Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm

Tenala reached her hand out and tried to lift caen from the ground. "You're a fire spirit?!" She started to shake him. "Why did you make fun of my mistake and burn my village?! Why have you not used your gift to burn the evil spirits yet?! " Liela almost snorted. "Good luck with that Caen. Took me a bit to explain that I'm a good spirit. You're turn." Liela then turned back to the alien who just hit the drone. "Someone seems mad."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:08 pm

"w-woah!" Caen shouted as Tenala picked him up off of the ground, and shook him. She seemed to think the hedgehog was a fire spirit, and perhaps thought he was to blame for her village burning down, most likely due to her beliefs that all fire may be possesses by a fire spirit, or something like that. Caen held up his hands "N-no, I'm not a fire spirit! At least, I don't think I am... As far as I know, I'm just a regular Mobian with the power to bend flames to my will! I don't know how it works! Your guess is as good as mine!" Caen said, struggling and kicking his legs. Soon, he just stopped, and drooped his head down "can you put me down, now...?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Tenala didn't put him down. She shook harder." You've influenced this innocent mobian!!!! Did you burn his house too?! Why I bet that's when you took control!!! How dare you!" Tenala then dropped Caen and started to do a ritualistic dance around him saying words in another language. Liela was too busy focusing on the alien walking inside the ship. She did follow inside.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Caen watched in awe as Tenala did some form of dance, seemingly in a ritual to 'banish' the 'demon' living within him. Not to mention, her little outburst uncovered some painful memories. She was right, his house was burned down. Not by him, mind you, but remembering the details was painful nonetheless. He shook his head 'that's in the past. I need to remember that. Blaming myself will only revert me back to how I was, before...' he thought to himself, before holding up his hands again. "Please stop, you're embarrassing me. I'm not a demon, okay? Now," the hedgehog lightly pushed Tenala out of the way "I believe our friend is waiting for us," he said, following Liela's lead.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Tenala wasn't expecting Caen to leave in the middle her dance. She stared before silently following behind Liela not keeping her eyes off of Caen.  When Liela noticed Caen came she turned to him. "Any luck on her?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:44 am

Caen narrowed his eyes "she thinks I'm some kind of demon, and I... Don't think I can convince her otherwise," the hedgehog said, before looking behind him and noticing Tenala getting closer. Caen leaned towards Leila, whispering to her "is she always like this?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:35 pm

((But we are all in the ship. How are we all out of plot?))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 pm

(( sorry if we seemed to be getting off the plot. Please, carry on.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:07 pm

"No, usually she just asks questions about things she needs to understand but when it comes to things she thinks are spirits...it kind of gets personal for her. " Liela leaned closer to Caen and whispered. "But no joke there was this one time she did this weird dance and it made me forcefully unpossess my body. It was for a few moments but it happened. Than I realized that it wasn't for me. She said It was for Lillith. Something about cleansing her and ima tell you right now, Lillith looked like she was having a seizure grabbing her head. Scary stuff. Whatever religion Tenala has must have some truth to affect both Lillith and me. So just try and convince her. I know it's hard but I don't want you in the same position as Lillith was. " 

Liela than turned back and finally looked at the inside of the ship. She was definitely amazed. Wasn't surprised at how odd it looked. But she still didn't like that it looked a little spidery. Liela watched as the alien from before came with a smaller one. "I guess that's the scientist."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:48 am

The interior of the ship was surprisingly dark, save for the cables of light that hung from the walls. Perhaps these cables led to their power source? Caen leaned towards Liela "I can kinda get you, because you're kinda part-ghost, and Lillith is a spirit. How is it gonna do anything to me? I'm not a spirit!"

The spider from before came back, except now he was attached to the ceiling, which made sense, considering they appeared to be akin to spiders, so they probably had similar abilities. Following behind them was a slightly smaller spider, dressed in gear with many flashing lights, and different buttons. "So, can this guy speak English?" Caen asked noone in particular.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:34 pm

"I know you're not a spirit Caen. I just don't want you to be on Tenala's bad side. For all we know, she might have some voodoo magic or something. I don't really know much about what her beliefs are. " That's all Liela could whisper before Tenala came in hearing range of them. "These creatures are quite odd. I can not tell what the smaller is doing bending light like that." Tenala was talking to Liela but looking at Caen.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 pm

"yeah, but from my guess, her beliefs are that everything is a bloody spirit!" Caen whispered, starting to sound a little irritated with the whole situation. This was taken off of his mind when the smaller spider scuttled down from the ceiling. It pointed some form of device at the trio, scanning through a holographic screen. Pictures of entities completely unknown to Caen popped up, one after the other. Caen raised his eyebrow "whatever it is, it's high tech!" He replied to Tenala.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:02 am

Liela looked at Caen when the smaller alien stopped at a figure that looked like a mobian. "Guess it does have our kind recorded. Mrookirn? Must be there word for mobian."  Tenala walked in-between Caen and Liela. "Let us pray that our kind is not considered enemies to them."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Almost as sudden as when the creature had began scanning, it had stopped at one piece of data, with the smaller spider referring to it as 'Mrookirm'. Caen presumed this meant Mobian, much like Liela. Tenala, the pessimist that Caen thought her to be, was worried that the spiders would think them them enemies. Caen thought the same thing, however, he kept calm, and simply asked the creature "Do you speak our language?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Liela almost jumped for joy. She started tugging on Tenala's clothes. "This is great!! It can speak our language!!! This is like the best news!!!" Tenala let Liela tug her clothes. "Yes, there is reason to celebrate. Understanding one another can help with any misunderstandings we may have with them in the future. Though now that we know they understand us, we should probably ask how in the world they came to this... Predicament." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Caen jumped back when the spider creature tried to make out a word. It resembled 'yes', meaning the creature did in fact understand them. Liela and Tenala were equally surprised, but Tenala made the important point that they should ask the creature what had happened. Caen nodded "right you are, " he said, before looking back at the creature "what has happened to your ship? Is there any way we can be of assistance?" Caen asked the creature, trying to speak as clear as possible.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum