Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 am

Hey guys, I am looking to test out a new, OC (sort of) race for my characters. They are called the Zyan:  http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4132-zytan-race . The plot is simple, during a freak accident one of their ships crash land on Mobius and gets stranded. While most of the crew survive, they are lost and cut off from their empire. Now what awaits Mobius after this intergalactic incident?

Rules:
1. The Zytan will start off as a neutral race, however they have naturally antagonistic traits.
2.Your character will have to learn their language before they can communicate, (well at least if they want to fully.) The same goes for them as well.
3.Zytan are more than likely to win in a one on one fight against a human, so as your Mobian character or human please do keep that in mind.
4.For plot reason they will be cut off from communications of their fleet, also they will have limited numbers.
5.They are a science fiction based race, so keep this in mind please.
6.They are not just mindless beasts, (well not completely anyways). The Zytan have a high grasp of technology, imperial government, and even bartering and trade. However they are also slavers and in their culture it's okay to eat their enemies.
7.They're packing dakka, so if your character has a weapon drawing it out of them may not be a smart idea.
8.They will more than likely have a scientist with them, he maybe able to learn from Mobius and also is more likely to translate better or understand Mobian train of thought. (Hint: He's the slightly smaller one without the weapon.)
9.Once people sign up I will write the starter, I am going to have their location be in a very well known Sonic location like Apotos or in Spagonia.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:22 am

May I join? Sounds really cool.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:46 pm

(Sure! Just let me whip up the starter real quick. Very Happy )
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:56 pm

((I think I'll join. Could be fun!))

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:07 pm

(Sure, and starter's up.)

It was yet another tranquil day in the land of Apotos along the island of Cydres. Many a native and tourist were enjoying the natural luxury of the beachside. The cool breeze was going around that day at the beach while the sun was shining and the surf was up. However, that would all eventually change as events would soon to become intergalactic in proportions…

(OOC: Have your characters first start out at the beach or the resort. Normal vacation like stuff if they are not naturally Greek in ethnicity.)
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Liela and Tenala were hanging out on the beach. Liela was swimming around in the water while Tenala was simply looking at the ocean. "Come on tenala! The water is the perfect tempature!" tenala looked down at Liela. "No I do not think I am going to do that. I'd rather watch from here."

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Meanwhile, not too far from Liela and Tenala, a young hedgehog lay back on a deckchair. He was dressed in a pair of black and red shorts, a navy blue t-shirt and a pair of blue and white sneakers. He also had a pair of sunglasses partially blocking the blazing sun from his eyes. A soft, almost inaudible snoring sound emanated from him, as he napped on the beach. He was, for lack of a better word, completely relaxed.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:42 pm

There appears to be glisten in the sky, almost like a green colored star. It sparkles as it glistens in the sky. However, something is odd about the star. Not only was the celestial object glowing bright green as it twinkled in the sky, but it didn't cease and it appeared to be slowly getting closer. Perhaps the people on the beach and the resort would notice it off in the far distance.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:55 pm

"I swear you came with me to experience some life in other parts of the world and you don't even want to do anything!" "I am observing and enjoying the life from right here." Tenala looked back up and stared until she noticed something off. "Liela? Do stars emitting green light normally fly down in this area?" "No. Why would you say something like that?" "Well, because there seems to be one coming this way." "What?!?" Liela stopped swimming around and looked at the sky. It was faint but she could see it. Liela looked worried. "That's never happened before..."

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:26 pm

With one quick inhale, and a final loud snore, Caen awoke from his slumber. He sat up, pulling one leg up and leaning his arm on it. He looked out at the sea, sighing "a perfect day. Finally." He muttered, watching the people wander along the beach, doing their normal vacation-y business.

The hedgehog stopped for a second when he noticed a faint green glint in the sky, causing him to look up at the blue space. This light emanating from the sky seemed to be getting bigger, as though it was coming towards the beach. "The hell?" Caen questioned, standing up. He wasn't the only one to see this, as well, as several Mobians and humans stood, looking up at the sky.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:45 pm

The object became closer and closer as it fell from the heavens like a meteor, as it did it turned from a small glimmering sparkle to what appeared to be a large and long object heading straight for the area. Soon people at the beach were in a panic as the big extra-terrestrial object descended straight towards them. It's color appeared to be a burning green with a glistening golden illumination however, and not akin to your average rock of doom falling from the sky.

(OOC: Sorry I'm late, I had to have some family time.)
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:03 pm

(Totally fine.)

"We have to leave... like right now!!!" Liela said as she got out of the water and went to get her towel. Tenala grabbed Liela and lifted her up. She started to run and hide still pretty close to the beach. She ran past Caen and Liela gave a look at him. "Caen!?!?! Wait Tenala stop!!" Tenala stopped and put Liela on the ground. "Caen do you have any idea what's going on?!"
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:33 pm

((totally fine. It happens to all of us.))

This glinting object in the sky was definitely growing bigger. So much so, Caen could actually make out a vague shape. It seemed long, and thin, almost cylindrical. It burned a bright green, with some tinges of golden light here and there. Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't any meteor.

As Caen stood, looking at the object falling from the sky, mouth agape, a familiar fox and a less familiar giraffe moved past. That is, until she noticed the hedgehog as they sped fast. She stopped her friend, and looked over at Caen, asking him what was going on.

The hedgehog took off his sunglasses, hooking them onto the neck of his shirt. "Liela? Heh, I could ask you the same question." He said, trying to sound calm, but quite obviously very panicked. The sweat coming from his forehead didn't exactly help with his ruse, either.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Soon the object closed in all showing just how big as it was, the it became larger due to closing in on distance it began to look like a massive alien craft. Eventually however the entire object was seen going on a slight acute trajectory in which it wouldn't impact the beach, but may just miss it from the collision.

The gigantic ship flew over the entire beach eclipsing the sun and casting a huge shadow for a very brief period as the heat from the irradiated hull caused by it's descent would make the area around the beach very warm. A loud rocketing noise was also heard as the massive vessel just merely missed the beach and then landed in the nearby forest further inland. As it did a loud crashing noise was heard akin to what one would expect from such an impact as a bright flash from the craft colliding with the earth was heard.Everyone around the beach was frantic and screaming while this was going on, fortunately nobody was within the impact zone to feel the radial blast of the collision.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 pm

Tenala looked at the ship and felt the change in temperature. "The evil spirits are here to send us to the fire under." Liela looked at the same direction. "It looked like an alien ship! We have to go and find out!" Tenala shook her head. "They are the evil spirits from another world. We have to flee not go to them! " Tenala warned. Liela ignored and started to run to the forest. "Come on Caen!" Tenala hesitantly followed Liela.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Caen watched this shape fly overhead, barely missing the beach. Liela appeared to be right, this was almost certainly a ship of some type, and it definitely was not human or Mobian. Liela's friend, however, seemed to think this ship was some form of evil spirit, or something. Whatever it was, the sheer heat that paired with the darkness cause by this ship was an interesting sensation.

Liela began to run in the direction of the ship after it presumably crashed in the forest. Caen followed, moving at full pelt. He knew he was weaponless, and hoped that his blades would be unnecessary for the moment. "I'm hoping they're not evil, personally," Caen said, looking at Tenala as he ran.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:48 pm

The collision of the object could be seen in the distance from the pitch black cloud of smoke that was emitted into the air. It was unknown of the craft has caught fire, or if it was just residual conflagration from the initial entry into the atmosphere however.  The local authorities maybe alerted to this incident as various members of the beach may have tried to contact them via phones.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Liela continued to run. She could only see the black smoke and fire surrounding the ship. "This looks bad guys. "Liela finally got close enough to the ship. She coughed. Tenala was instead looking down at Caen. She just stared at him with her light blue eyes.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 am

Caen ran further into the forest until his vision was almost completely blocked by a thick black fog. He coughed after breathing in some of the fumes, and slowed down when he could just about make out a shape in the smoke. "I'll say. This thing's spewing out more smoke than I do on a bad day!" Caen said, still creeping closer. He didn't notice what Tenala was doing, although he did have the feeling as though he was being watched.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Dust and smoke soon settled as the massive crashed wreckage of the craft was seen lying slightly horizontally on the ground. The vessel appeared to have landed on it's hull and 'skid' causing a huge pathway of dirt to be cut open in a wedge that seemed to have swallowed it into the earth.

The vessel itself was still a marvel to behold despite it's damaged condition. It appeared to have a gold plated exterior and seemed to still be radiating and glowing from it's previous exposure to not only gamma radiation and Mobius's sun, but from it gathering heat as it fell from the sky. The ship itself was round and asymmetric in a finely crafted manner, as well as large and oval like in proportions. All around the ship appeared to be bizarre neon like glowing networks of what appear to be webbing of fiber optic cables of some sort.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Liela finally got a good view of the ship. "You know, I'm pretty scared right now but at the same time this ship looks really cool." "Nothing about this seems "cool" Devionus. All I see is all of us walking to our deaths right now because of your curiosity. The fact that you've brought another mobian here is already bad enough." Tenala still eyeing Caen. "And that other mobian can defend himself perfectly fine."  

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:41 pm

As the dust and smoke cleared, Caen could now see the ship properly. It was certainly unusual. "I'll say," Caen said to Liela "but the heat coming from it is intense!" The hedgehog noted, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead. Tenala clearly was uncomfortable with the situation, pointing out that Liela's curiousity could lead to her's and Caen's untimely death. Liela replied to the giraffe by saying how well Caen could handle himself. The hedgehog chuckled "well, I guess I can't disagree..." He said "I don't believe I've introduced myself, actually. I'm Caen, actor and adventurer." He held out his hand towards Tenala, waiting for her to shake it.

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Suddenly a humming 'powering down' like noise was heard from the ship. Internal exhaust from the ships filtration system spewed out of a side vent as the sound of something akin to a hovering repulsion field noise was heard. From the dust and smoke came a small spider/scarab like hovering drone in gold plated metal. From the looks of things the drone was scanning the exterior hull of the vessel to probably asses the damage befallen the craft via the crash impact. As the drone floated about it would make odd, alien noises as it moved.

"Rrrack! Avrik shraaak, mirakkk!" The drone let out in an oddly Anglophone like dialect as it continued to survey the ship.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Tenala was about to introduce herself but the noises coming out of the ship made her look at the ship. When she saw the drone she stepped back. "Omg it's a drone!" Liela might of said that a little too loud.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:42 am

Caen stumbled back when gases started ejecting from the ship, only adding to the smoke and dust that still hung in the air somewhat. From this gas, a small drone emerged. As its motors whirred and it flew around the ship, it seemed to be scanning the hull, presumably for damage. It made noises that, to Caen at least, sounded English, however, the words it formed were most definitely not. Liela scared Caen by practically shouting the very obvious point that it was a drone. "Liela, keep your voice down," Caen said in a hushed tone "for all we know, this drone could be a threat!"

The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top