Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:50 am

All ou want is my energy" spyritus growled

~

"That's me see the wooden  sword. I use to train with my mom after school." She said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over? - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tales of Spyritus Wolf: Web of Times . . . Do-Over?

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:49 am

"You ready Alice dear?" Said an older looking fox that mostly resembled Alice.

~

"That and then some.." Lewis said holding a stright face. "You could save thousands of lives."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:02 am

"There's another way. My mother had a theory but I need time"

~

"Yes momma" Alice said readying herself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:16 pm

"Would..." Lewis stopped. "Would you be willing to help?"

~

"Alright first move with this foot.." She demonstrated. "And lundged forward like so.."

"Your mom seems... So nice."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:24 pm

"I was all she had. I'll explain why later. She always trained me fore the worst." Alice said

Little Alice copied the moves exactly."like this mommy?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:40 pm

She laughed. "Yes yes.. Now you know how to block?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Yes momma" she said 

Alice smiled takin her sword mimicking her little self

~

I'm willing to help but not if your going to chain me up to do it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:07 am

Lewis dare not hesitate. "Well of course not, but we will provide top notch security and benefits for your assistance on the matter."

~

Blake smiled, not wanting to ruin the moment. 

The 'three' trained. going over numerous moves and training styles, as if they were readying for something big... such as a catastrophic event.

As Blake watched her, he could just feel his heart melt. He knew that she needed her mother... and he was planning on doing anything to make sure that he was going to get her back.

As soon as the 'three' were tired out, The young fox and her mother stopped. "Ready to go in?" The mother said.

Blake leaned over to his fox and whispered. "Hey... what... happened again?" He said wanting to be ready.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:17 am

Spy growled. "Really? You had my mother killed after I ran from the village do ou really think I would trust your lies Lewis"

~

Alice looked to him. "Ares attacks us in ten minutes from now. Making my house catch fire. Mother gets trapped under th debris and dies in the flames after I try to save her losin my sight thanks to ares branding my eyes with a burning rod"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Lewis was quiet. "Alright..." he began. "Then we wont bug you no longer."

~

Blake was silent. Devising up some kind of plan.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Spyritus grbled. "Fine as Lon as you let me do my research" he shouted. "Just don't betray what little trust you have"

~

Alice watched through the window. 

Little Alice was hugging a kitten. "Natalia stop squirming"

Alice tensed. "The day of my seventh birthday..." She looked to her mother who held a long present in her hands
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 pm

"Happy Seventh' swettie..." The fox said holding the present out to her daughter.

Blake went over to Alice and rubbed her shoulders. "You remember what was inside?" 

~

"No need to shout..." Lewis said calmly. "We aren't in an argument..." He said looking down at the wolf. "What happened with your mother was none of my fault nor my officers. She was in a cross shooting because of this virus."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:49 pm

It was my first real blade set. Mom said I was ready and then..."she could hear car breaks "he's here" she growled

Little Alice opened it. She gasped. "Momma it's your swords.

~

"Don't lie to me Lewis. You had sent her old enemies after her. I know you did you weasel!
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Lewis knew exactly what went about. "If you don't want to help, then don't." His mother was in fact in the way of his studies and had to have her removed.

~

"stay here. You better not move." blake said looking down at her. "What ever happens. I love you." He said kissing her before going into his 'blob' form, sneaking into the shadows.

"I know, I know..." She said as gave her daughter a warm smile. "I just thought that you were ready... to get out of using that wooden sword of yours." She giggled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Alice hugged her mother. "Thank you momma"

Outside ares smirked. "Time to blow this place sky high"

~

Abby appeared. "Don't trust him sir."

Spy tenced lookin. "What?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 am

Lewis turned. "Abigail...?" 

~

"But you must be careful.." She said holding the blade.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:13 am

"I know momma I promise" she said.

"Virgo come out and fight or perish!" Ares shouted

~

"Lewis! You devil! Get away from him and set th time stream right"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 am

(Okay, I'm giving this woman a name)

Ariel trie her best to block it out. She didn't want to do anything with that man. So she continued cautioning her daughter about the swords. 

Just when she had enough of Aires threats, she sighed."Just.. Wait here Hun." She then walked to the 
door, as she tried to open said door.. It was locked. 
"Umm.. Well." She scuttled to the window and it too was jammed. "Honey I-" the insides of the house grew aflame.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:52 am

Mommy!" Alice grabbed her mother "I'm scared."

Alice tenced crashing through the window. "Come with me you two. We need to get you out of here" she hide her eyes like before.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8