Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:46 pm

"U-um..." Caen said in reply to the creature very clearly being confused, and afraid, before it noted that it would like to study the Mobians in front of it. Caen asked a question in the same tone as before "a-and what would these studies consist of? How long would they take?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 6 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:41 am

Liela looked even sadder. Tenala saw this and went closer to the alien. "There is nothing to fear. She is a good spirit. " "No it's alright. It wants to learn more about us before it gets confidence. I'll help you understand me by testing if need be.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:22 am

So, from what Caen could deciher, these creatures wanted to learn four things, culture, speech, biology, and... Use? What did it mean by that? More importantly, how would it study their biology? "U-um, so you can use that little scanner thing to learn our biology, right?" He asked, trying to remain as calm as possible. He needed to ensure that these creatures were friendly, even if their speech is a little... Blunt.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 pm

((lol why do you always put Lillith if she's not here? Also It's Liela not Leila. ))

Liela followed right behind the scientist and so did Tenala. "I wonder what sort of things they use for science. Or at least what they are going to use for us. Could you imagine them strapping us to an examination table like in the movies?" Liela said towards Caen giving a nervous laugh.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:56 pm

The creature needed more. That... Worried Caen. What if they were to try and probe him, cut him open, or worse- kill him to find out what they want. His calm was now broken, and his breathing was getting heavier. Liela followed along, making a joke at how they could be strapped to an examination table. Caen glared at Liela, muttering "not helping," in an irritated tone.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:50 am

Tenala got more worried as she saw more aliens watching the group. " Liela, I have a feeling that you are letting your excitement cloud your judgement. I'm starting to think this may not be such a good idea." Liela kept walking but did respond looking at the alien be upsidedown to them. "Oh come on, give them a chance. It's not like they are going to put a parasite in me that makes me so what they say." This didn't make Tenala feel better. When she turned to look at Caen it was evident he was feeling the same as she. Tenala tried to kneel down to Caen. "Are you feeling very worried abiut what they will do, fire spirit?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Caen continued following the giraffe and the fox, getting increasingly nervous as he saw his escape path become blocked by several of these creatures. Tenala was rightly worried about their predicament, and Liela's seemingly placid nature towards said predicament, before turning to Caen, almost kneeling in front of him and asking if he was worried.
"To be honest, Tenala. I am." Caen replied, before leaning in close "let's just say that I'm keeping my eye out for potential weapons," he continued, before straightening up again, and finishing "and please, call me Caen. And I'm not a fire spirit."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:34 am

Tenala stared at Caen for a second. "Why do you insist in saying you are not a fire spirit? You do control fire do you not? I guess maybe there is a chance the spirit failed to take control when it was giving you it's gift. But that only happens when the host is extremely scared.  Tell me... Caen... When you first discovered you could withstand fire...we're you in fear?" Tenala waited for Caen's answer. Liela listened but just rolled her eyes. (Tenala, at it again..) then with a sigh Liela followed the alien once again noticing there were less aliens around the area.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:25 pm

Caen stared back at Tenala, thinking about how he should go about a response to her question. "I-in a way... Yes I was. But it was more sadness, and anger, than fear... I... I don't want to talk about it. At least, not right now." Caen looked down at the ground. He didn't want to look at Tenala, because her constant questioning seemed to just bring up more and more painful memories. He noticed the same creature from before following them, no doubt making sure they cannot escape.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:52 am

"Is it really necessary to have so much security. Makes me wonder what sort if things are in this lab..." Tenala stared and then nodded. "Of course... If the situation is too personal i will not force you to share. But until then I'll accept calling you Caen...for now" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 pm

"that's all I ask, Tenala. I promise I'll share it when we're out of here. It's just... I can't afford to visit that dark place here." Caen said grimly, looking straight ahead. He was incredibly tense, and this could probably be seen quite easily.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:04 am

Liela happily followed the alien. She was Soo curious and wanted to see more if their technology. "You best keep your promise...Caen. When the time arises, I wish to know but you are right about not telling it here. Judging by your body language, this place is only increasing your worry and fear. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:25 am

Meanwhile, Caen would have been happier to not know what was inside of that lab. Luckily, Tenala seemed to understand Caen's feelings, although he didn't realise that his body language told that much about what he was feeling at the time. The spider creature from before had begun to lightly kick the hedgehog in the right direction. He shuddered "sorry," he said, before continuing forwards, towards the lab.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:58 pm

"There's no corners.." Liela said looking around the room. When. Her eyes found and examination table she nudged Caen. "Hey look Caen... And examination table.... OooOooOOooO" Liela Walked closer to it. "I'm sooooo scared.... OooOooOOooO" "If we ever meet our fate in one if this tables I hope you are the first to reach it." "Oh Tenala I'm joking. This alien didn't really look like they want to examine me."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:40 pm

Caen appeared to get even more uncomfortable when entering the laboratory. The room was surprisingly spacious, an advantage in Caen's mind. However, there was little in the room, save for a lot of lab apparatus, such as the computer that the scientist had begun to tap away at. Liela had begun, for lack of a better term, taking the piss out of Caen's nervousness, mocking Caen's fear of potentially being strapped to an examination table and cut up, or worse. Caen closed his eyes, and began grinding his teeth. He was very visibly growing angry, although he was trying to remain somewhat calm.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 am

Tenala got extremely worried when the scientist told the warrior to come in which made the warrior block o6ttt free fyiff the exit. Liela just smiled at the alien. She shook her check up and down. "Yes I'm a female. " 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Caen simply stood and watched the scientist approach Liela. He appeared to motion towards her chest, before asking if she was a female. Caen could say one thing, the scientist's way of communicating was rather blunt. At this point, the hedgehog noticed the same spider from before enter the room, blocking off the exit.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next