Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a name once(OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

I had a name once(OPEN) Empty I had a name once(OPEN)

Post by Phrovikus Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:39 am

A traveler, a skeletal undead, one who was once alive, walked a lonely path down a windy forest road... His armor blackened and vile-seeming. The shoulder plates were there holding a cape by red buttons, the cape itself as black as the armor. The golden trim along the length of the chestplate in intricate patterns and his gauntlets were as easily decorated, skulls overlaying the buttons. He walked with a single blade, it wasn't fancy, nor was it by any means new, but it was there... He recalled his life's events... His childhood, his life, his death... He dwelled on it, stopping in his tracks but once, before continuing, trying to forget his past, and how sweet it was...

How those before him used to love him...
Those that were close, dying in his arms...
His laughs...
His tears...

One thing kept recurring to him, again and again, taunting him... Shoving and beating him inside...

He had a name once.

What is the significance of this?

Last edited by Phrovikus on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REDUNDANCYYYYY)
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

I had a name once(OPEN) Empty Re: I had a name once(OPEN)

Post by arteest76 Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:49 am

Plasma happened to be in the same forest as the figure, he sat quietly thinking. He didn't notice the figure walking.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:48 am

Little did they know that both the skeletal and fleshy creature were within the boundaries of a certain beast's humble abode. The living and breathing organisms surrounding them both like hive, were also connected like webs... A Network. A network transmitting data to those of whom could synch into the calls of the forest itself. Their roots were his limbs, feeling every step. They whispered in the beast's ears, warning of possible events to come, but said beast was more than ready for a fight. His clothing was old-school, but very well-kept and durable. He appeared as if he jumped straight out of an old photo album, dressing as someone from the American Civil War. He wore shin-high boots with steel greaves, comfortable, white pants, and a white jacket that looked much like a uniform from the civil war, with a coat that was buttoned slightly off-centered. The collar of his jacket was small and stuck straight up so that it almost completely cuffed his neck with fluffy, white fur. (Which lined the insides of the entire uniform.) The beast gripped the mystery weapon that was hooked onto his belt, and followed the whispers of the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by arteest76 Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:26 am

Plasma watched whatever passed in the area, eyes darting in every direction slowly. He made sure he wasn't putting himself in danger by leaving himself open.
arteest76
arteest76
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum