Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 am

May I join? Sounds really cool.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:56 pm

((I think I'll join. Could be fun!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Liela and Tenala were hanging out on the beach. Liela was swimming around in the water while Tenala was simply looking at the ocean. "Come on tenala! The water is the perfect tempature!" tenala looked down at Liela. "No I do not think I am going to do that. I'd rather watch from here."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Meanwhile, not too far from Liela and Tenala, a young hedgehog lay back on a deckchair. He was dressed in a pair of black and red shorts, a navy blue t-shirt and a pair of blue and white sneakers. He also had a pair of sunglasses partially blocking the blazing sun from his eyes. A soft, almost inaudible snoring sound emanated from him, as he napped on the beach. He was, for lack of a better word, completely relaxed.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:55 pm

"I swear you came with me to experience some life in other parts of the world and you don't even want to do anything!" "I am observing and enjoying the life from right here." Tenala looked back up and stared until she noticed something off. "Liela? Do stars emitting green light normally fly down in this area?" "No. Why would you say something like that?" "Well, because there seems to be one coming this way." "What?!?" Liela stopped swimming around and looked at the sky. It was faint but she could see it. Liela looked worried. "That's never happened before..."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:26 pm

With one quick inhale, and a final loud snore, Caen awoke from his slumber. He sat up, pulling one leg up and leaning his arm on it. He looked out at the sea, sighing "a perfect day. Finally." He muttered, watching the people wander along the beach, doing their normal vacation-y business.

The hedgehog stopped for a second when he noticed a faint green glint in the sky, causing him to look up at the blue space. This light emanating from the sky seemed to be getting bigger, as though it was coming towards the beach. "The hell?" Caen questioned, standing up. He wasn't the only one to see this, as well, as several Mobians and humans stood, looking up at the sky.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 pm

(Totally fine.)

"We have to leave... like right now!!!" Liela said as she got out of the water and went to get her towel. Tenala grabbed Liela and lifted her up. She started to run and hide still pretty close to the beach. She ran past Caen and Liela gave a look at him. "Caen!?!?! Wait Tenala stop!!" Tenala stopped and put Liela on the ground. "Caen do you have any idea what's going on?!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:33 pm

((totally fine. It happens to all of us.))

This glinting object in the sky was definitely growing bigger. So much so, Caen could actually make out a vague shape. It seemed long, and thin, almost cylindrical. It burned a bright green, with some tinges of golden light here and there. Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't any meteor.

As Caen stood, looking at the object falling from the sky, mouth agape, a familiar fox and a less familiar giraffe moved past. That is, until she noticed the hedgehog as they sped fast. She stopped her friend, and looked over at Caen, asking him what was going on.

The hedgehog took off his sunglasses, hooking them onto the neck of his shirt. "Liela? Heh, I could ask you the same question." He said, trying to sound calm, but quite obviously very panicked. The sweat coming from his forehead didn't exactly help with his ruse, either.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Tenala looked at the ship and felt the change in temperature. "The evil spirits are here to send us to the fire under." Liela looked at the same direction. "It looked like an alien ship! We have to go and find out!" Tenala shook her head. "They are the evil spirits from another world. We have to flee not go to them! " Tenala warned. Liela ignored and started to run to the forest. "Come on Caen!" Tenala hesitantly followed Liela.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Caen watched this shape fly overhead, barely missing the beach. Liela appeared to be right, this was almost certainly a ship of some type, and it definitely was not human or Mobian. Liela's friend, however, seemed to think this ship was some form of evil spirit, or something. Whatever it was, the sheer heat that paired with the darkness cause by this ship was an interesting sensation.

Liela began to run in the direction of the ship after it presumably crashed in the forest. Caen followed, moving at full pelt. He knew he was weaponless, and hoped that his blades would be unnecessary for the moment. "I'm hoping they're not evil, personally," Caen said, looking at Tenala as he ran.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Liela continued to run. She could only see the black smoke and fire surrounding the ship. "This looks bad guys. "Liela finally got close enough to the ship. She coughed. Tenala was instead looking down at Caen. She just stared at him with her light blue eyes.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 am

Caen ran further into the forest until his vision was almost completely blocked by a thick black fog. He coughed after breathing in some of the fumes, and slowed down when he could just about make out a shape in the smoke. "I'll say. This thing's spewing out more smoke than I do on a bad day!" Caen said, still creeping closer. He didn't notice what Tenala was doing, although he did have the feeling as though he was being watched.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Liela finally got a good view of the ship. "You know, I'm pretty scared right now but at the same time this ship looks really cool." "Nothing about this seems "cool" Devionus. All I see is all of us walking to our deaths right now because of your curiosity. The fact that you've brought another mobian here is already bad enough." Tenala still eyeing Caen. "And that other mobian can defend himself perfectly fine."  
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:41 pm

As the dust and smoke cleared, Caen could now see the ship properly. It was certainly unusual. "I'll say," Caen said to Liela "but the heat coming from it is intense!" The hedgehog noted, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead. Tenala clearly was uncomfortable with the situation, pointing out that Liela's curiousity could lead to her's and Caen's untimely death. Liela replied to the giraffe by saying how well Caen could handle himself. The hedgehog chuckled "well, I guess I can't disagree..." He said "I don't believe I've introduced myself, actually. I'm Caen, actor and adventurer." He held out his hand towards Tenala, waiting for her to shake it.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Tenala was about to introduce herself but the noises coming out of the ship made her look at the ship. When she saw the drone she stepped back. "Omg it's a drone!" Liela might of said that a little too loud.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Caen stumbled back when gases started ejecting from the ship, only adding to the smoke and dust that still hung in the air somewhat. From this gas, a small drone emerged. As its motors whirred and it flew around the ship, it seemed to be scanning the hull, presumably for damage. It made noises that, to Caen at least, sounded English, however, the words it formed were most definitely not. Liela scared Caen by practically shouting the very obvious point that it was a drone. "Liela, keep your voice down," Caen said in a hushed tone "for all we know, this drone could be a threat!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next