Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm

"Don't bother I'm not coming out of my invisibility" he said standing behind her

~

"Or dad... "She let go of greed "we need to fix this somehow
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Willow stopped and cleared her throat. "Well, to my understanding. You've stolen something from G.R.F. And I would be pleased to take it back.'
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"Grf? Never heard of it. And I didn't steal anything" he said his powers fluxing again and becoming visible
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:11 am

Willow was slightly looking away from the wolf a she first tried to guess his placement. She then looked at him. "Why would you think I would take your power?" She responded with a question if her own.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:28 am

Whoever James's workin for wants my powers. They wanna lock me up to give them the power over the entire universe. And create weapons of the worst kind."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 am

Did he not know that she was working along side James? maybe not.... If she would have mentioned it he would have ran off. So she kept quiet... not just for his sake but for her benefit. What was her work hiding from her that she already didn't know. "Sounds like... a big deal if you ask me."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:42 am

Data the girl who was chasing after me after talking to the lowlife of a wolf." He clearly didn't trust her. "So are you another one of his hunters come to lock me up in a cage?"

"No that would be me" James said walkin out with a gun in his hand
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:58 am

"James?" Willow turned to him. "W-What's going on?" She said in curiosity. "I want to know the real reason why your  after him. I," She pointed to herself. "have a right to know."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:04 am

"I already told you. If you have questions ask Lewis he give the order" 

Spyritus growled. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" He snarled dashing off again.

"You should have cuffed him wills."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 am

"But- I... He." She was so flustered. A first time in a long time. What was going on? She felt so out of the loop. Willow was the type of girl who would always be on top of things, even if it didn't involve her. But what was this? "Ohh.." She held her head. "Ow..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:10 am

A black hedgehog walked up. "I'll get him James. Golden girl here is gawking over her new crush" she said dashing off

"You feeling alright wills you look pale."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:21 am

She slumped a bit. "Does... Lewis hate me?" She almost said teary eyed
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 am

"Now why would you say that?" He said going to her turning on his speaker so balto could hear
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:38 am

"Well it just.." She sniffed. ".. Why am I being treated this way?"

~*~
"Ahh... Let's see." Greed spun her web. "She's letting her emotions just pour out... She must have bottled it up for so long."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:46 am

"Quit changing things greed you may cause severe damage to mobius." Abby said. She looked to her brother. "We have to find a way to get to he past and fix this Alex

~

"Maybe cause this time you Realy do t need to know" he said. "Come on let's head back to base and I'm sure Lewis will explain everything"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Willow kept quiet. Lewis took a favoring to Willow... maybe there was some sort of mix up or something. "yea.." She said softly. "Let's go."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Well need to track him later." Said walking with her back towards th city
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

"What would lewis think?" She asked walking along side James.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:06 am

What do you mean. The guy likes ya to much to denie you the truth" James said as thy reached the border into the city
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 am

Willow stood for several seconds, taking in the surroundings. Large spikes surround the city.. It was meant to keep things in... but at times she felt like it was keeping things out. "Race?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:22 am

Not now wills maybe later" James said going in jumping the buildings
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:27 am

she let out a small sigh. "Okay." She said stretching out. "Am I carrying you slowpoke?" she said following after James.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:29 am

"Just get to base strawberry shortcake
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 am

"What did you just call me?" She said as she readied her arm.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 am

You heard me" he said running through the doors. "Lewis!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next