Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:04 pm

((I don't think he's asking for a particular 'style'. I mean, hell, my writing's all over the place! What he's asking is for your character to become invested in the storyline, rather than acting... Well, for lack of a better term, a third wheel.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrath of the Zytan! (Open RP!)

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:05 am

((I don't think kingleon wants to rp anymore. : (  ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:11 pm

"I think i can translate whatever he is saying trough sound waves. And communicate with him as well." Screech said hello to the alien using a special pitch of Sound-waves. Then listened for a response.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by kingleon Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:05 pm

((Alright then))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:29 pm

"I agree Caen. I think it's time to see their scientist." Liela said excitedly following the thing. Tenala wasn't feeling the same as Liela but followed as well. "Do not get too excited. It may still be a trick. It may be leading us to a trap." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:36 am

Caen crossed his arms as he watched the creature turn. The speed of which it completed this action was almost painful to watch, yet he took note of this flaw, just in case combat came into the equation. Liela was excited to follow the creature, presumably to meet a scientist, Tenala, however, was not, and made the point that this very well could be a trap. "I have to agree on that, Tenala. This very well could be a trap, and yet... This guy seems genuine. I don't know what makes me think that, but I just do. Either way, if it comes down to it, I know my way around a fight, although..." He looked down at his sides "I will have to improvise if it comes down to it."
The hedgehog began to follow the group. He turned towards Screech "you coming, kid?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:42 am

Screech continued  to follow them. "Don't get it twisted. I'm over 100 yesrs old" Screech said. He looked at the alien curiously. He hadn't seen it's species before.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:23 am

"Well I hope it's not a trap. Then again. we are going to the ship. It wouldn't be too out of the picture to get ready." Tenala looked at Caen again. "How exactly would you defend yourself? I've heard much talk of you being able to but I see no weapon. And I believe your physical strength might not effect a creature like this." While she was waiting on caen, she gave Screech a long look.(Mobians can't live for a hundred years.)
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 pm

((Dogy it's explained in his backstory.))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:39 pm

((Really -_- Tenala has never met Screech before. You can't expect her to know the back story of your oc. Honestly I don't know why I have to explain this.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 pm

((I'm saying if you want to know how it will be explained  when screeches backstory is shown. Im saying that screech is over 100 yrs. Why he is will be explained  in his backstory. Your telling me how old my characther has to be))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 pm

((You don't get what I mean at all. Mobians don't normally live up to that age. Tenala knows nothing about your back story so she finds it weird. I'm not telling you what age your character is. Don't put words in my mouth. >: ( ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Dogy9978 wrote:"Well I hope it's not a trap. Then again. we are going to the ship. It wouldn't be too out of the picture to get ready." Tenala looked at Caen again. "How exactly would you defend yourself? I've heard much talk of you being able to but I see no weapon. And I believe your physical strength might not effect a creature like this." While she was waiting on caen, she gave Screech a long look.(Mobians can't live for a hundred years.)
You said it out of character that mobiles can't live to over 100 years
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 pm

((No I didn't. (This is a thought) ((this is out of character)) don't get it twisted!!))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:36 pm

((Sorry, i didn't know your style of thoughts. That was mostly on me))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Caen shook his head, exhaling slowly. "I'm ready," he said, before turning to Tenala "you... Would be correct on that matter. I haven't brought any weapons with me. However, let's just say... Well, you know how insects are weak to fire? I have plenty of that, trust me."

Caen looked over at Screech "hundred years or not, you still look younger than me, so I'll refer to you as 'kid'. That is, unless you were to tell me your name." He said, leaning against one of the few trees left standing 'why am I being an asshole towards an edgy teenager? Geez, I need to lighten up a bit, don't I?' he thought to himself, scratching the back of his head as he did so.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 pm

((yeah, I don't think Leon's coming back. Can we skip him, Jared?))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 pm

((well, that means it's your turn.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:59 pm

"I'm afraid I don't understand you. You have plenty of fire? By that you mean you have a pack of matches?" Liela was clearly laughing at how Tenala didn't get what he meant. After giving it a laugh, she focused her attention back on the alien which was using what she could only compare to a fingerprint scanner. "Good to know they have security."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:35 pm

Caen laughed along with Liela at Tenala's cluelessness as to what Caen may be talking about. Eventually, he finally calmed down, and rubbed a tear from his eye. "I don't have any matches," he said simply "or a lighter, or anything like that. Let's just say that fire and I are... Good friends..."

Caen realised that the spider creature had stopped, and appeared to be being scanned, presumably to allow entrance to the vessel. Caen hastily followed behind "we best not keep our friend waiting," he said, looking behind himself as he walked.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next