Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:03 am

Liela was still so excited but managed to stop tugging Tenala's clothes. Tenala took advantage of this by moving away from Liela and watched Caen. "A crash landing due to a lose of power? Man that sucks! What sort of power do you use to run the space ship? Umm...like uh...." Liela got closer to the scientist. She summoned one beam of pure energy, making it levitate above her hand to show it. "Like energy?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:39 pm

Caen crossed his arms, trying to figure out the next move. If these creatures had crash landed, and were without power, perhaps Mobians helping them will establish the race as an ally? It could be potentially useful in the future, or so Caen thought.

Liela, foolishly, showed off part of her power when demonstrating what she meant. There was a reason the hedgehog hadn't used any fire yet, and that was because he couldn't tell whether these creatures were friend, or foe. He shook his head. "Is there any way we can help restore power?" He asked.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:14 am

"You want more? Uh okay sure." Liela raised her other hand and summoned tons of beams of pure energy. They took up most of the empty spaces of the room on the ship. Tenala moved a little to the side as knw of the beams was getting a little to close to her. "W-Would that be enough?" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:52 pm

"Well along with my sound powers. I can use energy beams as well" Screech said. He launched some energy inside of the ship.  Giving it more power.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 am

((Kingleon is still in this??? Thought he was kicked out or something?))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:45 pm

((I just had a strain of inactivity in this posr))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:15 pm

So these beings had crashed. That much, Caen could already tell. The creature seemed to be telling the trio that they needed more power, to which Liela replied by summoning energy beams all around the room. Caen thought this act foolish. She essentially outed herself as a near-limitless energy source. These creatures could easily enslave her and use this power to ensure they never crash again. He just crossed his arms, hoping that these creatures were friendlier than this.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:06 am

Liela smiled a little seeing the alien's reaction to her summoning more beams. "Seem to like scanning don't you?" Liela said letting the alien scan her. Tenala didn't like to be scared and moved around to avoid being scanned. "I do not like this... Light thing and I don't not want it near me!" "Oh Tenala calm down. It's just gathering information." "Information? They should already know what you are. You are a good spirit! That is all that needs to be known!!!" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 am

"by my guess, this guy may know that we are indeed Mobian, however, that info may be outdated, leaving out the possibility of the supernatural. That, I can understand." Caen said plainly, allowing the creature to scan him. He would have preferred if this machine could not pick up his pyrokinetic tendencies, though, as he was trying to remain somewhat incognito. If they were to know, they may become aggressive- something that Caen was trying to avoid.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:02 am

((I was taking a  break from this rp for a while. I didn't say o was leaving. When I try to rejoin I don't get adknowledged. Maybe I should leave
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 pm

((in all fairness, I thought you left this RP. You cant really just take a break and pick and choose when to join in, to be fair. That just holds up the rest of the players.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 pm

((doesn't look like KL's replying. Do you wanna take your turn, Jared?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:41 am

"Powers? You want to know them? Well uh...I can do this" Liela levitated. "and this" Liela then waved her hand and made it phase through the alien. Liela laughed innocently. "Cool right?"Tenala watched Liela display her powers until the alien said mutants. "You're wrong! They are not mutants! Liela is a good spirit!!" Tenala said a little mad. "Tenala it's alright. Pretty logical thing to say. I don't think thetk they know what a ghost is."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:05 pm

Ooc: Okay there was anger in that post. I'll try to get reaqauntied with the plot.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

((You just always seem out of place here Leon.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:22 pm

((Personally, I have no issue with him if he can seems like he fits with the plot))
((I'm guessing you meant fire extinguisher, not fire interesting Razz))

Caen stood, his arms still crossed as the creature began scanning again. He was unsure what the alien language read on the screen, but either way, the creature looked alarmed, and seemed to be looking at a device on the wall that looked... Suspiciously like a fire extinguisher 'shit, there goes my plan.' he thought, as he shook his head at his own carelessness. He was alarmed at how the spider referred to them as 'mutants', and he spoke to the creature, in an almost unsure tone "a-and what do you think of mutants, if I may ask?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Liela stopped waving her hand and levitating as soon as she saw the alien looking nervous. "Oh no...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you " Liela looked sad. "You can study my powers all you like but I promise they are not bad."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next