have different beliefs here. Some more common than others." Tenala looked down to Caen when he nudged her. When he didn't say anything, Tenala assumed he wanted her to see something. Tenala looked around the room. The only thing interesting she noticed the other alien dosing off at the exit. Tenala whispered even quieter than before to Caen. "You would like to leave?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Caen looked at Tenala without moving his head, speaking as quietly as he could "no, but if things get bad, then I want you to grab Liela and make a run for it."

The hedgehog sighed in relief when he realised the spider had changed the subject, and it and Liela were talking about the culture of Mobius. Caen pitched in, saying "yeah, not all of us even speak the same language. For example, Liela, Tenala and I are all speaking 'English', while some people may speak 'French', which is completely different, although words have the same meaning across all languages."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:41 am

(Sorry for late reply))

"So that's the name of your language? Do all of your kind speak that? Or is it like us where it is only one area?" Liela asked. Tenala was still thinking about what cean had asked of her earlier and she kept a good watch of things just in case.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 am

Caen repeated the word in his mind 'Zytan... Zytan... I could've sworn I've heard that name before...' He crossed his arms as he pondered the question in his mind. Had he heard of a Zytan before? Or Zytanese? He shook his head. How would he know of an alien race without even seeing them before?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7